Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

The parliamentary budget: 2020 budget will not pass without a full agreement between Baghdad and Erbil

10:08 - 28/07/2019
20170113_153559.jpg

Information / Baghdad ..

The parliamentary legal committee on Sunday stipulated the conclusion of a full agreement between Baghdad and Erbil to pass the general budget law for the next year 2020, while confirming that the governments of the center and the region reached results through the ongoing discussions.

"The negotiations between the center and the region are conducted intensively through the committees that were formed to follow up the file of oil dues between the center and the region," said member of the Committee Salim Shoshki said in a statement informed by the information that "the committees formed after the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government to Baghdad is Important messages and signals indicate that the center and the region are determined and will to resolve the outstanding problems between them on oil receivables. "

Shoshaki added that "solving these problems needs time, and deserve to give an opportunity to reach a result on them," noting that "the territorial government has concluded some contracts with international companies for a long time, and the withdrawal of these companies have implications and implications, and the two governments to Taking responsibility for these repercussions and need to pause seriously to find effective solutions to these problems. "

He added that "the governments of the center and the region reached results through discussions that the regional government to deliver the agreed amount of oil to the Baghdad government, but the mechanism and how and the technical and tactical side need sufficient time," stressing that "both parties agreed on one principle is understanding In the framework of the Iraqi constitution and not to declare the media until the talks reach real results, perhaps this news or statements will give a negative role on the agreement between the parties regarding the oil dues.

Shoshki pointed out that "the 2020 budget will not be voted on and will not be discussed until after a full agreement between Baghdad and Erbil on the oil file," pointing out "the good intentions of both parties in addition to the determination of the Kurdish will to resolve outstanding problems between Baghdad and Erbil." Ending / 25

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

bottomshadow-110-95-0.png

Trade Bank Of Iraq

Trade Bank Of Iraq

https://tbi.com.iq/?page_id=485

Visa Platinum

Features and Rules:

1- Validity: 2 Years.

2- Currency: Iraqi Dinar, and the withdrawal outside Iraq is in the currency of the local country of the transaction.

3- Holder of VISA PLATINUM Card can make online purchases or direct purchases via Point of Sales inside and outside Iraq.

4- Cash withdrawal inside and outside Iraq from ATM is (IQD 2,000,000) maximum per day or equivalent. The maximum withdrawal per transaction is (IQD 750,000).

5- Supplementary Cards: Card Holder may get issued supplementary cards.

6- Card Holder must be one of TBI primary clients or is introduced and known by one of those primary clients.

7- Collateral for the Card is to be decided by TBI for after reviewing the client’s requested Credit limit and the cardholder is obliged to provide the collateral upon approval.

8- Available for Iraqi citizens only.

9- VISA PLATINUM card holder shall avail an additional PRIORITY PASS Card to enjoy the benefits provided at most of the International airports for customers using VIP lounges.

Fees and Commissions:

1- VISA PLATINUM card issuance fees is: (IQD 120,000), in addition to (IQD 25,000) for SMS services (Optional).

2- Security Deposit: (110 % of the Credit limit approved for card, non-refundable unless 30 days after the date of Card closure request received.

3- SMS commission of (IQD 25000) is deducted annually from the customer's account (from those customers who have availed the service).

4- No additional fees shall be levied for online shopping or Point of Sales purchases.

5- Withdrawal commission from TBI ATMs is 3.75% of the total cash amount or (IQD 25,000) (whichever is higher). For the withdrawal from non-TBI ATMs inside Iraq, there is a charges for (IQD 2,000) and 2.5% of the total cash amount or (IQD 5,000) outside Iraq (whichever is higher).

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

See the world with “Travel Loan

Committed to applying CBI initiatives regarding establishing the Financial Inclusion conception and to enhance the role of the bank in supporting the employee financially,

TBI is pleased to announce the launching of the new product (Travel Loan), which is loan granted to state employees who receive their salaries from the TBI through the electronic card for travel purposes.

https://tbi.com.iq/?news=see-the-world-with-“travel-loan”

Travel-Loan_01.jpg

Travel-Loan_02.jpg

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, KristiD said:

No, the discount is only for VIP!" rel="">VIP.  I doubt he'll give it to everyone because that's probably the main reason people signed up and paid to be VIP.  So if he gave it to everyone, it would really piss off the VIPs.  It will be interesting to see what GregHi's brother can do though.  Also, I think there's a good likelihood we'll be able to individidually negotiate the rate ourselves - particularly if we hold a lot of dinar.  Money speaks after all....

