Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

13 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

I guess we will find out more on Sunday!! 🙏

So let's just say this really revalues their currency.....They just do it out of thin air.  With IRAQ we have been waiting for how long??  For stability, for these laws, those laws, for this, for that, "perfect conditions", and they haven't done it.  Then that would mean IRAQ can di whatever the heck they want and they could RV now...So I don't want to hear anything more about "we need this to happen"  haha  jmo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Not that I know anything but I just can't see IRAN can just do that haha  you know????  If it happens, well this has to mean IRAQ is right behind them, but hopefully at a higher rate :D

Man I don’t think Iraq will do it anytime right around iran. Prolly don’t wanna be associated w them lol but hey I don’t know **** lmao

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Arceo said:

Mornin dinar gangstas!  we goin to sizzler yet?

Why would anyone give you a ruby for this.....?   I love Sizzler! And Ruby’s (but the pretty kind that you wear on your fingers, ears and neck.)

Edited by ScaryMary
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My question . Iraq and Iran have signed many agreements . Iran will state Sunday how they plan to revalue their Toman . So at this very moment its not a revalue as yet . When these agreements begin . WOULD IT NOT MAKE SENSE FOR BOTH CURRENCIES TO BE ADJUSTED . AND BOTH COUNTRIES TO USE THEIR OWN LOCAL CURRENCIES IN THEIR TRADING ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

My question . Iraq and Iran have signed many agreements . Iran will state Sunday how they plan to revalue their Toman . So at this very moment its not a revalue as yet . When these agreements begin . WOULD IT NOT MAKE SENSE FOR BOTH CURRENCIES TO BE ADJUSTED . AND BOTH COUNTRIES TO USE THEIR OWN LOCAL CURRENCIES IN THEIR TRADING ???

Maybe it's the part of Suddenly....When we least expect it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

It would.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Might need a Go Iraq Part 5. We are over 1000 post now. That is those Bros kicking it. 

5 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

I'm just curious why Adam said this thread was going to be locked soon.  With the high post count?  Are we doing something wrong?  This is a great place to hang out and talk and share rumors and thoughts.  It's like a big chatroom!

He mentioned something about the size limit of 1000, I believe. We are not doing anything wrong. It just happens that this thread is very active.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3