Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

40 minutes ago, nfire said:

Why dont we want them to do it like Kuwait? 3.47 I'm down!

As I recall Kuwait made all the Old Bills Obsolete after a short time frame, introduced new bills   at the $3.47 rate soon after and a lot of people missed the boat.

A while back someone here brought up....What if Iraq where to RV at say $1.20 for a limited time period of say 60 days then make everything still out there Null and Void and Introduce a new Currency worth and claimed $3.65 or what ever.

Anyone (like myself) that exchanged a small amount to get by until the big payday would be left holding a lot of worthless play money.

Just my thoughts.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Hey NI, it's time to exchange that old reality with the new one...it's going down cheers always

Cheahhh. What if they put a timer on the exchange? Banks here gonna hurry up and process that hoe fast so they can get their $ too ya. 

Just now, navira said:

Hey bro, I really don't know what else to say...the two articles from the CBI starting from July 25(message to all banks...counting n sorting)n today July 26(the rejection of usd n euro)....Iam speechless now bro haha

I agree bro any moment bro haha 

• Upvote 2

Ministry of Planning: Association of Iraqi private banks will have a big business in the reality of the country

16478.jpg

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17375

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning, on Sunday, that the Association of Iraqi private banks will have a big interest in the reality of the country economically, while the President of the Association Wadih al-Hanal to support entrepreneurs and provide their needs.

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks organized a seminar at the station attended by Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, Wadih al-Hanal, Wadih al-Hanal, and a number of entrepreneurs and leaders of the station to discuss a number of issues of interest to youth and how to support them in achieving their projects.

"The station said a distinctive Iraqi and we rejoice when we see such creative young people," ministry spokesman Abdel-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a speech at the seminar, which was attended by "Economy News". "Iraq is now an appropriate environment for launching such pioneering activities for young people."

He added that "these young people must be contained, and support this category may start from this place (station)," noting that "the station and the Association of Iraqi private banks are important foundations in the private sector."

The spokesman of the ministry, that "the Association of private banks will have a great interest in the Iraqi reality, and that through what we have seen from its community initiatives, which was represented by Baghdad and other projects that have been completed."

"The visit of the Minister of Planning today to the station came to get acquainted with the bright side of the Iraqi scene, considering that the station station is a beautiful flower in the country," he said, adding that "the Ministry of Planning on the order of its minister raised the bridge between the public and private sectors."

For his part, the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Wadih al-Hanal, after welcoming the Minister of Planning and the rest of the guests, that "the visit of the Minister of Planning of this place is very important to stimulate the creative youth energies at the station."

Al-Hantal added that "the Association has achieved a lot of achievements and we are working on developing cadres by owning one of the largest training centers in the banking sector." As we found the enthusiasm of young people in entrepreneurship outside the banking sector, Of the youth energies through the opening of their projects and achieve their goals. "

He called on the Minister of Planning to "invite the Prime Minister to visit the station in order to get acquainted with the projects of youth and support them and listen to them and provide their needs."

There were interventions in a number of issues raised by the attendees and responded to the Minister of Planning and expressed in his response the point of view of the government and its position on such projects.

Views Date Added Date 28/07/2019
Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

A while back someone here brought up....What if Iraq where to RV at say $1.20 for a limited time period of say 60 days then make everything still out there Null and Void and Introduce a new Currency worth and claimed $3.65 or what ever.

1.20? I will be in Maui with u guys 🍸.

Will let the Iraqis enjoy their $3.65.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

As I recall Kuwait made all the Old Bills Obsolete after a short time frame, introduced new bills   at the $3.47 rate soon after and a lot of people missed the boat.

Anyone (like myself) that exchanged a small amount to get by until the big payday would be left holding a lot of worthless play money.

Just my thoughts.

Karsten

I will have to dig it up, but I believe the old and new notes would be accept equally for a two year period. I do not want to say for sure. I would rather copy and paste the exact verbiage. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, navira said:

Hey bro, I really don't know what else to say...the two articles from the CBI starting from July 25(message to all banks...counting n sorting)n today July 26(the rejection of usd n euro)....Iam speechless now bro haha

That is the kind of  nonverb signal we should be looking for. All good Bros. 

• Upvote 3

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-07-28/the-world-economy-s-biggest-week-of-2019-as-fed-prepares-cut

"There will be no chance of a summer break for investors or policy makers in coming days as they brace for what might be the busiest week for the world economy this year."

Edited by zul
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10