Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

Great post KristiD.  You bring up some good points

I was just wondering if anyone is buying more Dinar thinking it will go iive in the next few months. I haven’t bought more and I haven’t even checked to see if they are still selling it on the sites I got mine.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I just read the whole imf report...the whole thing is nothing but blah blah blah blah Iraq this..blahh....nothing significance like...no mention of anything about whether Iraq is ready for a convertible currency....my list still stands....let's go bros

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Some people are let down cause they saw imf projection of a rate at 1182 to 2024. Projection is nothing but a prediction...does not account for what may happen along the way. This only tells us that CBI is in control of the rate n govt officials ...not imf, not even Donald Duck...cheers bros

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

A delegation from the Kurdistan region to visit Baghdad .. This is his mission

Editorial date: 2019/7/26 18:42279 times read
A delegation from the Kurdistan region to visit Baghdad .. This is his mission
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A member of the Finance Committee of the parliamentary on the upcoming visit to a delegation from the Kurdistan region to the capital Baghdad, to discuss the outstanding issues between the two sides.
Committee member Shirwan Mirza said in a press statement that "a technical delegation from the Kurdistan region will visit Baghdad next week, to negotiate details of the outstanding issues between the two sides."
He explained that "the technical committees of the two sides will meet and discuss issues and outstanding issues to solve the problems between the two sides."
The visit comes at a time when a high-level delegation from the federal government visited Erbil two days ago. The delegation included a representative of the Prime Minister, the Minister of Oil, the Minister of Finance and other officials, during which they met with the officials of the region to discuss outstanding issues between the two sides. is over
The High Joint Committee of the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to resolve the outstanding issues between the two governments on Thursday, a statement on the content of the meeting that took place between the parties in the city of Erbil.
The committee announced in a statement after the meeting, "the agreement on the establishment of practical mechanisms to discuss the details of the outstanding issues through the formation of technical committees of the relevant ministries under the supervision of the Joint High Committee."
He explained that "in a friendly atmosphere of purpose and mutual understanding and honest structure, was discussed on the basic files, especially the {file of disputed areas, the file of financial issues and the budget, and the file of oil and gas}."
It was decided at the meeting to continue communication between the two parties in the direction of finding radical and constitutional solutions to all outstanding problems in the interest of all, and is scheduled to meet technical committees in Baghdad next week.

• Upvote 5

Hamoudi: Security and political stability in Iraq has become an incentive for international companies to invest

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/سياسة/312995/حمودي-الاستقرار-الأمني-والسياسي-في-العراق-بات-مشجع

image.thumb.png.b778c35c9648676487f6792d5c4407a8.png

2019-07-26

The head of the Supreme Islamic Council Hammam Hamoudi, on Friday, that the security and political stability in Iraq has become an incentive for international companies to invest in it,

"The President of the Republic of Pakistan, Arif Alawi, received today the President of the Supreme Council and his accompanying delegation. The two sides discussed political developments and Islamic issues, particularly the issues of Palestine and Kashmir, as well as relations between the two countries and means of their development," Hamoudi's office said in a statement.

"Alawi expressed his happiness over the security and political stability of Iraq after suffering wars, economic siege and security challenges that have greatly affected the human and economic life of Iraq. He pointed out that he is following the tragic situation of Iraq from his Iraqi friends when he was a student of" .

The Pakistani president expressed his aspiration to enhance communication between the two countries and the Pakistani and Iraqi peoples, and to work jointly in the academic aspect, trade exchange and information development, noting that "this cooperation is what gives the relations greater momentum."

For his part, Hammoudi stressed the importance of transforming the ideas that were circulated with the Pakistani authorities during the visit to work projects, noting that "there is an opportunity to develop the relations of the two countries in education, culture, religious and medical tourism and trade exchange, especially as Iraq seeks to have an active role In the Silk Road. "
"The security and political stability in Iraq is encouraging international companies to invest in it and participate in reconstruction," he said.

It is noteworthy that Hamoudi arrived last Sunday to Islamabad, headed by a delegation comprising the Chairman of the Investment Authority, and representatives of the Committees on Foreign Relations and Parliamentary Services.
Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

For his part, Hammoudi stressed the importance of transforming the ideas that were circulated with the Pakistani authorities during the visit to work projects, noting that "there is an opportunity to develop the relations of the two countries in education, culture, religious and medical tourism and trade exchange, especially as Iraq seeks to have an active role In the Silk Road. "

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

WOWZERS!!!

THEE Pastakhanis AND THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ARE DISCUSSING the "work" "around" AROUND THEE Insanians!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

I just want to share my opinion that, if we really are on the verge of the RV, Iraq is not gonna announce anything that even hints at that.  So even if good things did happen with the IMF, or completion of the GOI, or the HCL, or anything else of significance, I don't expect them to release all the news about it.  In fact, I even expect them to outright lie to in order to keep it secret that the RV is about to happen.  Why?  Because if people had evidence that the RV was about to happen, they would all be scrambling to get their hands on as much IQD as possible.  It would shut down purchase/sale transactions done in IQD in Iraq, you would have thugs robbing people to get their hand on more dinar, people would be exchanging as much USD (and any other currencies they had) for IQD as they possibly could - anywhere and everywhere they could, and probably robbing currency dealers, banks and merchants too.  Rich or poor, anyone who knew the RV was imminent would be doing everything they could to get more IQD ASAP, with dangerous consequences to many people.  The few countries that have actually RV'd their currency had to do it this way.... they kept it a secret and in fact were even outright denying they were going to RV up to the very last minute before they actually did RV (I believe that was Mexico).

