Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

27 minutes ago, navira said:

This sh****ts happening bros...go check out what bro thug just posted bros

Do U Mean All The ‘Smack’ I Just Posted About The Bro’s - Or The Articles ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Wtf - Who Doesn’t Luv Our Bro’s ? :o 

baboon-butt.jpg?w=499

And Why Put A Stop To Their Thread - Butt I Digress ...

:D  :D  :D 

Hey DT....Looks like a big heart....Sweet and romantic......

You are the romantic type.....

• Haha 1

Just checked online and looks like the base price for the new Corvette IS below $60,000!   It is GORGEOUS!!!   WOW!!!

https://www.motor1.com/news/258428/mid-engined-corvette-everything-we-know/

The new Corvette Stingray is here. Read all about it.

More anticipated than the Toyota Supra, Ford Bronco, and every new Star Wars film combined, th long-awaited mid-engine Corvette is finally here after more than a half-century of teasing and empty promises. You can read all about the 2020 Corvette Stingray at the debut article below, or keep reading for a summary of everything we know. Spoiler alert: even though the C8 is official, there are still details Chevrolet as yet to reveal.

And Here It Is:

What Is It?

It all started with a prototype. In 1964, Zora Arkus-Duntov (father of the Corvette) built the XP-819, a mid-engined vision of what the front-engined Corvette could be. Multiple mid-engined Corvette prototypes followed, and more than 50 years later, we finally have a production model. 

Our first look at the mid-engined C8 Corvette came in 2016. Soon after that, it seemed like photos and videos of the vehicle popped up monthly. Now with hundreds of spy photos, artist renderings, and multiple videos, we're closer than ever to the production model.

From what we've seen thus far, it will be the most hardcore Corvette ever. In base trim, it slots well against vehicles such as the Audi R8 and Porsche 911, but as it evolves, the American supercar could battle tough competitors like the McLaren 720S and Ferrari F8 Tributo, not to mention the Ford GT.

'

What's The Corvette's Price?

Here's one of the details that we don't yet have full disclosure on, but the initial estimate is simply astounding. The 2020 Corvette Stingray will have a base price below $60,000. For the record, that's just a few thousand more than the current entry-level C7 Corvette, and when you see the car's performance, you'll be even more impressed.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

KRG, Iraq make progress toward agreement aimed at settling disputes: Source

3 hours ago

Share share

KRG, Iraq make progress toward agreement aimed at settling disputes: Source
A meeting between a KRG delegation, headed by PM Masrour Barzani, and an Iraqi government delegation, headed by Oil Minister Thamir Ghadhban, July, 25, 2019. (Photo: KRG)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the Federal Government of Iraq claim to have made progress in efforts to draft an agreement aimed at resolving longstanding disputes between the two, said a source familiar with talks held on Thursday between representatives of both. 

Late Wednesday night, an Iraqi delegation arrived in Erbil for a round of meetings in the regional capital the next morning. Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Qubad Talabani, received the group, made up of Iraqi Finance Minister Fuad Hussein, Oil Minister Thamir Ghadhban, National Security Adviser Falih al-Fayyadh, and Chief of Staff to the Prime Minister Mohammed al-Hashimi.  

Related article: High-level Iraqi delegation arrives in Kurdistan to discuss Erbil-Baghdad issues

On Thursday morning, they met with a corresponding KRG delegation, comprised of Talabani, Interior Minister Rebar Ahmed, Finance Minister Awat Janab, and with Prime Minister Barzani spearheading the team. 

“In an atmosphere of positivity and mutual understanding, the main files were discussed, especially the questions of the disputed areas, financial issues, and the question of oil and gas” with the purpose of “finding a just solution for the hanging issues,” a joint statement following the meetings read.

Thursday's talks come less than ten days after a high-ranking KRG delegation, headed by Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region Masrour Barzani, met with Iraqi President Barham Salih, Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi, and Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi. 

