Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 July 2019

Adam Montana

22 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Fly out to Amarillo and try the Big Texan Steak Ranch challenge.  It’s only a 72 oz hunk of meat. Haha.  We drove up their one weekend when I was in college to see if we could do it. There was 6 of us in a VW Van, got to the Ranch and ordered up 6, 72 oz steaks.  No one finished and most of us got ill.  I ate about 38 Oz.  One gut got to about 50 and last place was about 20 oz.  Great times.  

I luv a good steak...but not that much! 🤢

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

On 7/24/2019 at 9:42 AM, Adam Montana said:

A new printed currency comes out within weeks or even days of the rate change, and we're all aware that the new notes are ready to be printed, if not already printed and being held for distribution.

Not sure I understand this statement.

I do hope these new notes mentioned are the stuff we have been purchasing over the past few years - not something new ?

Thanks for clarifying

• Thanks 1

I was pretty sure what we had was still good - not having seen any sign of widespread panic that would have occurred if our currency was being replaced.

Thank you kindly for clarifying. I haven't been paying much attention as of late and when I saw Adams statement about notes - did a double-take.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Friend, we're in an exciting time right now. Now that Iraq has passed the IMF review, report released today, and moved on to a new status, new possibilities are opening for an RV stay tuned! Maybe soon, maybe not, but exciting!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Roland, you cracked me up!! I have buddy who flew fighters in the USAF with me that I have know for 40+ years and got me into this investment about 11 years ago. He played football for NC State as did his younger Brother. When he rotated back from Germany and was driving with his Brother out to his new station in New Mexico, they stopped at the Big Tex and this Dumas ordered the "Big Tex" and did not have the cash to pay for it if he did not eat it all. WhenDanny (his Brother) tells the story I usually blow beer or bourbon out of my nose from laughing so hard. For those that don't know of this place you have to eat a 72 oz steak with salad, baked potato or fries and bread. You have to eat it all in 1 hour or you have to pay for it. The price back then was on the $70+ range. Today I don't know what the price is. Anyway, Danny coached him the last 15 minutes and he finally got all down just in time. Danny said he reclined in the passenger seat and slept and moaned for 4 hours while he drove. Wish I could have witnessed that, it was a classic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/25/2019 at 1:21 PM, Adam Montana said:

🤦‍♂️

You faced slapped but you know I am right. Had you said the department had the "purchasing power" of up to 1 million USD then that would be a different story. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Theseus said:

You faced slapped but you know I am right. Had you said the department had the "purchasing power" of up to 1 million USD then that would be a different story. 

How much forums pay to be right? 😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Presidency of the Parliament stresses the need to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas

Political 08:30 - 29/07/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=57820

image.png.b20aa845417687028896bee802923c40.png

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, on Monday, the need to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas, pointing out that the draft law had already been sent by the government to the House of Representatives during the previous sessions.
"The adoption of the law comes to the importance of establishing a base for coordination and consultation between the federal authorities and the authorities of the region and oil-producing provinces and to establish the basis of cooperation between the relevant ministries in the federal government."
He pointed out that "the establishment of a modern and sophisticated system for the management of oil operations in the country, including the development of strategies and policies and plans for long and short term and medium to reach the highest level of growth in reserves and production and maximize the financial resources of Iraq through the optimal investment of oil wealth and maintain on the basis of technical and economic sound "Ending 29 / h

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 11

On 7/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, Miamiheatnic said:

And the HCL maybe wrapping up Tuesday?  Sounds like we are on the path to victory. Really at the point of no return here. 

17 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Presidency of the Parliament stresses the need to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas

Political 08:30 - 29/07/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=57820

image.png.b20aa845417687028896bee802923c40.png

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, on Monday, the need to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas, pointing out that the draft law had already been sent by the government to the House of Representatives during the previous sessions.
"The adoption of the law comes to the importance of establishing a base for coordination and consultation between the federal authorities and the authorities of the region and oil-producing provinces and to establish the basis of cooperation between the relevant ministries in the federal government."
He pointed out that "the establishment of a modern and sophisticated system for the management of oil operations in the country, including the development of strategies and policies and plans for long and short term and medium to reach the highest level of growth in reserves and production and maximize the financial resources of Iraq through the optimal investment of oil wealth and maintain on the basis of technical and economic sound "Ending 29 / h

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I am sure I will get some negative feed back - but color me skeptical. After ten years of being feed "raw meet" about the RV being tomorrow, this week, next week and so on, I have little confidence in 2-Aug - or this year for that matter. I have posted several times in the past, IMO the RV will not happen until the 1Q of a fiscal year. I wish I was wrong but to-date, I haven't been.

