Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

I remember hear, sometime ago, Sunday and Thursday are the days that the currency is most likely to change in value due to their sabbath, I believe. 

Many thoughts?

I truly wish all of you the best with your new found fortune and hope it only changes all of us for the best. To many people have payed the ultimate price for this opportunity to happen and way more have had to bear a psychological price that is felt today. 

All I’m trying to say is “dude, love  and marijuana put a smile or a face❣️, make the world a better place!!!”. 

Its been one heck of a ride, peace ✌️ ...........AND NOW ....ITS TIMEE......

GO RV !!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, navira said:

Hey bro fancy, I was going thru all the pages of the whole report....it pretty much sums about what Iraq has done both ecomically, politically, and economically n imfs recommendations...i believe it is a rendention...a continious monitoring from the previous reports...iraq is article 8 at this point although they still have MCP to rid of and must comply under the art 8 section 3...all n all, Iraq can do what they want with the exchange rate if they choose to do so and I believe we are at that point in time...at any day, any time ...cheers bros

Thanks bro, comon' let's go 

• Upvote 2

So are we saying that Iraq is now moved to Article 8 but is not compliant due to not having an international currency?  We are just waiting for the RI and the currency to go international?  Does that sum it up?  Or are we waiting for the complete formation of the government and the corruption to be stemmed as well?  

I would think they wouldn't be moved to Article 8 if the government completion was relevant or the corruption was as big of issue as they say it is.  After all, being moved to Article 8 allows then to go international and change the dinar value correct? JMO.l

• Upvote 5

Hey Bros!! Lol just saw the latest Mr so and so video about when it’s time to exchange.. He mentioned he would be negotiating with Wells Fargo to try and get the best deal based on some kind of group rate.. I consider my own brother to be a “big wig” banker because he has done our family proud and has had a great career. He is currently an EVP over Corporate lending and a Private banker and yes holds dinar. If he can pull some strings and get a better rate or lower/no fees through the bank he works for, I will also let everyone know post RV. Not sure how this will all work post RV, but I’ll keep everyone posted so you can maybe get the best deal.. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, GregHi said:

Hey Bros!! Lol just saw the latest Mr so and so video about when it’s time to exchange.. He mentioned he would be negotiating with Wells Fargo to try and get the best deal based on some kind of group rate.. I consider my own brother to be a “big wig” banker because he has done our family proud and has had a great career. He is currently an EVP over Corporate lending and a Private banker and yes holds dinar. If he can pull some strings and get a better rate or lower/no fees through the bank he works for, I will also let everyone know post RV. Not sure how this will all work post RV, but I’ll keep everyone posted so you can maybe get the best deal.. ;)

Thanks GregHi. Way to look after your DV Bros.  :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

and just to follow up on that.. just remember never... send your Dinar to someone to exchange for you.. don’t listen to the fake 800 numbers etc where they will tell you to mail them your dinars to get an unbelievable rate.. There will be way to many scams trying to get your Dinar and people will fall for it.. my advice is only deal with a real bank in person where you can know for sure the funds have been deposited into your account.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I think in adam’s cash in guide, or if you’re VIP, after this hits, Adam has it set up to where if you go to certain banks and display your dinar gets cetificate or whatever , you’ll get a higher rate. I’m curious about that too! :) 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

If anyone falls for those 800 numbers, it’ll be really sad. I would never let the dinar out of my site. And the bank won’t steal your money haha. Just go to big bank and they will run it through machine right here in front of you like a normal deposit and you’ll make the exchange. It’ll be awesome! 

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, GregHi said:

and just to follow up on that.. just remember never... send your Dinar to someone to exchange for you.. don’t listen to the fake 800 numbers etc where they will tell you to mail them your dinars to get an unbelievable rate.. There will be way to many scams trying to get your Dinar and people will fall for it.. my advice is only deal with a real bank in person where you can know for sure the funds have been deposited into your account.. 

Good advice there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1