Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

7 hours ago, navira said:

Now they announced this today...this the day of my predicted change of rate, at least that's what I hope for, haha

2019-07-28 06:05

CBI sets the criteria for the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and the euro

The Central Bank of Iraq on the criteria that are relied on in the rejection of banknotes of the dollar and euro in the process of counting and sorting.
The bank pointed out that the most important criteria are:

1 - If it was cut in one of its corners or was oppressed or lost any part of the paper area.

2 - If it has been torn and repaired with a transparent adhesive tape from any side.

3 - If it contains a seal of large size or several small seals to affect their features.

4- If the effects of trading and use appear to be "smug" in order to affect their form or features.

5- If strange substances have been caught and have affected their features such as inks, dyes, glues, crushed, cooked, processed, fat or oils.

6 - if stored in the conditions of storage is incorrect, which leads to break or smell of mold.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established as an independent bank under its law of March 6, 2004 as an independent body responsible for maintaining price stability and implementing monetary policy. It supervises 10 commercial banks, 26 private banks and 16 Islamic banks, as well as 19 foreign banks. 6 financial institutions and 31 financial transfer companies

This one 

5 hours ago, navira said:

Hey bro, I really don't know what else to say...the two articles from the CBI starting from July 25(message to all banks...counting n sorting)n today July 26(the rejection of usd n euro)....Iam speechless now bro haha

Same here haha