Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Well dayang!  Bad news on the new vette....☹️☹️

vette-roof.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

GM designer says the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is 'nearly sold out'

The 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray won’t even be in showrooms for several more months, but one insider claims it is virtually sold out already.

Over the weekend, Autoblog caught up with GM head designer Michael Simcoe at the Concours d’Elegance of America in Troy, Mich., where Chevy had the mid-engine car on display, and he reportedly told a crowd, “I think the orders have already hit the first year of production numbers.”

Chevrolet would not confirm Simcoe’s comments, however, and issued the following statement on the matter:

“The level of enthusiasm around the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has surpassed all expectations. We have nothing to report in terms of reservations or order numbers at this time.”

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/gm-designer-says-the-2020-chevrolet-corvette-stingray-is-nearly-sold-out 

Yes but that is just the first round of allocations is what they are talking about. However there is still more available and hopefully if this damn dinar will hit soon that will be my first call looking at the Corvette forums to see which dealers still have an allocation and which ones will be only charging MSRP!! That is the color I am going with along with the twin black racing stripes down the middle or my other color choice is the Elkhart Blue with the racing stripes but the high wing on the blue color! Now come on Iraq push the RV button will you!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yes but that is just the first round of allocations is what they are talking about. However there is still more available and hopefully if this damn dinar will hit soon that will be my first call looking at the Corvette forums to see which dealers still have an allocation and which ones will be only charging MSRP!! That is the color I am going with along with the twin black racing stripes down the middle or my other color choice is the Elkhart Blue with the racing stripes but the high wing on the blue color! Now come on Iraq push the RV button will you!!

Here ya go.....A list of the Big Time dealers that had plenty to choose from.....I am sure it will be the same Dealers getting the top picks of the C8.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-dealer-inventory-160/

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, navira said:

We should have news coming late tonight bro....cheers

Thank you. Cheers. Just bought grocerys on credit. 

Nice thing is I just got approved for 12000 more. I have the US, chase freedom and amizon, Discover alone is 8000 full up, staples. Going to tranfer most of it for zero interest for a year or buy 12000 more in dinar, uhhhh, No.. Go RV.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

Thank you. Cheers. Just bought grocerys on credit. 

Nice thing is I just got approved for 12000 more. I have the US, chase freedom and amizon, Discover alone is 8000 full up, staples. Going to tranfer most of it for zero interest for a year or buy 12000 more in dinar, uhhhh, No.. Go RV.

Hang in there sir. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Arceo said:

Hang in there sir. 

Thanks again. Nice to have you here. Good thing is, I have a job, work all Saturdays, 9 1/2 hrs a day wife just got a job, 3 kids healthy. Roof over my head. Refrigerator full, ect. Ohhh, and a few mil dinar. 👍

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

Thanks again. Nice to have you here. Good thing is, I have a job, work all Saturdays, 9 1/2 hrs a day wife just got a job, 3 kids healthy. Roof over my head. Refrigerator full, ect. Ohhh, and a few mil dinar. 👍

Consider yourself blessed by God, I know you do.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, YukonJohn said:

U go Jg1! Hang in there bro and keep perseverin, ur not alone. Cheers

Thank you. I know we all have our own story, maybe I am more of a open book. I have a short memory at times and need to be reminded how lucky I am. 

The unknown future can be a bit scary at times. Less scary thinking I have a chance that many dont have, Gooo RV. 

• Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Thank you. I know we all have our own story, maybe I am more of a open book. I have a short memory at times and need to be reminded how lucky I am. 

The unknown future can be a bit scary at times. Less scary thinking I have a chance that many dont have, Gooo RV. 

We all do. Got Into this not long ago. Pops got killed by the cops. His good friend was going to sell all his. He told him not to since he was sitting on the $ and well off anyway. He Gave my mom 5 million for my pops since he was going to sell and it went to .0008 instead of .0002 or something. He’s also giving us some as well. But I’m a gambler so I bought my own. Hope it works for all of you , and soon, who have been grinding and hoping. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4