Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Just now, Miamiheatnic said:

I think in adam’s cash in guide, or if you’re VIP!" rel="">VIP, after this hits, Adam has it set up to where if you go to certain banks and display your dinar gets cetificate or whatever , you’ll get a higher rate. I’m curious about that too! :) 

Awesome! I thought I heard Adam was doing that for everyone.. with all the members here I’m sure Adam will have a lot of pull, thus he may be able to get us all the best rate.. when it happens and I find out from my brother what his bank can do, I’ll let everyone know and we should all go with the best rate we can..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Awesome! I thought I heard Adam was doing that for everyone.. with all the members here I’m sure Adam will have a lot of pull, thus he may be able to get us all the best rate.. when it happens and I find out from my brother what his bank can do, I’ll let everyone know and we should all go with the best rate we can..

:bump:

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Hey Bros!! Lol just saw the latest Mr so and so video about when it’s time to exchange.. He mentioned he would be negotiating with Wells Fargo to try and get the best deal based on some kind of group rate.. I consider my own brother to be a “big wig” banker because he has done our family proud and has had a great career. He is currently an EVP over Corporate lending and a Private banker and yes holds dinar. If he can pull some strings and get a better rate or lower/no fees through the bank he works for, I will also let everyone know post RV. Not sure how this will all work post RV, but I’ll keep everyone posted so you can maybe get the best deal.. ;)

GregHi,  Truly appreciate the "Offer".  Come on CBI git er done ASAP...👍👍

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, GregHi said:

Yes maybe so! I couldn’t remember if I read that in cash in guide or where haha. I’m sure Adam has it all set up for his followers for sure.  And I agree!! We can all group up and compare rates and help each other out 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, navira said:

I forgot where we are now haha...

The Exact Same Spot We’ve Been In For The Past 7 Years Since That Massive 4 Pips Increase Totally ‘Rocked’ Our World ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

The Exact Same Spot We’ve Been In For The Past 7 Years Since That Massive 4 Pips Increase Totally ‘Rocked’ Our World !

We are so close but yet so far away

93E23E78-7746-41A3-AFA5-8581E0483679.gif.3f144046177e6e0277d53b42dcaf59b0.gif

• Haha 9

41 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I already found my house. I just need the $$$ 😥

I have been gathering boxes for the last couple weeks and decided to back out and texted my landlord can I stay a little longer. LOL. No RV no moving.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I already found my house. I just need the $$$ 😥

I found my dream home but I didn’t know it was also a houseboat.  What a bonus!!

350AD0C0-A26D-4610-9EB4-6579EFBA9452.gif.a7f5577929fcb0671ded7e6c89b7903c.gif

• Haha 6

57 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I found my dream home but I didn’t know it was also a houseboat.  What a bonus!!

The neighbor pontoon boat next to tours is Shirley gellous. I like the touch with the sofa on the front porch.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Kraperoni With His Float Theory Taking On Water ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Miamiheatnic said:
2 hours ago, GregHi said:

Yes maybe so! I couldn’t remember if I read that in cash in guide or where haha. I’m sure Adam has it all set up for his followers for sure.  And I agree!! We can all group up and compare rates and help each other out 

No, the discount is only for VIP.  I doubt he'll give it to everyone because that's probably the main reason people signed up and paid to be VIP.  So if he gave it to everyone, it would really piss off the VIPs.  It will be interesting to see what GregHi's brother can do though.  Also, I think there's a good likelihood we'll be able to individidually negotiate the rate ourselves - particularly if we hold a lot of dinar.  Money speaks after all....

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

My list:

1.Complete GOI( MOE is still vague at this point)

2.Rate change/HCL (we will see what transpire in the coming session on Tuesday...the article I posted with regards to the distribution of money given from the Kurdistan region from the oil revenues n the oil must be given to baghdad retroactively starting from jan.2019). 140...we saw this from the article that properties n money be given to the families in the Kurdistan 

3.Art 8 is pretty much settled 

4.Supp. Budget most likely this will show up again after rate change...n be distributed to all Iraqis 

5. Reconstruction can start...this is slow cause it needs money...and the ri/rv can provide this.

6.we are doing exchanges 

7.Maui haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, navira said:

Cheers bro...iam popping one bottle bro haha

Not the RV:RI bottle but I’m poppin too. Proper 12 haha I’m  tryna be on my McGregor Mayweather $ but the got the McGregor whiskey budget still haha 

• Haha 1