Ties between Erbil and Baghdad drastically spiraled following the Kurdistan Region’s independence referendum in September 2017 and remained fractured for months. Relations eventually began to improve, most noticeably after the formation of the new Iraqi government in late 2018, headed by Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi.

Notable among the perennial disputes between the KRG and the Iraqi government crucial to the economies of both are the continued negotiations on oil and gas. The autonomous Kurdish government has exported its oil independently since 2013. Following the post-referendum fallout, the KRG agreed to send 250,000 barrels of oil per day (bpd) to Baghdad in exchange for the payment of civil servants’ salaries. Officials in Baghdad complain that the Kurdish leadership has failed to hold up its end of the bargain.

Another area of major concern is the status of disputed territories claimed by both governments, including Kirkuk province, which Iraqi forces along with Iran-backed Shia paramilitaries attacked following the 2017 referendum, pushing Kurdish Peshmerga forces from them. Kurds in these regions complain of rights abuses by the local government while others are the targets of insurgents' attacks, on the rise since the Peshmerga's withdrawal.

“Both sides agreed to establish a practical mechanism to investigate the details of the hanging issues by forming a number of specialized technical committees from the relevant ministries under the supervision of the joint high delegation,” continued Thursday's joint statement, adding that both sides also agreed to remain in contact to resolve all lingering disputes and that the “specialized technical committees” would meet in Baghdad next week.

The tasks these committees face, solving "all" Erbil–Baghdad disputes, is a daunting one. After agreement on the issues that have plagued all previous administrations would be reached, said the source who spoke to Kurdistan 24, a deal between the federal and regional governments reflecting the recent "significant progress" could be inked.

Prime Minister Barzani has previously stated his new administration’s aim to improve ties with Baghdad and employ dialogue to resolve longstanding disputes, saying, “The focus of my government will be how to build a stronger relationship and partnership with Baghdad.” 

Editing by John J. Catherine

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

I also find it odd that the only people talking anything positive are in this post an the 2 previous one.......Guru's aren't saying anything and I am surprised they aren't running with this post info. Byington has vanished, so n so hasn't had anything to say, markz is about the same thing just talking about the new for the most part.

So keep the good news coming Bro's.........

Karsten

Yeah, all the gurus seem to be spewing their normal crap and nothing new, EXCEPT for one of only 2 gurus that I believe are legit - which is Randy Koonce(the other being Breiling) .  He said last week (July 17) that we're in a very big window until the end of July.  Randy doesn't post often (goes MIA for months at a time), but when he does, he seems to be knowledgeable and very grounded, so I see him as very credible.  He did call the RV was about to happen a few months ago and was obviously wrong, but we all make mistakes.  That was the only time I've seen him do that and I've been watching him for a few years.  He thinks the rate will be between $1-2, which I personally think is more realistic than $3+, but who really knows.  I copied his post from another thread in Rumors.....   

I am sending this update to let everyone know there is a very good window that has opened up once again, and will last through the end of the month. As I have mentioned before, many of the things that have happened on our way to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has turned this anticipated event into a very big Political Game. I call it “Global Political Football”. And there have been no rules to this long and unending game!!! That being said, there is reason to believe that we are very - VERY - close to the final buzzer now. And, it is a very BIG WINDOW between now (as in ‘right now’;) through the end of month. But. Please understand: because it is a political football game, that does not mean that if this window closes at the end of the month without a rate change, we will never see it. It just means that another political fight got in the way. Again.

The Countries that have been involved in the ‘time out’ (delay) have now agreed to ‘things’ that our administration wanted before the final release. So, unless someone reneges on one of the issues again, this should be the last time I have to open another window. Again.

I want you to know there is nothing left for Iraq to do to prepare for a rate change. They have been ready since December of Last Year. As in 2018. January started the political football game. There were many political players, from our own Government to several others as well. . . .And ALL of them have affected the political environment.

Look for the Dinar to come out between $1 -$2. It should go up a little more later on. Please do not get suckered into waiting or watching for any 800 numbers. Do not listen to people talking about ‘tiers’ because there are no tiers. You will not need to go to Reno, or any other special location to exchange. You will be able to exchange at any big bank or financial exchange center that normally deals in foreign currency exchanges.

