Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 July 2019

Adam Montana

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Amen To That Brother - Long Time Coming ! ;) 

So Now It Can Finally Return Back To Being An Actual ‘News’ Section Instead Of A Never Ending Episode Of ‘Hoarders’ ! :lmao:

And Most Importantly - U’ll No Longer Be Breaking The Single Most Ultimate ‘Cardinal Rule’ Of The Entire News Industry ! :blink:

“Don’t Bury The Frickin’ Lead” ! :o 

funny-gif-kid-shovel-dirt-face

:D  :D  :D 

WOW, a little excited there Big Boy :lmao:

Remember Don't Hate the Player Hate the Game. 

The Force is Strong with That one :ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for the update. I'm soooo ready for the "green light". Been in this 9 years. Others, have waited longer. I seek not the material things this Blessing will offer, but rather the greater peace and freedom we will all have. Hope and pray this happens ASAP!! 🙏  😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, HF4237 said:

Thanks Adam for the update. I'm soooo ready for the "green light". Been in this 9 years. Others, have waited longer. I seek not the material things this Blessing will offer, but rather the greater peace and freedom we will all have. Hope and pray this happens ASAP!! 🙏  😎

Amen to that HF!!

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

E5119CDB-CDA4-4FAE-9136-26FC0057F647.gif.f1057796eb799f58363a8b81da51510c.gif

Unlike this guy who obviously has zip

E3345E2E-2DF4-465E-BD40-82CCDD7A2D11.gif.9b3e5eed98b8d38e9b52739a4022b1f1.gif

There is 1500lbs coming at you , hope that guy alright,  that like getting hit by a car! Those round bales aren’t anything to play with, had several friends turn their tractors over on them! Not respecting the weight of those things! I never try and pick up one at a time! Not ready to be crushed! JMHO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Sandfly for the positive updates Sr. Cheese Head, and your most auspicious Mod Squad!  Let’s make a deal...if we are on the verge of the long awaited glorious celebration y’all in Cheeseland can bring the cheese curds and other cheese delectables, and little ol’ Rod will bring the amazing local wines and craft beers from my adopted state of NC to Belize!  (you can’t have a celebration without first class cheese and spirits!). Deal or no deal? :eyebrows:

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly for the positive updates Sr. Cheese Head, and your most auspicious Mod Squad!  Let’s make a deal...if we are on the verge of the long awaited glorious celebration y’all in Cheeseland can bring the cheese curds and other cheese delectables, and little ol’ Rod will bring the amazing local wine and craft beer from my adopted state of NC to Belize!  (you can’t have a celebration without first class cheese and spirits!). Deal or no deal? :eyebrows:

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

Hell if this thing hits , I’ll have biggest Texas T-bone steaks flew in and chef to cook them too! If this hits in August 2019! 🤠

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Iraq

Iraqi oil, finance, security delegation to visit Erbil on Thursday

https://www.rudaw.net/english/middleeast/iraq/240720194

Kurdistan Regional Government prime minister Masrour Barzani (second from right) visits Baghdad on July 16, 2019. Photo: Masrour Barzani social media

Kurdistan Regional Government prime minister Masrour Barzani (second from right) visits Baghdad on July 16, 2019. Photo: Masrour Barzani social media

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – An Iraqi government delegation is set to arrive in Erbil on Thursday to discuss oil, budget and disputed territory issues with Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) officials, in a continued effort to normalize Erbil-Baghdad relations.

The delegation from Baghdad will be led by Iraqi finance and oil ministers, according to Aekhlas Dlimey, a member of finance committee in Iraqi parliament. It will also include Iraqi National Security Advisor Falah al-Fayadh.

“Kurdistan Regional Government is keen on solving the issues between the Kurdistan Region and Iraqi federal government,” Dlimey, told Rudaw on Wednesday.

“The last KRG delegation to Baghdad was very successful, as both sides agreed to resolve all issues between Erbil and Baghdad before 2020,” she added.

KRG prime minister Masrour Barzani, sworn in by the Kurdistan Region parliament on July 10, has signaled that his administration wants to “develop a constructive and stable partnership” with Baghdad and leave behind past disputes.

In his first visit to Baghdad as KRG prime minister on July 16, Barzani met with senior Iraqi officials, including Iraqi prime minister Adil Abdul Mahdi, President of Iraq Barham Salih and Iraqi parliament speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi.

The main aim of the visit was to resolve lingering Erbil-Baghdad contentions, including oil, budget and disputed territories.

During the last KRG cabinet meeting on July 22, 2019, the KRG established a committee to initiate dialogue with Baghdad.

Though it is still unknown whether the delegation will discuss the return of the Peshmerga forces to the disputed areas, the presence of al-Fayadh may provoke its discussion.

“It is unclear whether the delegation will discuss the return of Peshmerga forces into the disputed areas or not, but since the Iraqi National Security Advisor is part of the delegation, then the topic might be on the table,” Dlimey told Rudaw.

Relations between Erbil and Baghdad hit their lowest ebb in the immediate aftermath of the Kurdistan independence referendum in September 2017.

Tensions had already been running high in a spat over the Region’s independent oil sales, which led Baghdad to scrap Erbil’s share of the federal budget.

Angered by a referendum for Kurdish independence in September 2017, Baghdad imposed an embargo on the Region’s international airports. Iraqi forces and Iran-backed paramilitias seized control of territories disputed by the federal government and the Kurdistan Region, including oil-rich Kirkuk.

Though relations have thawed since Adil Abdul-Mahdi became Iraqi prime minister, tensions surrounding independent oil sales prevail.

A January 2019 bill requires the KRG to export 250,000 barrels of oil per day through Iraq’s state oil-marketing company SOMO and hand over all revenues to the central treasury. However, the KRG has so far failed to keep its end of the deal.

United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo made a telephone call to Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Prime Minister Masrour Barzani on Tuesday, with Pompeo encouraging improved
Erbil-Baghdad relations. 
Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

all point in the direction that a positive change in rate of the IQD is coming - this year (I personally won't be surprised if it comes by Aug. 2nd.) 

Yeah. What he said.

AUGUST.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

I’ll have biggest Texas T-bone steaks

Fly out to Amarillo and try the Big Texan Steak Ranch challenge.  It’s only a 72 oz hunk of meat. Haha.  We drove up their one weekend when I was in college to see if we could do it. There was 6 of us in a VW Van, got to the Ranch and ordered up 6, 72 oz steaks.  No one finished and most of us got ill.  I ate about 38 Oz.  One gut got to about 50 and last place was about 20 oz.  Great times.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

• tjokie locked this topic