Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

On 7/25/2019 at 11:46 AM, Pitcher said:

.  Why do that if it’s not going to happen. 

To me it’s going to happen.  What we get out of this is an entirely different story. 

1-1 sounds great but do any of us have a real answer to what we will get.  To me that is the big deal now. What DO WE GET!!!  

Not to mention how ( with all the confusion out there about QFS/  BS or real?) Digital or crisp cold hard cash from ATM after deposit? Time period to exchange? I know I read somewhere at one point they stated the notes would be good for ten years , with all the confusion some are mentioning short exchange periods, and not withstanding which institutions? Could it be a simple process as it is with other foreign currencies? Logic would suggest it

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, navira said:

Cheers bro...iam popping one bottle bro haha

hey bro, ...so n so is still saying the GOI to be completed is in Sept...and

Budget in Oct..I believe...i could be wrong but i don't care.....But

When do you think the GOI completed will be announced?...

They are combining both Education Positions....just need

that official approval...

HCL on Tuesday....then we are on Adam's timeline...before Aug 2....

and I'm liking it Bro....

Go Bro's ...Go Maui...

Cheers....

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

No, the discount is only for VIP!" rel="">VIP.  I doubt he'll give it to everyone because that's probably the main reason people signed up and paid to be VIP.  So if he gave it to everyone, it would really piss off the VIPs.  It will be interesting to see what GregHi's brother can do though.  Also, I think there's a good likelihood we'll be able to individidually negotiate the rate ourselves - particularly if we hold a lot of dinar.  Money speaks after all....

You’re right. Banks want our business!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

The Exact Same Spot We’ve Been In For The Past 7 Years Since That Massive 4 Pips Increase Totally ‘Rocked’ Our World ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

19 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Ya no chitting.  😄

pp

Yo Snap - Now We’ve Got ‘Her Ladyship’ PokerPlayer Actually Talking ‘Chit After Hanging Out Here On The Bro’s Thread ! :o 

Either That - Or She’s Just ‘Bluffing’ ...

U Bro Girl ! ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Yo Snap - Now We’ve Got ‘Her Ladyship’ PokerPlayer Actually Talking ‘Chit After Hanging Out Here On The Bro’s Thread ! :o 

Either That - Or She’s Just ‘Bluffing’ ...

U Bro Girl ! ;) 

LOL, busted !!

pp

• Haha 2

6ly, with all the great news you have collected....

and Adam's opinion this might happen by Aug 2....

I think we can blow off all the dust off the champagne

bottles that we were going to pop in the past...

Thanks for all your hard work...

Cheers again Bro....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

6ly, with all the great news you have collected....

and Adam's opinion this might happen by Aug 2....

I think we can blow off all the dust off the champagne

bottles that we were going to pop in the past...

Thanks for all your hard work...

Cheers again Bro....

I don't think Adam said it would happen by Aug. 2nd, but that he was hopeful for more good news by then.

Sorry if I misunderstood but that was my take,

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't think Adam said it would happen by Aug. 2nd, but that he was hopeful for more good news by then.

Sorry if I misunderstood but that was my take,

Cheers, pp

PP...It was presence's take on the date Aug 2nd...and Adam did not disagree ....

Go HCL and Go GOI completed....and Get this thing done for the Bro's...

• Upvote 1

Parliament is hosting today the Minister of Education and the file of high-level appointments on the table

Political 08:46 - 28/07/201

image.png.fd852c144b2e937673884be7376d8120.png

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=57548

Baghdad - Mawazine News
On Sunday, the Education Committee will host the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Qusay Al-Suhail, to discuss the appointment of higher degree holders.
"The committee has several files that seek to end it, including the appointment of higher diploma holders, so the minister of education will be hosted today in the committee with the ministry's advanced staff to know the ministry's mechanism and future plans and preparations for the appointment of the certificate holders," said Majdam Jumaili.
He added that "the committee will work to add financial allocations for higher education for the purpose of appointing the owners of these certificates, as the numbers are very large," pointing out that "the Committee initiated the law of evening education, which will provide more than 85 thousand degrees of employment by appointing the holders of higher degrees in the evening study "Ending 29 / a 43

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey pp, it was actually presence who mentioned that date in his post and Adam was just agreeing with him...presence said he wouldn't be surprised if Iraq rv on Aug 2 cause all that is happening pretty much point to an rv....and I repeat....he wouldn't be surprised if Iraq rv on August 2...and Adam agreed 

• Upvote 2