Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

2 minutes ago, zul said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-07-28/the-world-economy-s-biggest-week-of-2019-as-fed-prepares-cut

"There will be no chance of a summer break for investors or policy makers in coming days as they brace for what might be the busiest week for the world economy this year."

It seems, all over the world, central banks are cutting interest rates ~ making fundings easily available and cheap...../ creating rooms for more quantitative easing...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, navira said:

Hey NI, it's time to exchange that old reality with the new one...it's going down cheers always

Thanks Nav.. I have been on this journey for over a decade and lately the best part has been watching the enthusiasm that you and 64ly have generated and I have often wondered if you have ever slept muchover the past 9+/- months. But today I truly hope your predictions are right ..

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, navira said:

Now they announced this today...this the day of my predicted change of rate, at least that's what I hope for, haha

2019-07-28 06:05

CBI sets the criteria for the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and the euro

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting.
The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are:

1 - If it was cut in one of its corners or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area.

2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side.

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features.

4- If the effects of trading and use appear to be "smug" in order to affect their form or features.

5- If strange substances have been caught and have affected their features such as inks, dyes, glues, crushed, cooked, processed, fat or oils.

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies

So even though this doesn't apply to us since we're exchanging IQD for USD and not the other way around, doesn't this seem just sooooo nitpicky?   I mean, a tiny corner ripped off a note/bill or it has the smell of mold - and they don't want to exchange it for IQD?  If the note/bill is damaged enought that you can't verify the securiy features, that's one thing and that's totally reasonable.  But some of these issues are so trivial.  And it sure doesn't seem like Iraq would have been this nitpicky before.... especially since their economy mostly runs on USD (and possibly to a small extent, euros).  This seems odd to me and and I think it hints of an imminent RV.   jmo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, navira said:

Hey KristiD, the whole list of criteria that the CBI has put out in public is really odd n sudden...something is about to go down. I wouldn't be surprised if they ri/rv suddenly. Cheers KristiD...let's go...

Suddenly?  Hey, where's Synopsis?  😂

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, navira said:

Lol bro Floridian..lets go ...where's synopsis by the way?

I must say, I can't get off the computer today.  So much excitement!  😀

That surely is a strange list from the CBI, of bills they won't accept.

As KristiD said, they are being very nit-picky.

I'm wondering if they can RV without the new CBI Governor?

Doesn't seem like they would do that.

I don't know, but I sure would like to wake up rich tomorrow morning.  :praying:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, navira said:

I think bro umbertino has recommended to try out spumante...Cheers bros

I recommend pouring a glass of Kentuckys finest (Bourbon)!!! So many  to choose from...you can always visit the Bluegrass State...and tour “The Bourbon Trail”!🥃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, navira said:

Hahaha...let's go

just got home from a hard days work....
looking like i'll have to buy another bottle of bubbly,

since i drank that last night....

read the latest post navira, things look like they are ready

to blow up.....

Cheers bro...

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Synopsis, where are you?   You're missing a lot of the excitement today (Sunday 7/28/19).  :shrug:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: Yeah, Snooze Ya Lose!!! Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I had a lot going on today but have the cell phone handy for the "fabled" "RV" "text"!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I have some things gong on the next couple daze so will likely be intermittent on DinarVets.

Thank You for checking on me and letting me know what is "percolating"!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1