Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I was thinking the same thing LGD but enjoy reading about everyone else dream...I do a lot of day dreaming as I look through those Wyoming ranches an that motor home I've been looking at...

Edited by DoD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

21 hours ago, keylime said:

I love these testimonies. We are truly on the cusp. Thank you all for faithfully sharing, it is uplifting, exciting, and binds us together in ways we can't even imagine.

I'm Praying may God bless us all in August with the RV/RI.

I too have always believed it would come out around the Kuwaiti Dinar. Great stuff!

I love them too.  In a way, they have more validity to me than trying to figure out the news.  Sure would be awesome if this actually happens in the next few days or weeks!  

Thanks everyone for sharing.  It is much appreciated!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Thank you Keylime for sharing your dream!

I too had a dream, and I actually remembered it!

i hit 1 million on a piece of paper,  not sure if it was a lotto ticket or a scratcher but I remember the 1 million printed in the corner.  I was very excited and started walking across a parking lot.  In the middle of the lot was an island.  These are not uncommon where i live , inside the island sometimes theres grass or flowers or shrubs.  This island wasnt very big and it was surrounded by a 6 inch high cement curb.  I noticed the island had grass in it and was very wet almost “swampy”.  I decided to walk across it.  I was almost to the other side when i sank waist deep into some water.  I pulled myself out and stood up.  I immediately reached into my pocket and pulled out my ticket but when i pulled it the ticket ripped in half because it was wet.  I remember thinking, man I probably shouldnt have done that.   

I hope this is a warning to stay vigilant post rv and not something that will happen in the future.  After being in this investment for 11 years it would really suck to lose half of it. 

Any thoughts?

thanks again Keylime and everyone who contributed!!!

and as always Gooooooo RV

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, thomas2553 said:

Thank you Keylime for sharing your dream!

I too had a dream, and I actually remembered it!

i hit 1 million on a piece of paper,  not sure if it was a lotto ticket or a scratcher but I remember the 1 million printed in the corner.  I was very excited and started walking across a parking lot.  In the middle of the lot was an island.  These are not uncommon where i live , inside the island sometimes theres grass or flowers or shrubs.  This island wasnt very big and it was surrounded by a 6 inch high cement curb.  I noticed the island had grass in it and was very wet almost “swampy”.  I decided to walk across it.  I was almost to the other side when i sank waist deep into some water.  I pulled myself out and stood up.  I immediately reached into my pocket and pulled out my ticket but when i pulled it the ticket ripped in half because it was wet.  I remember thinking, man I probably shouldnt have done that.   

I hope this is a warning to stay vigilant post rv and not something that will happen in the future.  After being in this investment for 11 years it would really suck to lose half of it. 

Any thoughts?

thanks again Keylime and everyone who contributed!!!

and as always Gooooooo RV

I think God wants to remind us that HE is blessing us to be a blessing and not separate ourselves with our wealth on an island to ourselves. Do not get caught up in what we only want, lest we sink under our own selfishness. I believe we should seek HIM in all things and all matters, never forgetting where our blessing came from. 

Thank you for sharing and God bless you thomas2553. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

❤️ this thread. G_d bless you all. I want to give to Operation Smile and others. I pray we're done, that it's a short matter of time. I'm sure G_d is tired of my whining 😍  about the dinar and the RV. I've been in this since 2004 or 2005, I'd have to look. And there are so many needing some help. 

• Upvote 8

On 7/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, keylime said:

I love these testimonies. We are truly on the cusp. Thank you all for faithfully sharing, it is uplifting, exciting, and binds us together in ways we can't even imagine.

I'm Praying may God bless us all in August with the RV/RI.

I too have always believed it would come out around the Kuwaiti Dinar. Great stuff!

I stand in agreement with you keylime. I was just reading this thread again because it's just so uplifting.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, keylime said:

I think God wants to remind us that HE is blessing us to be a blessing and not separate ourselves with our wealth on an island to ourselves. Do not get caught up in what we only want, lest we sink under our own selfishness. I believe we should seek HIM in all things and all matters, never forgetting where our blessing came from. 

Thank you for sharing and God bless you thomas2553. 

Excellent perspective! Thanks for your response! In one of andy andrews podcasts he was talking about King David.  How he was a man after Gods own heart.  He prayed help me to WANT your will God!   If you believe God created the heavens and the earth.  The leviathan of the deep, then he knows whats best for us!  For King David to pray asking God to help him want his will ,i would imagine he knew about human selfishness.  

May the Lord bless you and keep you.  May the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you.  May the Lord lift up his countenence upon you and give you peace.

thanks again !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, thomas2553 said:

Excellent perspective! Thanks for your response! In one of andy andrews podcasts he was talking about King David.  How he was a man after Gods own heart.  He prayed help me to WANT your will God!   If you believe God created the heavens and the earth.  The leviathan of the deep, then he knows whats best for us!  For King David to pray asking God to help him want his will ,i would imagine he knew about human selfishness.  

May the Lord bless you and keep you.  May the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious unto you.  May the Lord lift up his countenence upon you and give you peace.

thanks again !

Amen my brother! I pray the Aaronic blessing back to you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

This seems so appropriate and am in complete agreement with the folks on this thread:

The Power of Prayer When Two or More Agree

In the last two days, I wrote first here and then here about praying with someone else, and I have always been encouraged by two verses in chapter 18 of Matthew about the power of prayer when two agree together.  It says:

“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by my Father in heaven.  For where two or three have gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.”

– Matthew 18:19 (NASB)

What an encouraging passage!  I have claimed this verse many times in my life, praying with a friend, and understanding that there was a special connection with the Lord because two of us were agreeing together to petition the Father.

But then I started hearing from different sources that I was taking the verses out of context.  In reality, the joy stealers told me, these verses are about church discipline, not prayer in general.