THE RATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR.

I do not follow any ‘Dinar Site’ on the Internet. I am not a member in any of the Dinar Chat Rooms. So please do not ask me about somebody else's post. Because I Do Not have a clue!! But I will say this: If they do not agree with the info I have provided to you, then I would be very suspicious of it. The guys getting the good info should all be saying about the same thing. So compare the information being given for yourself.

Continue to Breathe. Remember: This is a POLITICAL football, so it is possible there could always be another unforeseen ‘time out’. It is not that our information was bad; but it might change. Again. DO NOT give your dinar to anyone else to exchange for you.

We are really, seriously, truly, honestly, absolutely, positively, probably VERY CLOSE.

It has been an honor and a privilege to make this journey with you. (Well, most of you!! ) I, like you, am ready for this game to be over.

May God bless you and keep you. The reason for allowing us to be a part of this historical event is His to reveal in each of your lives. Be grateful.

RELAX the RV really is coming . . . . Keep Breathing. . . No hyperventilating. . . Do not let your emotions drive you or tear you apart . . . Keep them in check.

Edited by KristiD
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Just checked online and looks like the base price for the new Corvette IS below $60,000!   It is GORGEOUS!!!   WOW!!!

More anticipated than the Toyota Supra, Ford Bronco, and every new Star Wars film combined, th long-awaited mid-engine Corvette is finally here after more than a half-century of teasing and empty promises. You can read all about the 2020 Corvette Stingray at the debut article below, or keep reading for a summary of everything we know. Spoiler alert: even though the C8 is official, there are still details Chevrolet as yet to reveal.

And Here It Is:

What Is It?

It all started with a prototype. In 1964, Zora Arkus-Duntov (father of the Corvette) built the XP-819, a mid-engined vision of what the front-engined Corvette could be. Multiple mid-engined Corvette prototypes followed, and more than 50 years later, we finally have a production model. 

Our first look at the mid-engined C8 Corvette came in 2016. Soon after that, it seemed like photos and videos of the vehicle popped up monthly. Now with hundreds of spy photos, artist renderings, and multiple videos, we're closer than ever to the production model.

From what we've seen thus far, it will be the most hardcore Corvette ever. In base trim, it slots well against vehicles such as the Audi R8 and Porsche 911, but as it evolves, the American supercar could battle tough competitors like the McLaren 720S and Ferrari F8 Tributo, not to mention the Ford GT.

'

Here's one of the details that we don't yet have full disclosure on, but the initial estimate is simply astounding. The 2020 Corvette Stingray will have a base price below $60,000. For the record, that's just a few thousand more than the current entry-level C7 Corvette, and when you see the car's performance, you'll be even more impressed.

image.png

Definitely going to be getting this car that's for sure.  I'm a huge Mustang guy and currently have a GT500.  Definitely thinking about selling my GT500 for this beautiful vette!

• Confused 1

I think I would wait a few years to make sure they get the bugs worked out......I remember the earlier C4's had major issues.

I will hold on to my 1994 Polo Green 6 spd Vert for the time being.

bu4z.jpg

Should this RV happen I might look for a Limerock Green 6 spd vert just for fun

FZYVUJ.jpg

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

And Here It Is:

What Is It?

'

image.png

Would love a spin in that ...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, navira said:

This sat should be interesting cause it is the selling of shares from insurance comp..here is a bit of info in iraqs stock exchange market: The Iraqi Stock Exchange rises by the end of the week

What article that cuhh. Or that the bro code? Haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

I think I would wait a few years to make sure they get the bugs worked out......I remember the earlier C4's had major issues.

bu4z.jpg

FZYVUJ.jpg

Karsten

Beautiful Cars

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

bu4z.jpg

FZYVUJ.jpg

Karsten

Gorgeous ride Karsten! I used to have a 1997 years ago and loved it.  

Edited by WheresmyRV?
  • Like 1