Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

58 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Great share keylime.  God speaks in amazing ways and it really is finally looking like the end of this journey is near.  God bless you and God bless everyone.

Thank you Miamiheatnic. God bless you and your family. Go Heat! Go U! Go Dolphins! and GO RV/RI!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you for sharing.  I remembered you and narvia both heard from God that the RV would happen in August and this time around, things are so much more positive and have been accomplished.  We know that God speaks to us in our dreams, plenty of proof in the Bible that He does, He has to me as well. A number of years ago when I was sleeping I was abruptly woken up, looked my my clock and it was 3:33. I had a dream of a long scroll being unfolded, it was long, and I could not read what was on it, it was all blurred out, but at the end of the scroll was .86.  My interpretation is the length of the scroll was the wait and of course the .86 the RV amount.  I know this will happen, because many years ago, I was walking up to my neighbor and God audibly told me to give her a certain amount of money-His voice literally stopped me in my tracks!I  Again, thank you for sharing! God is filled with JOY and certainly is about Blessing His children so we can bless others. I do believe this is our year.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

Love it Laid Back  ,I believe dreams  can reveal to us things to come  about 3 years ago I dreamed that I was in a big group of people and we were all lookin at a big television screen waving for a rate ,Kap was in the crowd and first the screen showed a procession of 1 ,s then stopped and up popped 269  the last bit of the dream I remember was Kap say something is wrong it just can’t be correct 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

I have something to share with you all.

In my 11 years on this investment I have never dreamed about anything related to the dinar until couple of weeks ago.

In my dream I was at the bank waiting in line for the cashier, two individuals in front of me. When is my turn to talk

to the cashier, before a said anything.

He said to me “ Did you know The Iraqi dinar revalue?

I said, NO

He said, “Do you have dinars”

I said, yes, yes ,yes... I have few millions 

He said, how much 

I said, I have 2.5 million..... ( not the real amount I hold)

He said, WoW you’re a multimillionaire 

Then the cashier disappears behind the counter and start to put stacks of $100 dollars 💵 bills as told as

2 feet high on the counter till I couldn’t see him anymore. 

I was in shock I couldn’t move or talk, then I look back to see the people behind me and everybody was cheering and

clapping for me..

End of the dream.

Part 2

Few days later I share the dream with my youngest brother and he laughed about it.

Then 5 days after I shared the dream with him, he called me to tell me you are going to be millionaire.

I said, why you tell me  that?

After his normal job he was doing Uber at Miami international airport, he picked up 2 young guys 

from kuwait. My brother told me they look really wealthy wearing white turbans and a lot of gold

My brother decided to ask the guys about the Iraqi dinar. 

The Kuwaitis asked my brother, Do you have dinar?

My brother said, I don’t have but my older brother have a lot 

The guys said, tell your brother to keep them safe because is going to happen soon, he will make a lot of money.

Note: No rate from the cashier or the Kuwaití guys......

After my dream and my brother Uber experience my brother finally bought some dinars 

I take this as a sign that we are close to the end of this ride.

Go revelations 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

Perhaps we are closer then we think brother. Wishing it so for all of us 🙏

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, navira said:

Fancy, that was last year...it's the reason why  I joined this site...but this is a tough crowd to be in. I stuck to the news after that....I prayed to him to not reveal anymore things to me....cheers all...we are there I tell ya

Yes, but it could be this August! Maybe God is preparing us, I don't know only He does. I've started to pray for wisdom for when the RV happens and thank Him for allowing me to participate in this. And the way that I found out about the dinar is an entirely miraculous story in itself!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

In my 11 years on this investment I have never dreamed about anything related to the dinar until couple of weeks ago.

In my dream I was at the bank waiting in line for the cashier, two individuals in front of me. When is my turn to talk

I said, NO

He said, how much 

Then the cashier disappears behind the counter and start to put stacks of $100 dollars 💵 bills as told as

I was in shock I couldn’t move or talk, then I look back to see the people behind me and everybody was cheering and

clapping for me..

End of the dream.

Part 2

Few days later I share the dream with my youngest brother and he laughed about it.

Then 5 days after I shared the dream with him, he called me to tell me you are going to be millionaire.

After his normal job he was doing Uber at Miami international airport, he picked up 2 young guys 

from kuwait. My brother told me they look really wealthy wearing white turbans and a lot of gold

The guys said, tell your brother to keep them safe because is going to happen soon, he will make a lot of money.

After my dream and my brother Uber experience my brother finally bought some dinars 

Go revelations 

Go RV sooner than later 

Sweet Dreams this weekend! Hope we wake up from this long nightmare next week with pockets full of valuable currency! I’ve always believed that it will come out around Kuwait, it just makes sense since they share a border and a port. We’ll see. Coming from you, it’s better than a bank story from any other site 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

I had a dream a week ago that a friend texted me we RV'd...no rate tho,  just we are wealthy.  I have dreams that come true alot but they are not good dreams, accidents, fires, ect ...it keeps me on my toes for sure lol... but I'm hoping this is one of those that comes true as  many others did!  Its surely a sign it will be soon....(NO DATE) :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I love these testimonies. We are truly on the cusp. Thank you all for faithfully sharing, it is uplifting, exciting, and binds us together in ways we can't even imagine.

I'm Praying may God bless us all in August with the RV/RI.

I too have always believed it would come out around the Kuwaiti Dinar. Great stuff!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I said, NO

He said, how much 

clapping for me..

End of the dream.

Part 2

Go revelations 

Go RV sooner than later 

Wow Laid Back that means a lot coming from you thanks so much for sharing very much appreciated!! May I ask how long ago did this actually happen was it within the past month? Funny as knowledgeable as you are your own brother didn’t believe you it seems and hasn’t bought in all these years until picking up the two Kuwaiti passengers...guess better late then never right! LoL. Guess it’s more money you get to keep post RV since he has his own now, it’s kinda like you actually bought more dinar yourself is the way I would look at it...lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I said, NO

He said, how much 

clapping for me..

End of the dream.

Part 2

Go revelations 

Go RV sooner than later 

Absolutely amazing. 

For some reason, I keep seeing 111. 

It started roughly 5-years a go. All of the sudden, something will make me look in a direction, and there it is. 111. 

Wether it’s a clock, temperature, address, you name it, it has progressed this last month. I saw it again yesterday. It’s almost daily. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, gregp said:

Absolutely amazing. 

For some reason, I keep seeing 111. 

It started roughly 5-years a go. All of the sudden, something will make me look in a direction, and there it is. 111. 

Wether it’s a clock, temperature, address, you name it, it has progressed this last month. I saw it again yesterday. It’s almost daily. 

Damn, i posted that at 1:11. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Thanks everyone for sharing!  I don't know what the running ink represents, but 19 seems pretty clear!

No matter what I'm thankful to Jesus and my salvation through faith in Him.  Regardless of when or how much we are blessed with it still comes down to , "Lord, what do you have for me today?  Wherever my foot falls, that is my mission field."

But man, how exciting it will be when financial resources will abound.

Come on August in 2019!

Yall have a great day 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, outlawclg said:

Thanks everyone for sharing!  I don't know what the running ink represents, but 19 seems pretty clear!

No matter what I'm thankful to Jesus and my salvation through faith in Him.  Regardless of when or how much we are blessed with it still comes down to , "Lord, what do you have for me today?  Wherever my foot falls, that is my mission field."

But man, how exciting it will be when financial resources will abound.

Come on August in 2019!

Yall have a great day 

Well put. 

You too!

• Upvote 4