Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

There are approximately 750,000 foreign workers in Iraq, according to estimates by the federal government.

Minster of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem al-Rubaieannounced the figure on Friday (July 26). Bro, remember this guy---->Al-Rubaiea?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

haha Love it cheers bro 

I'd personally wish it happened yesterday.... But I'm aware one can't have it all, I know.....Too bad....More patience required then.....

Heck, for me it's been only 15 years after all...What am I complaining about?   I'm just a spoiled child.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, navira said:

There are approximately 750,000 foreign workers in Iraq, according to estimates by the federal government.

Minster of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem al-Rubaieannounced the figure on Friday (July 26). Bro, remember this guy---->Al-Rubaiea?

not sure why bro 

AlRubaie said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "the ministers of oil and finance in the federal government to submit a detailed report on the volume of money disbursed and oil exports from the Kurdistan region within a period of a week from now," noting that "this claim comes because thesewealth and money belongs For all the Iraqi people and will not be exclusive to one party at the expense of another party

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

Haha

last week my wife thought clean up office

had a pile out of my cabinet to burn

never guess what I found in pile

thank god she lets me go through to verify 

worst is she found my hiding place

What exactly did she find....The usual magazines?

• Confused 1

Scotland and Ireland for me too, @6ly410! I promised my wife I’d take her to Scotland for our 10th Anniversay..... we just celebrated 21st a couple weeks ago... and still haven’t been. Couldn’t afford to do it right! Wants to go to Castles and stay for like 10 Days with no kids..... so anyway, I’m hoping if this comes out at even .10 cents I’m gonna take her on the trip I promised so long ago. 

Im more down for anything in the Caribbean... I’m a toes in the water @$$ in the sand....not a worry in the world, cold beer in my hand, kinda guy

• Upvote 11

43 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Im more down for anything in the Caribbean... I’m a toes in the water @$$ in the sand....not a worry in the world, cold beer in my hand, kinda guy

And when we live in the Caribbean (the sea is less than a mile away from my house), we want to see big cities, mountains, snow etc... when we're on vacation lol 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Chuck and the bros Iraq is done with the MCP other then what Article 8 allows so they are in compliance now! Please read the highlight below we are ALL GOOD!! Iraq has done everything they need to except have a fully seated government that is the trigger to me!!

“ Iraq continues to avail itself of the transitional arrangements under Article XIV, Section 2 but no longer maintains any exchange restrictions or multiple currency practices subject to Article XIV, Section 2, and currently maintains one multiple currency practice (MCP) subject to Fund approval under Article VIII, Section 3.1”

Thanks Dinarrock for taking the time to post and keep us updated.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

My wife reminds me every time I bring up our funny money, how many vacations we could have taken with our initial investment...... I remind her that she is not a Director of my IBC/OSI ;) 

Hope I’m right, otherwise my man cave is gonna have funky wallpaper 

When this is done take her on a vacation of a lifetime and don't say anything about how you could not have done this without that funny money. You will be able to cash in on that trip forever. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3