Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Here is that second part of my post I was looking for.

The first being what is the CBI put out about the turn in of the USD and EURO.

Big news coming out from all sides.

Wednesday 24 July 2019 154

Iraq hands over new compensation to Kuwait

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The United Nations announced that Kuwait has received $ 270 million from Iraq as compensation for damages caused by the "first Gulf War" as part of its efforts to obtain full compensation.
The United Nations Compensation Commission said in a statement: "In this last payment, it paid a total of 48.7 billion dollars, leaving $ 3.7 billion of the total amount estimated at 52.4 billion dollars."
The money is linked to one request by KOC for its production losses and damage to oil assets, the committee said in a statement.
The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) was formed in 1991 after the US-led coalition removed Iraqi forces from Kuwait and set the value of compensation for individuals, companies, government agencies and other organizations that suffered war losses. 
And its products.
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I’m sure circulated or uncirculated dinar notes won’t matter when we go exchange with the bank. As long as they look fine I’m sure lol. I have both. They will just verify authenticate and deposit funds :)

You are going to be ok. This is about the USD and EURO. We will be trading our stuff in outside of Iraq at some local banking systems that will be begging for you to meet their Wealth Manager. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Also very interesting article that bro 6ly410 just posted: 

Mawazine News received an official document, which included a government decision to DELAY the processing of contracts.
The document issued by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid al-Ghazi, to the Presidency of theCouncil of Ministers / the Board of Counselors, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Planning and the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs on the mechanism of dealing with the unemployed contract "later in our letter of 30 April 2019 the Council of Ministers in its ordinary session held in 23/7/2019, postponement of the presentation of the subject of the mechanism of dealing with workers in the form of contracts.
She added that the new decision to wait"for the purpose of re-examination of the procedure with the participation of the Ministry of Finance and the study of numbers and numbers of contracts."

Edited 28 minutes ago by 6ly410

• Upvote 2

I just hope it doesn't go this way bro like what kuwait did:  All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3