The Iraqi politicians are much like our own useless, unproductive legislators.We are entering the "vacation" season and they take the months of Aug and Sept off for various reasons - not the least is the weather. When they return, they take time getting back into the swing of the job and start thinking about the next years budget. Then it's near years end and they check out again.

Yes, the tea leaves seem positive, and I wish the Iraqi government would make me eat my words. I am sure I can choke them down with a huge slathering of RV sauce - and like it :)

I want an RV and retire as much as anyone, but until the page comes (from Adam), I absorb these comments like everything else going on in the world today. I shrug my shoulders and say  what's next ....
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, rj-01 said:
I am sure I will get some negative feed back - but color me skeptical. After ten years of being feed "raw meet" about the RV being tomorrow, this week, next week and so on, I have little confidence in 2-Aug - or this year for that matter. I have posted several times in the past, IMO the RV will not happen until the 1Q of a fiscal year. I wish I was wrong but to-date, I haven't been.

The Iraqi politicians are much like our own useless, unproductive legislators.We are entering the "vacation" season and they take the months of Aug and Sept off for various reasons - not the least is the weather. When they return, they take time getting back into the swing of the job and start thinking about the next years budget. Then it's near years end and they check out again.

Yes, the tea leaves seem positive, and I wish the Iraqi government would make me eat my words. I am sure I can choke them down with a huge slathering of RV sauce - and like it :)

I want an RV and retire as much as anyone, but until the page comes (from Adam), I absorb these comments like everything else going on in the world today. I shrug my shoulders and say  what's next ....

Let’s hope one day You can celebrate at Red Lopster w the rest 👌🏽

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/24/2019 at 12:02 PM, DinarThug said:

Amen To That Brother - Long Time Coming ! ;) 

So Now It Can Finally Return Back To Being An Actual ‘News’ Section Instead Of A Never Ending Episode Of ‘Hoarders’ ! :lmao:

And Most Importantly - U’ll No Longer Be Breaking The Single Most Ultimate ‘Cardinal Rule’ Of The Entire News Industry ! :blink:

“Don’t Bury The Frickin’ Lead” ! :o 

funny-gif-kid-shovel-dirt-face

:D  :D  :D 

True Dat Thug; and Thankyou for the constant flow Quality First Rate reporting of all things IQD / up to minute Iraq!!! You have served us well keeping us connected and directed in this journey!! 👀🏝👀🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Because everyone is talking about August 2nd as if there might be an RV. I thought this would be somewhat relevant here if not really fascinating if the RV did happen on August 2nd the very day after this event occurred.

Huge Solar Storm Will Hit Earth On July 31 or August 1, Coinciding With The “Black Supermoon

An absolutely massive hole has formed in the upper atmosphere of the Sun, and our planet will align with that hole later this week.  Once the alignment happens, Earth will be bombarded by a “solar storm”, and nobody is quite sure yet how bad it will be.  If the storm is relatively minor, we could just experience a few disruptions to satellite communications and see some pretty lights in the sky.  But if the storm is really severe, our electrical grid could be fried and we could experience widespread power outages.  According to the Express, “the solar storm will hit Earth on July 31 or August 1″…

Earth’s orbit around the Sun will soon align with a coronal hole – a hole in the Sun’s upper atmosphere – and solar particles will subsequently bombard the planet after they have made their way through space. Experts predict that the solar storm will hit Earth on July 31 or August 1. People in the northern hemisphere are likely to be treated to northern lights – or aurora borealis – as the solar winds bombard the upper reaches of the planet.

Of course North America is in the northern hemisphere, and so we could be in for a direct hit.

Since our satellites are outside our atmosphere, they are the most vulnerable during a solar storm.  If some of our satellites get fried, that could affect GPS navigation, cell phone communication, and satellite television services

This can affect satellites in orbit, potentially leading to a lack of GPS navigation, mobile phone signal and satellite TV such as Sky.

But if the storm is powerful enough, electronic devices all over the country could be damaged and our power grid could potentially be disabled.  According to astrophysicist Scott McIntosh, a really bad solar storm could potentially even cause some of our major cities to be without power for months…

McIntosh winces at the thought of what a massive storm might do: “Could you imagine DC or New York City being without power for six months, or eight months a year because of a solar event that they didn’t forecast well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• tjokie locked this topic