Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Interior Minister Yasin Taher al-Yasiri, on Sunday, reduced the routine and facilitate the procedures for carrying out transactions of citizens in the departments of the ministry in the province of Basra. 
"Interior Minister Yasin al-Yasiri conducted an inspection tour of the Civil Status,Passports, Residence and TrafficDepartments during his visit at the head of a high-level security delegation to Basra province," a ministry statement said.
The statement added that "Yasiri met with the directors of these departments, directed to the importance of providing services tocitizens and reduce the redundant routines and provide everything that would provide services to them and facilitate the procedures to complete their transactions."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

12 hours ago, navira said:

I just hope it doesn't go this way bro like what kuwait did:  All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.

True but how long did they have before becoming Invalid ?

pp

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, KristiD said:

So even though this doesn't apply to us since we're exchanging IQD for USD and not the other way around, doesn't this seem just sooooo nitpicky?   I mean, a tiny corner ripped off a note/bill or it has the smell of mold - and they don't want to exchange it for IQD?  If the note/bill is damaged enought that you can't verify the securiy features, that's one thing and that's totally reasonable.  But some of these issues are so trivial.  And it sure doesn't seem like Iraq would have been this nitpicky before.... especially since their economy mostly runs on USD (and possibly to a small extent, euros).  This seems odd to me and and I think it hints of an imminent RV.   jmo

9 hours ago, navira said:

Hey KristiD, the whole list of criteria that the CBI has put out in public is really odd n sudden...something is about to go down. I wouldn't be surprised if they ri/rv suddenly. Cheers KristiD...let's go...

As much as Gov have a tendency to screw people over it would not surprise me that they confiscated those bills during trade in, give the people nothing and turn it into the CBI as extra Foreign Reseaves. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, navira said:

Bro, did u see that article I posted about the minister of interior being in Basra? He is there for security n making sure that the citizens are provided with services n TRANSACTIONS....

6 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

wow

6 hours ago, fancy said:

Bro, this is looking good, I agree with you, we're in high alert right now. Thanks bro

Is that a BANG coming our way next week?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I will have to dig it up, but I believe the old and new notes would be accept equally for a two year period. I do not want to say for sure. I would rather copy and paste the exact verbiage. 

I'll be looking forward to seeing that to know for sure, and I don't think I will be alone.

What would this place do with out you Chuck?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2