Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 4

6ly410

19 minutes ago, navira said:

Remember...committee came out saying last session thursday..they didn't want to talk about any issues lol...now the session will convene this Tuesday lmao

I was thinking the same thing lol...This out of nowhere session Tuesday and the big visit right now in Erbil too    no notice really.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, navira said:

Remember...committee came out saying last session thursday..they didn't want to talk about any issues lol...now the session will convene this Tuesday lmao

They’re meeting tues too? 

• Upvote 2

So the new C8 mid engine Corvette was just revealed last week and orders just started this week. Do you guys think it’s safe for me to order and be able to pay for it cash when it comes in this coming January or February? If the dinar doesn’t RV by then I won’t be able to pay for it...lol

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

So the new C8 mid engine Corvette was just revealed last week and orders just started this week. Do you guys think it’s safe for me to order and be able to pay for it cash when it comes in this coming January or February? If the dinar doesn’t RV by then I won’t be able to pay for it...lol

I would NOT go spending money you don't have. Unless you can make payments on it. We all want this to happen, but Iraq is still too unpredictable.  We all want this done, and I know this looks like the best opportunity to RV we have ever seen, but it IS Iraq, and I won't believe it til I see it.  Just my 2 cents on the subject. :shrug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Do you guys think it’s safe for me to order and be able to pay for it cash when it comes in this coming January or February?

I wouldn’t do it for 2 reasons.  I never want to be the first buyer of a new auto

This investment has been known to be never when you think it will happen

Be patient and you will one day get everything you want and it will be better than what you originally thought it would be

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

“The last KRG delegation to Baghdad was very successful, as both sides agreed to resolve all issues between Erbil and Baghdad before 2020,” 

Go HCL

Go Art 140

Go imf Art 8

Go RV

Go $1:1

Cheers Brothers and Sisters🍾🥂💵💰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

18 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I wouldn’t do it for 2 reasons.  I never want to be the first buyer of a new auto

This investment has been known to be never when you think it will happen

Be patient and you will one day get everything you want and it will be better than what you originally thought it would be

Sound Advice. 

• Upvote 2

Come on Bros get that HCL done and out the door

i wouldn’t be surprised to see all remaining obstacles happen and announced 2 minutes before the Dinar goes International.  I personally believe some of the things are done but not being reported on purpose.  I really liked the news the other day on the Nasdaq getting synced up.  Why do that if it’s not going to happen. 

To me it’s going to happen.  What we get out of this is an entirely different story. 

1-1 sounds great but do any of us have a real answer to what we will get.  To me that is the big deal now. What DO WE GET!!!  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Absolutely agree with you Pitcher! There are things being done behind the scenes that will only come out after the RV!! They know there are so many people around the world watching this I believe and they will keep certain things hidden from us until the very end which hopefully is sooner rather than later and especially sooner since I want that new C8 Corvette...lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Im ready for all possibilities,  

.10     I have a very nice pay day

.35-50    I’m starting to get some serious money

.84-1.20.  Very Wealthy

3.00.  It won’t matter for me because I’ll probably stroke out. 

A few nagging questions.  Taxes, and will we be required to turn in all our Dinar in a set 90 days window or whatever they decide.  

Im ready Bros. Let’s do this. 

Cheers. Haha

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I want that new C8 Corvette

I’ve owned a few Vettes, but I’m going electric with my next vehicle.  

I hope one you get your new Vette, just be careful when you get it.  True story.  A friend of mine wrapped his around a telephone pole the second day he had it.  Killed him and his neighbor who wanted a ride.  Very tragic!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

“The last KRG delegation to Baghdad was very successful, as both sides agreed to resolve all issues between Erbil and Baghdad before 2020,” 

This means it should definitely happen between 2020?  Still think it's happening sooner than later though?  Like end of year or this month or next? 😕

• Upvote 2