Well, I always want to have my theology straightened out or my understanding of God’s Word corrected, even if it means my personal disappointment.  However, on a straightforward reading, these verses do seem to be talking about prayer, even if the previous context is also about church discipline.

Well, if you’ve ever wondered about this, you would be encouraged by this little note I found recently in Wayne Grudem’s book, Systematic Theology.  Dr. Grudem’s teaching supports my earlier understanding of this verse and even says this: “Praying with others, then, is also right and often increases our faith and the effectiveness of our prayers.”  He footnotes his section on praying with others with this thought:

“Although the previous four verses (vv.15–18) have to do with church discipline, the word “again” at the beginning of v. 19 signals a slight change in subject, and it is not inappropriate to take vv. 19–20 as a broader statement about prayer in general in the context of the church.”

So there you are – an encouragement to find a buddy and agree with him or her in prayer.  The verse means just what it looks like it means: there is power in prayer, and apparently a special power when two or more agree together.  

https://rogerknowlton.com/2012/01/31/the-power-of-prayer-when-two-or-more-agree/

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Keylime. Sounds to me that you have a prophetic gift . In Jesus's name I strongly urge you to pursue this gift .  Take training . Step out in public and use it. Join a local Healing Rooms Ministry. Let God reveal to you His inner most thoughts for the girding up of the body of Christ. It has long been my belief that God will use the act of the RV/RI, IQD managed float, for the building up of the body of Christ. Quite possibly ushering in a new move of the Holy Spirit. Keylime do you have or are you involved inna prophetic ministry ?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

Keylime. Sounds to me that you have a prophetic gift . In Jesus's name I strongly urge you to pursue this gift .  Take training . Step out in public and use it. Join a local Healing Rooms Ministry. Let God reveal to you His inner most thoughts for the girding up of the body of Christ. It has long been my belief that God will use the act of the RV/RI, IQD managed float, for the building up of the body of Christ. Quite possibly ushering in a new move of the Holy Spirit. Keylime do you have or are you involved inna prophetic ministry ?

Hi New York kevin.

I am not, but I minister wherever and as the Lord leads. I too believe God is going to use this RV/RI to usher in His Kingdom by building up the Body of Christ, and giving us what we need to flood the world with His Gospel in these last of the last days. I have written several faith based family movies that I intend to produce and direct and release to the world for His Kingdom when this happens. You and anyone who is interested can visit my website, www.rwhahn.com and read the scripts on each page. They are called GIDEON(not about the Old Testament hero); ON THE SPARROW(a Western): and SHOOTING ANGELS(Family Drama).

If anyone is interested in investing in these films please contact me, I will be thrilled to discuss it.

God bless you and thank you so much for your kind words. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Sage449 said:

This seems so appropriate and am in complete agreement with the folks on this thread:

In the last two days, I wrote first here and then here about praying with someone else, and I have always been encouraged by two verses in chapter 18 of Matthew about the power of prayer when two agree together.  It says:

“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by my Father in heaven.  For where two or three have gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.”

What an encouraging passage!  I have claimed this verse many times in my life, praying with a friend, and understanding that there was a special connection with the Lord because two of us were agreeing together to petition the Father.

But then I started hearing from different sources that I was taking the verses out of context.  In reality, the joy stealers told me, these verses are about church discipline, not prayer in general.

Well, I always want to have my theology straightened out or my understanding of God’s Word corrected, even if it means my personal disappointment.  However, on a straightforward reading, these verses do seem to be talking about prayer, even if the previous context is also about church discipline.

Well, if you’ve ever wondered about this, you would be encouraged by this little note I found recently in Wayne Grudem’s book, Systematic Theology.  Dr. Grudem’s teaching supports my earlier understanding of this verse and even says this: “Praying with others, then, is also right and often increases our faith and the effectiveness of our prayers.”  He footnotes his section on praying with others with this thought:

“Although the previous four verses (vv.15–18) have to do with church discipline, the word “again” at the beginning of v. 19 signals a slight change in subject, and it is not inappropriate to take vv. 19–20 as a broader statement about prayer in general in the context of the church.”

So there you are – an encouragement to find a buddy and agree with him or her in prayer.  The verse means just what it looks like it means: there is power in prayer, and apparently a special power when two or more agree together.  

https://rogerknowlton.com/2012/01/31/the-power-of-prayer-when-two-or-more-agree/

Sage, I stand in agreement with you@

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update. 

I am truly amazed at the way the Lord works!

my older brother suggested i get into this investment.  He’s a man of integrity an entrepreneur and just an all around good guy. So when he introduced me to the dinar i did some research and decided to invest.  We took advantage of many things mr. Montana has offered.  We had plans, went over those plans and then planned some more lol.  (Im not going into detail because this is a public forum).  

In my dream my ticket was ripped in half.  My brother just told me he is out of this investment and moving into something else.  I think thats why my ticket is now half a ticket.  I was actually dumbfounded when he told me this.  It was clear he had made up his mind,  so I didn’t share any of the iraqi news with him.  

Thanks again to all who have contributed here!

• Upvote 4

On 7/27/2019 at 9:22 PM, Sage449 said:

You can sure count on me, to help you with your project! The Good Lord Jesus knows, I cant be the steward he has called me to be, in my present financial condition! Like I say I can hardly wait to help a lot of hurting people!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BlessedLife said:

Hi Folks! 

Just wondering if anyone here has heard of Kim Clement and has gone to his archives and typed in the keyword “dinar” to list all the prophetic words he’d ever had and read them, like I did? If so, I’d love to chat with you privately. 

@BlessedLife Type in "Kim Clement" in the "Search" option top right of this page.  He's been discussed here in various places many times.  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1