Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

22 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
Politics

Trump says Mueller should not be allowed to tell congress about his obstruction: ‘It will be bad for him’

The Independent Chris Riotta,The Independent 3 hours ago 

Donald Trump has suggested Robert Mueller should not be allowed to testify to congress about his investigation into the president’s possible obstruction of justice and links to Russia, saying “in the end it will be bad for him”.

“Highly conflicted Robert Mueller should not be given another bite at the apple,” the president said on Twitter about Mr Mueller’s appearance in front of the House Judiciary and Intelligence committees on Wednesday.

“In the end it will be bad for him and the phony Democrats in Congress who have done nothing but waste time on this ridiculous Witch Hunt. Result of the Mueller Report, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION!”

The president has repeatedly hit out at Mr Mueller as “conflicted” – without evidence – as well as calling the investigation into Russia election interference a “witch hunt”. The aim for Mr Trump has always been to undermine Mr Mueller’s credibility throughout the two-year probe.

Mr Mueller’s report did not find sufficient evidence to establish charges of criminal conspiracy but did find evidence Mr Trump had potentially obstructed the investigation.

In presenting his report in May, the then-special counsel indicated he was prevented from indicting a sitting president — saying such an action was “not an option” — because of a Justice Department legal opinion.

He did not use the word “impeachment” but said it was the job of congress to hold the president accountable for any wrongdoing.

“But the questions should be asked,” the president said in a second tweet on Monday. “Why were all of Clinton’s people given immunity, and why were the text messages of Peter S and his lover, Lisa Page, deleted and destroyed right after they left Mueller, and after we requested them(this is Illegal)?”

Mr Mueller is expected to testify before congress in back-to-back hearings on Wednesday in a move that could potentially lead the Democrat-led House of Representatives to begin formal impeachment inquiry proceedings.

In a statement preparing for the upcoming testimony, house judiciary committee chairman Jerrold Nadler said the testimony would provide “very substantial evidence” against Mr Trump.

“This is a president who has violated the law six ways from Sunday,” Mr Nadler, a New York Democrat, said on Sunday.

He added, “We have to present — or let Mueller present — those facts to the American people ... because the administration must be held accountable and no president can be above the law.”

While Mr Mueller has said he does not intend to reveal anything more than what he laid out in his nearly 400-page report, many Democrats in congress will hope the public testimony could push forward the case for impeachment as the former special counsel is probed about the 10 examples of alleged obstruction of justice on the part of the president.

Republicans are likely to follow a similar line of questioning line to Mr Trump, and ask Mr Mueller about his team.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-mueller-not-allowed-131520576.html

GO RV, then BV

Trump Is guilty! Guilty of "Obstruction Of Injustice"!

I don't think there's a law against this, however.

🤔

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Indraman said:

Trump Is guilty! Guilty of "Obstruction Of Injustice"!

I don't think there's a law against this, however.

🤔

Indy

You may be right, Indy.....there doesn't seem to be law against a sitting U.S. President obstructing justice, or Trump would have clearly been indicted, Mueller essentially said as much.....Keep in mind, if that is truly the case, that law won't exist for the next Democratic POTUS either......unlimited presidential power is very dangerous ground, no matter who they are, in my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Mueller looked confused and unprepared.  He needs to shut up. He better watch out or the next courtroom he faces could be for real.  His Special Investigation was a joke from the beginning designed to cover for Obama and his guilty unlawful Democrats.  It’s time to investigate the investigators and go after the Coup People big time.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Jim Jordan DEMANDS Answers From Robert Mueller | Fox 10 Phoenix

When you can't answer why the star witness who planted the evidence to begin the entire investigation was not prosecuted for knowing lying, it sure makes this whole thing look like a witch hunt.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

He, “can’t get into it.”

Thanks Indy.  This hearing is a complete disaster for the Democrats.  Doubling down on a stupid decision to go after Trump is well, STUPID!!!!   There is NO way to defend the criminal activities. NO WAY.  WAIT FOR THE TRUTH.  It will knock the socks right off the little snowflakes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Not going to happen Shabbs, just like nothing will ever happen to HRC or Barry.  

Roger that.....I tend to agree.  The "haves" wasting the "have-nots" money, both sides, same story.  I would be lying if I didn't say I get a kick out of watching Trump meltdown like a spoiled child though......He doth most definitely protest too much.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

“Did you ask the DOJ to expand the scope of the investigation?”  Uhhhhhuhhhhhuhhhh  I don’t understand the question. Wow.  

Lying sack of Shiiiite.

