Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

2 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

So what arw your guys' takes on this  what it means? 

I believe this is the key sentence "should remain in effect until the implementation of its provisions," 

I think the supreme court is saying keep the doing what we've been doing until you are ready to implement new provisions to article 140 which have been voted on. I don't think it's a big or important ruling, I think the important thing is they agree on what the long term borders are going to be within the country. Bro. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

MP Youssef al-Kalabi announced on Tuesday that the House of Representatives will host tomorrow the ministers of finance and oil and head of the Office of Financial Supervision on the file of exports of Kurdistan region.

Al-Kalabi said during a press conference held in the House of Representatives and attended by Alsumaria News, "The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to set on Wednesday at 10 am to host the ministers of finance and oil and the President of the Office of Financial Supervision on the subject of violation of the Minister of Finance to Article 10 of the Budget Law for the year 2019 without handing over oil to Federal government ".
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Going for the tre at the buzzer to WIN!!  Let’s go Iraq, you can make it.

SHOOT IT IRAQ.  FOR THE WIN!!   Let’s go Bros!!

D762ABA8-17C6-40FC-81B3-CF60A34C6178.gif.be28b4539077739039964dfe5901516a.gif

Thanks to all on the site for all the articles. Very much appreciated

• Upvote 7

Video: Is the file of appointments in the Ministry of Education without partisan interventions?

2019-07-30 09:58

Source:

After a demonstration in front of the headquarters of the province of Baghdad for applicants to the appointment of the Ministry of Education, the governor of Baghdad met with directors of the directorates of education in the capital to discuss the initiation of the actual procedures for the electronic screening of names of applicants to the appointment in the ministry, after a long period exceeded nine months. Several questions were raised about the reasons for the delay and the likelihood that it would be subject to partisan sharing.

In this context, the members of the
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not really following so n so videos because he is a little all over imo.  Facts are nice but seems to always changes things.  I read a comment on one of the videos this last couple days and he replied by saying "Don't listen to Adam Montana, he's clueless"...  That guy needs a wake up call.  He is clueless as anyone!  Adam works hard, knows a great deal and reports true information.  Keeps it short when needed and gives us the info we need to look forward to this RV.  I'll follow him till this happens and beyond!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

This should pritty much put this issue to bed. Time to move on to the next item. HCL 

Agree Chuck.  Adam has been saying for years this was the key item to watch.  I believe they are pretty much done with it but aren’t divulging the info just yet.  I’m still of the opinion that we get news on the HCL and then 5 min later the Dinar goes live.  Just my opinion. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

And you know what I think, I get some things help us tremendously in achieving this ever-so-elusive RV.....BUT like Adam said, there will never be a perfect "time" for this to happen.  There will always be something needing to be done whether it's with their government, corruption, citizens, or whatever.  The point is that IRAQ will Revalue their currency and continue doing what it is that they need to do......IMO, their country is ready, and can happen at anytime.  Nothing but good news and seems to me they're gearing up for a firework display, like you never seen before.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Agree Chuck.  Adam has been saying for years this was the key item to watch.  I believe they are pretty much done with it but aren’t divulging the info just yet.  I’m still of the opinion that we get news on the HCL and then 5 min later the Dinar goes live.  Just my opinion. 

Makes sense to me!  And it's awesome because there seems to be some sort of meeting like everyday about this HCL now....Let's get it RV!!

• Upvote 4

Just now, Miamiheatnic said:

Do you guys think it may really happen before this recess?  They seem to be rushing before the break but doesn't the break start tomorrow or is that later this week?

Nah man. Too many good people “need” it to happen last week. Last year. Tomorrow. Need some more crooks to make it happen. They always catch the breaks lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It is a good one. I think most feel just before or just after. I feel that we have done more in the last month to get this RV done than we have in the last 15 years. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

The Turkmen Front: Article 140 has passed its duration .. The abandonment of Kirkuk means the abandonment of national unity

Political 06:31 - 30/07/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=57986

Baghdad - Mawazine News
On Tuesday, the Turkmen Front expressed its surprise at the decision of the Federal Court to apply article 140 of the Constitution. While noting that the article expired, it indicated that abandoning Kirkuk means abandoning national unity.
The Front said in a statement received / Mawazin News / copy, that "Article 140 has remained since the first day in the adoption, either in the Iraqi State Administration Law - 58 - or after the adoption of the Iraqi Constitution in Article 140 - the subject of controversy and controversy as a material that reflects the road map Serving one component in Kirkuk has been rejected and still by the rest of its components. "
She added that "despite the expiration of the period of application of the article since 31/12/2007, we are surprised today by the decision of the Federal Court, which declared that the article is still a constitutional window despite the failure for fourteen years to find a peaceful and sustainable solution to the issue of Kirkuk.
"The issue of Kirkuk is the key to the unity of Iraq and the neglect of it is a violation of national unity and can not be solved through the mechanisms established by Article 140, but the basis of the solution is the compatibility of its components. The Kurdish parties have tried throughout the period 2003-2017 to impose an order Reality and domination and demographic change and the involvement of Kirkuk in the problem of raising the flag of the region and the referendum and returned with nostalgia because it overlooked the existence of other components and political and administrative weight.
"It was free headed by the House of Representatives before the referendum on the constitutionality of the article consultation with the representatives of Kirkuk and the lack of market preservation of the new crisis," asserting that "Article 140, whether it was recognized constitutionality or not, it will not solve the issue of Kirkuk and that the consensus solution, which is approved by the components of the province is the key All solutions and this is confirmed by the report of the United Nations mission through its report, which called for consensus and warned of any referendum to resolve the future of Kirkuk province. "

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

134542.jpg.7705ce192dae4b3d3cf3f1251ffd9e73.jpg

Deputy: hosting the ministers of finance and oil and the head of the Court of Control next Wednesday

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/175772/نائب-استضافة-وزيري-المالية-والنفط-ورئيس-ديوان-الرقابة-الاربعاء-المقبل

2019/07/30 16:55

BAGHDAD / MP: Yousef al-Kalabi, on Tuesday, July 30, 2019, announced the determination of the presidency of the House of Representatives, a date to host the ministers of finance and the intelligence and the head of the Financial Control Bureau, next Wednesday, to contravene article ten of the budget law, concerning the region and the center.

"The Iraqi people will ask for accurate figures and new information for the first time, until there is a fair distribution of wealth," Al-Kalabi told a news conference.

He continued: "Must go tomorrow to establish a new phase of managing the money in Iraq, will inform the Iraqi people on the facts, some of which will be shocking."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6