Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Just now, 6ly410 said:

i don't care about any more meetings e.t.c ...i believe this is a done deal and we are waiting for the announcement..if i am wrong so be it

LETS GO!   Plus Yankees just hit a bomb and Its 4-3 now haha

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, fancy said:

Could be mis information. I always wonder if someone over there knows about us and is keeping tabs on what we know, is that too conspiratorial lol

You have figured me out

thats right my friends

i am Davis from iraq

i raise camels and donkeys

i am also in the back of many cbi pics

i hold the broom

i have almost fooled u into giving me all dinar info

ohhhh well caught

camal balls soup anyone

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, davis411 said:

You have figured me out

thats right my friends

i am Davis from iraq

i raise camels and donkeys

i am also in the back of many cbi pics

i hold the broom

i have almost fooled u into giving me all dinar info

ohhhh well caught

camal balls soup anyone

OMGOSH!!! davis from Iraq you are too funny! 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Agree bro...iqd may go before the Iran announcement on sunday...cheers bro

yep perfect time..that way they're not in the news by themselves lol  kinda like when you use the guy thats speeding as a goat to lead the way on a long road trip haha

• Like 2

This must be a mistake, lol...misinformation at its best...Iran's experience in eliminating zeros is not the first. It was preceded by Venezuela last year when five zeros were eliminated, and Iraq in 2015, when 3 zeros of the Iraqi dinar were deleted. Turkey eliminated 6 zeros in 2003, with one million Turkish lira

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Ok, some of you know I’m a big baseball fan.  I actually scouted for the Braves for 6 years.  Well today the Houston Astros gave us something to get fired up about with their trades. It’s like Christmas for Astro fans.  What does this have to do with the Dinar.  Not a cotton picking thing except I said last week the Astros were going to make a huge trade and the next day the Dinar would change it’s value.  It’s not a dream but it could be if the Dinar goes tomorrow.  Since this is the hopium, cheer leading, feel good thread I thought I would share my exuberance and giddiness with you guys.  

Lets go Bros, keep my streak alive.   Get it done Iraq. 

1CD70EFA-0E1A-41C5-98A5-7DD180A1997C.gif.41da4234ec06a29b0e783cd97cbf36b3.gif

Just a bit inside. 

5146A8B6-B6C5-48E3-BFB8-448163E96462.gif.b9e1a6910e2adf187f67696a6ca7d248.gifB1204A7D-2AFA-475C-8DAE-2E941CFC8C0D.gif.655c32f271b5c6c775dcff0ac90f8c9e.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Ok, some of you know I’m a big baseball fan.  I actually scouted for the Braves for 6 years.  Well today the Houston Astros gave us something to get fired up about with their trades. It’s like Christmas for Astro fans.  What does this have to do with the Dinar.  

Not a cotton picking thing except I said last week the Astros were going to make a huge trade and the next day the Dinar would change it’s value.  It’s not a dream but it could be if the Dinar goes tomorrow.  Since this is the hopium, cheer leading, feel good thread I thought I would share my exuberance and giddiness with you guys.  

Just a bit inside. 

5146A8B6-B6C5-48E3-BFB8-448163E96462.gif.b9e1a6910e2adf187f67696a6ca7d248.gifB1204A7D-2AFA-475C-8DAE-2E941CFC8C0D.gif.655c32f271b5c6c775dcff0ac90f8c9e.gif

Wild thing!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, navira said:

This must be a mistake, lol...misinformation at its best...Iran's experience in eliminating zeros is not the first. It was preceded by Venezuela last year when five zeros were eliminated, and Iraq in 2015, when 3 zeros of the Iraqi dinar were deleted. Turkey eliminated 6 zeros in 2003, with one million Turkish lira

What ? Wait ? I don't recall Iraq removing 3 zero's ? Please explain as that I don't understand.

pp

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ok, some of you know I’m a big baseball fan.  I actually scouted for the Braves for 6 years.  Well today the Houston Astros gave us something to get fired up about with their trades. It’s like Christmas for Astro fans.  What does this have to do with the Dinar.  Not a cotton picking thing except I said last week the Astros were going to make a huge trade and the next day the Dinar would change it’s value.  It’s not a dream but it could be if the Dinar goes tomorrow.  Since this is the hopium, cheer leading, feel good thread I thought I would share my exuberance and giddiness with you guys.  

Just a bit inside. 

Verlander, Cole, miley, Greinke. 

Christmas for sure. Being a Houston fan in Houston the city is buzzing. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

What ? Wait ? I don't recall Iraq removing 3 zero's ? Please explain as that I don't understand.

pp

Ok I can explain

they removed 3 zeros for 10 seconds 

Okie and ray cashed in cause they had 1 800 number and a plane and a boat

that was first tier

we are waiting for 2 Nd tier right now

cause they had the contacts 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Ok I can explain

they removed 3 zeros for 10 seconds 

Okie and ray cashed in cause they had 1 800 number and a plane and a boat

that was first tier

we are waiting for 2 Nd tier right now

cause they had the contacts 

And now we know the rest of the story... :)

pp

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Dont think they took away three zeros. They moved the decimal point over 4 places to the left and added 3 zeros and exchanged all currency. Something like that. 

3.00 to .0003

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, navira said:

We maybe on this weekend bro or before...Iran just made a move...and I highly suspect his bro will follow

Where can I buy rial. I’m a gambler **** it lmao or should I get more dinar. No I won’t sue you lol. I’m up 12 million dinars betting today 😂