Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

7 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Parliament to leave the file "Kurdistan oil" for the next legislative term

By ahad7 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles 31/07/2019 02:44 PM | Number of readings:
font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
Parliament to leave the file "Kurdistan oil" for the next legislative term

Al-Ahed News - Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, MP Yousef Al-Kalabi, on Wednesday, the deportation of the file of the export of Kurdistan oil and violations of the Minister of Finance to spend money for the region to the next legislative term.  

"We have not received convincing answers from the finance minister and we will proceed to question him at the beginning of the next legislative term," Al-Kalabi told Al-Ahed.

He added that "the head of the Federal Audit Bureau replied to a question that the region is not cooperating with the Bureau."  

For his part, revealed MP Sadik Meddul, that the Kurdistan region exports more than 700 thousand barrels per day and not 450 thousand barrels, pointing out that the previous government, headed by Haider Abadi allowed violation of the provisions of the law on the export of oil in the region.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi parliament hosted the ministers of finance and oil, for questioning about the irregularities carried out by the Kurdistan region on the sale of oil without delivery of funds to the Iraqi oil sales company (Sumo). In contrast, the Ministry of Finance to pay the financial dues of the province of the federal budget, End quote

There goes that damnit lol

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, KristiD said:

In my opinion, Iran deleting 4 zeros of its riyal is a lop, and changing the name to a "toman" is an attempt to cover that up.  Iran is in a world of hurt because of Trump's sanctions and their economy is imploding with hyper inflation of roughly 50% month.  Obviously this seriously hurts the Iranian people who are starting to protest against their government.  While Rouhani is playing chicken with Trump (and the the world for that matter), he needs to try and placate his people.  So I'm betting he is pushing Iraq hard to RV - ASAP!  Iran has easy access to IQD and with a higher purchasing power of the IQD, that would immediately give Iranians much more purchasing power - which they desperately need.  So I'm pretty sure Iran is asserting maximum pressure on Iraq to get them to push that RV button immediately. 

I totally agree with you KristiD,

They are going to devalue their currency RD or LOP. 

The total opposite of Iraq intentions with the dinar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Let's see what the Bros and Adam come out with.

Regardless of how bad or good it is. We have crossed off almost everything that has to be done. So we are still in a good place.  :twothumbs:

So it is not in 2 days and it is in 20, it is still a lot better than the 16 years I have put in here. We can do this standing on our heads.  :bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Arceo said:

Right there w Ya'll Cuhh..

It is times like this that you know who want to deploy with, be in that fox hole with.

My dad called "Fighting Spirit". We all want this closed and we wanted it closed yesterday. But so far that has not happen. People will be complaining and selling the dinar. Then when they look back and say, "Man if I would have just stayed in the game two more weeks we would have been millionaires". Let's make sure that is none of us here, we all finish.    :bravo:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Amen Bro, let's not get down on ourselves. There is a lot going on that we are not aware of. 

Stay positive,   :twothumbs:

Could be mis information. I always wonder if someone over there knows about us and is keeping tabs on what we know, is that too conspiratorial lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

It is times like this that you know who want to deploy with, be in that fox hole with.

My dad called "Fighting Spirit". We all want this closed and we wanted it closed yesterday. But so far that has not happen. People will be complaining and selling the dinar. Then when they look back and say, "Man if I would have just stayed in the game two more weeks we would have been millionaires". Let's make sure that is none of us here, we all finish.    :bravo:

I hate whiners just wanted that good shocking news haha..bring that **** on.. I put 4 million dinars on the Yankees coming back against the Dbacks (down 3-2) to win 5 million dinars..then the rain came so I been scouring this site...its back so that'll keep me entertained and out of dinarland for about 20 mins lol

• Haha 1