Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 July 2019

Adam Montana

Good Morning x 2 to you as well Adam.  Thank you for your great post.  

Everyone keeps asking me is it time to pop the champagne.  Well for me it will be Hot Tea or a Root Beer Float.  I tell them it will happen when it happens, but I did leave the ice cream out all night Saturday.  Haha.  Thanks to you and your staff for making this a great web site for Dinar news, Political hysteria, and good ole fashion silliness and fun times.

E9F18F72-DC42-4F90-AD96-6B0CACBE9FB9.gif.2df08dc343696addd92f5d79b5b3f958.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 5

:twothumbs: Thank You For The Explanation AND Great Post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Here we are in day 63 of the Dos Equis (XX days) DAZE of Summer 2019 since May 22.

ONLY an ESTIMATE, of course!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

NOMINALLY, August 2 as a DATE presented by @presence would be day 72 of the Dos Equis (XX days) DAZE of Summer.

WELL, I LIKIE 72. Reminds me of the Rule Of 72. 10% return DOUBLES YER MONAE' in 7.2 years.

Well, OK, WE'LL much MORE THAN double OUR MONAE' IN THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment!!!

In The Mean Time..............................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

• tjokie locked this topic