Money does speak and dinar holders have the microphone. So don't forget the banks want your dinar and they want your future business, just like when you buy a car: dealers make a little on the sale but count on the service end to provide years of ongoing business for them. If you have any reasonable amount of dinar YOU have the leverage. You are not asking for a favor from the banks, you are offering them a fast profit, future business, and cash they use to make more money. There is only one of you but many, many banks that will want your money. You could get some of your dinar friends and approach several banks with a combined offer for additional leverage, you just need a plan and know what different banks or exchanges are offering. Pick up the phone and call a few banks and I think you will be surprised. Cash is always king.

You have the leverage. Use it to your advantage. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, navira said:

The guy is clueless bro, lol

That's what he said about Adam in one of his responses to his follower.  But really everyone is just reading articles, dissecting them and stating their own opinion.  Somebody is bound to be right.  The sooner the better!

I believe it can happen anytime.  Parliment does not have to be in session.  JMO

• Upvote 4

I just look forward to walking in

head held high

then I negotiate 

leather vibrating chair

ice cold beer and wine

shrimps and cheese with fine bread 

then tell them after

i will get back to you with a decision 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I just look forward to walking in

head held high

then I negotiate 

leather vibrating chair

ice cold beer and wine

shrimps and cheese with fine bread 

then tell them after

i will get back to you with a decision 

I like your style davis.  pp approves of this message.  :)

pp

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not to take everyone off the party mood, but to add to it. I read this morning that Iraq has made an additional payment to Kuwait for war retribution and that the CBI gave a long list of items that would not cause them to except the USD or Euro. The list read like, you better have uncirculated currency. Things are really looking good for us. 

• Upvote 6

Here is that list 

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting.

The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are: - 

1 - if it was cut in one corner or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area. 

2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side. 

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features.

4- If the effects of trading and use appear to be "smug" in order to affect their form or features. 

5- If strange substances have been caught and have affected their features such as inks, dyes, glues, crushed, cooked, processed, fat or oils. 

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold. 

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Not to take everyone off the party mood, but to add to it. I read this morning that Iraq has made an additional payment to Kuwait for war retribution and that the CBI gave a long list of items that would not cause them to except the USD or Euro. The list read like, you better have uncirculated currency. Things are really looking good for us. 

Thanks CF

I’m so dumb at all this. But bet the Redsox Over 1st 5 today and Runline. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

6ly, My bottle of Dom Perignon is waiting bro....

It's been a little while but I'm okay with that...

Gonna be a fun online toast Bro....

Cheers to you.....

May I suggest to check also the spumante  ( Italian champagne) "Ferrari" which is prepared right here in my hometown Trento...It's deemed one the best  around...At a fraction of the cost of Dom Perignon...I know that won't be a problem when it RV's.....Just saying...

Enjoy

https://www.wineweddingitaly.com/en/a-toast-to-italian-art-of-living/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomhyland/2018/08/08/trento-doc-aiming-high-to-be-italys-finest-sparkling-wines/

https://www.visittrentino.info/en/articles/food-and-wine/the-best-wine-for-your-seasonal-toast-trentodoc

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, umbertino said:

May I suggest to check also the spumante  ( Italian champagne) "Ferrari" which is prepared right here in my hometown Trento...It's deemed on the best  around...At a fraction of the cost of Dom Perignon...I know that won't be a problem when it RV's.....Just saying...

Enjoy

https://www.wineweddingitaly.com/en/a-toast-to-italian-art-of-living/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomhyland/2018/08/08/trento-doc-aiming-high-to-be-italys-finest-sparkling-wines/

https://www.visittrentino.info/en/articles/food-and-wine/the-best-wine-for-your-seasonal-toast-trentodoc

I love Spumante, excellent recommendation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1