Just saying this so people realize there's no need to feel let down.  Iraq needs to RV as unexpectedly as they can.  We (especially us in these bro threads!) are watching closely and know how much is rapidly getting done so we can connect the dots probably better than most people.  Maybe it will be this weekend, or next week.  If not, maybe August (there's a good Opinions thread about people's dreams indicating the month of August).  Personally, I figure since the ISX is going online with Nasdaq in October, that it should happen before that.  But really, in the end, we're all just speculating from connecting the dots -the dots we're able to find - as best as we can.  One day, all the dots will finally be connected then, POP, the RV gets done!!!  In the meantime I really enjoy the hopium and the excitement I feel thinking this may happen momentarily.  And for others who also like feeling that way, take heart.  No news is not necessarily bad news, in fact, it may actually even be good news in disguise.  And in the end, missing one date doesn't mean it's not gonna happen the next day or the day after.....   jmho                     

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  RV!    

Great Stuff KristiD, I always enjoy your posting and input. Here is something I did for the IMF thread. 

2 hours ago,  ChuckFinley said: 

Have to jump off. My FRIGGIN boss is disturbing my exit strategy. 

1 hour ago,  Laid Back said: 

I found interesting that they don’t mention couple of important things. Like they did in the first and second review.

- Maintaining the peg of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar, which provides a key anchor to the economy.

- No a word about Exchange rate restrictions subject to Art VIII.

“something is going on”

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

Read more  

Ok, got the heck out of that Penal Colony.

First from looking at this thread I can see many are going through Kugler-Ross stages:

https://www.psycom.net/depression.central.grief.html

Just a few points from looking at the post and Laid Back commits and not reading the whole report:

BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT - It is Still All Good.   Not perfect and not what I expected, but would make sense if you wanted them to move forward and not kill them in place. 

I think the IMF report was a key factor for me. But like Laid Back said, there are a ton of things missing. So to me the report said what it had to, with no surprises other than be very general in nature. Which, if you look at Iraq, would be what any of us would have said if we just look at it as it is. 

What it does not take into account are events that have transpired since that review. Meeting behind doors and offline that if implemented before the review would have resulted in a far different outcome. Game changers like the recent meeting between Bagdad and Erbil. The meeting that is to take place next week between the Minister of Oil and Finance. These are all game changers. Things that the IMF can not account for or have complete knowledge of, because it is not a done deal yet. 

So, take it for what it was, a review by the IMF that provided a vanilla overview of the state of Iraq. 

I am not discourage and you should not be either. Just look at the events taking place and be your own judge.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Great Stuff KristiD, I always enjoy your posting and input. Here is something I did for the IMF thread. 

I found interesting that they don’t mention couple of important things. Like they did in the first and second review.

- Maintaining the peg of the Iraqi dinar to the U.S. dollar, which provides a key anchor to the economy.

“something is going on”

Go RV sooner than later 

Read more  
Read more  

First from looking at this thread I can see many are going through Kugler-Ross stages:

Just a few points from looking at the post and Laid Back commits and not reading the whole report:

BOTTOM LINE UP FRONT - It is Still All Good.   Not perfect and not what I expected, but would make sense if you wanted them to move forward and not kill them in place. 

I think the IMF report was a key factor for me. But like Laid Back said, there are a ton of things missing. So to me the report said what it had to, with no surprises other than be very general in nature. Which, if you look at Iraq, would be what any of us would have said if we just look at it as it is. 

What it does not take into account are events that have transpired since that review. Meeting behind doors and offline that if implemented before the review would have resulted in a far different outcome. Game changers like the recent meeting between Bagdad and Erbil. The meeting that is to take place next week between the Minister of Oil and Finance. These are all game changers. Things that the IMF can not account for or have complete knowledge of, because it is not a done deal yet. 

So, take it for what it was, a review by the IMF that provided a vanilla overview of the state of Iraq. 

I am not discourage and you should not be either. Just look at the events taking place and be your own judge.

Nice one cuhhh

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Slave2Spartacus said:

These Bro threads and Dinar Thugs threads have been amazing.

CNN Is Like The Really Cool Neighbor In The Thread Next Door ! :o 

Seinfeld Jerry GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Great post KristiD.  You bring up some good points

I was just wondering if anyone is buying more Dinar thinking it will go iive in the next few months. I haven’t bought more and I haven’t even checked to see if they are still selling it on the sites I got mine.  

I am not buying anymore Dinar and I am of the mind that irrespective of what value the golden egg has when the goose lays it I will be happy . .

I have always said that even at 10 cents I will be happy ...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

A HORSE WALKS INTO A BAR...And the bartender asks, “how come the long face”

Bros, I’m more fired up than I’ve been about the Dinar in years.  Things are going the right way.  No long or sad face here.  It’s time to start dreaming again, new cars, homes, vacations, helping others.  Bros it’s going to happen. When?  Who cares, it’s going to happen!

!9DC2E997-8CE7-41CD-811A-A6009E6954CD.gif.c87ae9fc008a09697565463d017ff2a4.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

8 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am not buying anymore Dinar and I am of the mind that irrespective of what value the golden egg has when the goose lays it I will be happy . .

I have always said that even at 10 cents I will be happy ...

Very well said NoviceInvestor. I am definitely in that same camp as you are with that regards,

Cheers, pp

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, navira said:

I just read the whole imf report...the whole thing is nothing but blah blah blah blah Iraq this..blahh....nothing significance like...no mention of anything about whether Iraq is ready for a convertible currency....my list still stands....let's go bros

Would have to agree. I was looking forward to it. As it turns out, just a generic report. Game on for us going forward. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

“something is going on”

Go RV sooner than later 

Read more  
Read more  

My friend I just posted the full report. pdf 85 pages, I’m reading it.

• Thanks 6