Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I agree with the tired and ready to retire part.  However, I must disagree with most of the rest.  I watched the whole thing just like others and I saw a man that followed the rules the D.O.J. warned him about....The more he referred to the report as his answer the angrier and louder the Republicans got.....All they wanted to do was trap the man by having him say something he's not allowed to say....and it simply didn't work out for them that way.  And still it's believed Trump can be indicted after he leaves office for his actions thus far.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Yeah.

It is what it is, Shabs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Shabbs, Not my Reds.  I would never do that to you or any one else who disagrees with my positions.  

You've said it many times before and it never crosses my mind that you would toss out reds marks.....I've come to know and trust your integrity, even when you're tossing that Rubbish word around. (wink)  Have a good rest of your day.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

All they wanted to do was trap the man by having him say something he's not allowed to say....and it simply didn't work out for them that way.

And P.O.T.U.S. was advised the same thing by professional legal people and the Dems screamed obstruction. 

So if Trump is guilty of obstruction by that logic so is Mueller. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

And P.O.T.U.S. was advised the same thing by professional legal people and the Dems screamed obstruction. 

So if Trump is guilty of obstruction by that logic so is Mueller. 

Trump's Justice Department....Trump's Justice Department's warning to Mueller....Mueller heeded Trump's Justice Department's warning.  Trump's rules, can't cry about the results now.

GO RV, then BV