Its amazing to watch this unpatriotic liar answer all the Dems questions which I’m sure he was prepped on and stutter, uh uh uh 

and refuse to answer the Reps questions.  “ I m not going to go into that”.  WHY!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

“Did you ask the DOJ to expand the scope of the investigation?”  Uhhhhhuhhhhhuhhhh  I don’t understand the question. Wow.  

Lying sack of Shiiiite.

Its amazing to watch this unpatriotic liar answer all the Dems questions which I’m sure he was prepped on and stutter, uh uh uh 

and refuse to answer the Reps questions.  “ I m not going to go into that”.  WHY!!!!

Now you've got my attention.....that "unpatriotic liar" is a decorated United States Marine war vet with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart, not to mention a lifelong registered Republican.......not a heel spur to be found.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Mueller was investigating Russian Collusion, so why did he not investigate The phony Dossier the entire reason the Special Investigation?

You are correct Shabbs both sides will claim victory and the hysteria will remain an issue until the 2020 Election

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes he was at one time, what changed him.  All the more reason it absolutely pains me to write that.  If you have actions that are unpatriotic then you are unpatriotic, if you lie then you are a liar.  You cannot defend what these people have done.  Ever hear of a fellow named  Benedict Arnold? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yes he was at one time, what changed him.  All the more reason it absolutely pains me to write that.  If you have actions that are unpatriotic then you are unpatriotic, if you lie then you are a liar.  You cannot defend what these people have done.  Ever hear of a fellow named  Benedict Arnold? 

There's only one person between Mueller and Trump who's been proven over and over again to be a liar (10,000 plus times thus far) and that's Donald J. Trump.  FACT.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Now you've got my attention.....that "unpatriotic liar" is a decorated United States Marine war vet with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart, not to mention a lifelong registered Republican.......not a heel spur to be found.  

GO RV, then BV

Not that it matters, but this guy seems to be wanting out of the chair and public life.

Like NOW.

He basically said so in his "retirement speech/explanation" written for him a few months back. 

Poor guy just seems winded, tired, somewhat defensive/guilty and wants out of there today to retire with his wife.

A true Greek tragedy for Democrats this afternoon.  Anyone not seeing that isn't "woke."

Republicans have more energy and factual evidence on display today.

If the media can spin this debacle, especially after telling everyone for years Mueller was the "mano a mano" FBI guy with an ace up his sleeve breaking people down, etc. they're masters at spinning it, I guess...

If there's any swing voters out there undecided the Republicans gained a few of em this afternoon.

Edited by justchecking123
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not going to defend Trump and his lies.  He’s a liar, and so was Barry, Bush, Clinton, and every other President.  It doesn’t matter if you lie once or 10,000 times.  If you lie you are a liar.  

I appligize for upsetting you over the statement.  I know you Served your country with honor and I respect that.  I’m not going to lie this entire RC Story has me amped up and I’ll try to be more respectful.  I am literally screaming at the TV.  I’m not proud of that behavior but I have passion for our Country and want the Truth to come out so we can figure out who did what and why and try to heal the Country.  I’m sick of the Politicians dividing us.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Not that it matters, but this guy seems to be wanting out of the chair and public life.

Like NOW.

He basically said so in his "retirement speech/explanation" written for him a few months back. 

Poor guy just seems winded, tired, and wants out of there today to retire with his wife.

A true Greek tragedy for Democrats this afternoon.  Anyone not seeing that isn't "woke."

Republicans have more energy and factual evidence on display today.

If the media can spin this debacle, especially after telling everyone for years Mueller was the "mano a mano" FBI guy with an ace up his sleeve breaking people down, etc. they're masters at spinning it, I guess...

If there's any swing voters out there undecided the Republicans gained a few of em this afternoon.

I agree with the tired and ready to retire part.  However, I must disagree with most of the rest.  I watched the whole thing just like others and I saw a man that followed the rules the D.O.J. warned him about....The more he referred to the report as his answer the angrier and louder the Republicans got.....All they wanted to do was trap the man by having him say something he's not allowed to say....and it simply didn't work out for them that way.  And still it's believed Trump can be indicted after he leaves office for his actions thus far.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Not going to defend Trump and his lies.  He’s a liar, and so was Barry, Bush, Clinton, and every other President.  It doesn’t matter if you lie once or 10,000 times.  If you lie you are a liar.  

I appligize for upsetting you over the statement.  I know you Served your country with honor and I respect that.  I’m not going to lie this entire RC Story has me amped up and I’ll try to be more respectful.  I am literally screaming at the TV.  I’m not proud of that behavior but I have passion for our Country and what the Truth to come out so we can figure out who did what and why and try to heal the Country.  I’m sick of the Politicians dividing us.  

I apologize also....emotions are running hot and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.  A chord was struck and I reacted poorly....I'll do better moving forward, Pitcher.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 3