Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 20 July 2019

Adam Montana

You can cross your fingers and toes, this revalue isn't going to happen, when all the central banks in the world , IMF, and  all the rest of the Military industrial complex and especially our own Federal Reserve are in such a dire MESS. There isn't anything going to happen in Iraq until we here in the USA get our selves  and especially our own government going in the right direction. Oh, and don't forget Iran, and there deep state leaders which are really Sick and have a lot of influence in the Iraq government. And yes i was in Iran for a year and a veteran, Maybe the 2020 election will change a few things but I will just wait and see. Just MHO.

Edited by Timothy Booher
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 16

If they did give a notice or some kind of generic indication of a positive rate change, there would be a rush on all banks to buy up all of the currency still floating around.  This would only increase their initial costs to RV.  The only way to prevent that would be a freeze on IQD sales coming from the CBI or the gov't.  This would also be a major indicator causing widespread speculation increasing the cost of initial RV.  It's a lose-lose situation for Iraq to give any kind of noticeable indication for a RV. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Hi Adam have not posted in a long time but have been with you and the dinarvets site for 9 years. I am in Canada and wondering which banks anyone has lined up when this thing pops. With no warning I would like to know where I can go to exchange???

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Timothy Booher said:

You can cross your fingers and toes, this revalue isn't going to happen, when all the central banks in the world , IMF, and  all the rest of the Military industrial complex and especially our own Federal Reserve are in such a dire MESS. There isn't anything going to happen in Iraq until we here in the USA get our selves  and especially our own government going in the right direction. Oh, and don't forget Iran, and there deep state leaders which are really Sick and have a lot of influence in the Iraq government. And yes i was in Iran for a year and a veteran, Maybe the 2020 election will change a few things but I will just wait and see. Just MHO.

I have the same feelings.  All these euphoria of RV is nothing but false alarm. I have been on this investment since the beginning and seen it all, I think. One thing I am looking for is the small denominations. The RV would never happen without it. Just my humble opinion.  Everything else is just the progression work toward the RV. lol

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam for keeping it real...

On 7/20/2019 at 5:42 PM, Adam Montana said:

This means Iraq would give the world a large notice that they intend to change the exchange rate before they actually do it... am I reading the comments wrong, or is that really a belief held by some of the members? If it is, I just want to understand your logic. 

eating-popcorn-tv-gif.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I

i respectively disagree-' especially this part of the decade. Theres been tremendous progress since the elimination of the  dasholes (despite the lack of elimination of a former PM.). SWIFT codes and.KPMG werent even a thiught a decade ago, nor was president Trump. I mention the latter because a proper 'deal' could and would eliminate the entire US debt - which is possible mathematically and would be structurally sound.

I find it interesting that Trump.made a relevant reference in the news this week; while referring to the fact that the Iranian fiasco setup by Obama (Aka Valerie Jared) was only supposed to be 5 years in duration, he stated that agreements should be much longer when working with countries- in excess of 50 years in length. I recall reading an article prior to his election in which he said we should just take the oil from Iraq for what we've done for them; I'm sure Iraq and all other nations involved would agree that a lengthy deal.would be and is preferable.

Recent events (just to name a few) such as the recent visit - and followup meeting just yesterday- of KRG with Baghdad, public comments regarding the completion of article 140,  Mahdi's visit to the White House on or about the 15th of July, the yet to be released statement and conclusion by the IMF (I'm pretty sure we would've heard something by now if their summation was negative), the stability and strength of the IQD's market rate and a sustained fluctuation of less than 2%,  stability and duration of the current price of oil, the development of digital technology and the coordination between NASD.and the Iraqi stock exchange, the recent "Fire Drill" at the IQD,  continued unrest and public demonstrations by the Iraqi citizens - all point in the direction that a positive change in rate of the IQD is coming - this year (I personally won't be surprised if it comes by Aug. 2nd.) 

The most encouraging thing I left out are previous comments from the CBI that state a change in rate was supposed to have aleeady happened -years ago- and that it didn't due to problems in Iraq that have since been resolved- which further proves the current state of stability and security in Iraq.

Go RV!!!

Edited by presence
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:15 AM, presence said:

I

i respectively disagree-' especially this part of the decade. Theres been tremendous progress since the elimination of the  dasholes (despite the lack of elimination of a former PM.). SWIFT codes and.KPMG werent even a thiught a decade ago, nor was president Trump. I mention the latter because a proper 'deal' could and would eliminate the entire US debt - which is possible mathematically and would be structurally sound.

I find it interesting that Trump.made a relevant reference in the news this week; while referring to the fact that the Iranian fiasco setup by Obama (Aka Valerie Jared) was only supposed to be 5 years in duration, he stated that agreements should be much longer when working with countries- in excess of 50 years in length. I recall reading an article prior to his election in which he said we should just take the oil from Iraq for what we've done for them; I'm sure Iraq and all other nations involved would agree that a lengthy deal.would be and is preferable.

Recent events (just to name a few) such as the recent visit - and followup meeting just yesterday- of KRG with Baghdad, public comments regarding the completion of article 140,  Mahdi's visit to the White House on or about the 15th of July, the yet to be released statement and conclusion by the IMF (I'm pretty sure we would've heard something by now if their summation was negative), the stability and strength of the IQD's market rate and a sustained fluctuation of less than 2%,  stability and duration of the current price of oil, the development of digital technology and the coordination between NASD.and the Iraqi stock exchange, the recent "Fire Drill" at the IQD,  continued unrest and public demonstrations by the Iraqi citizens - all point in the direction that a positive change in rate of the IQD is coming - this year (I personally won't be surprised if it comes by Aug. 2nd.) 

The most encouraging thing I left out are previous comments from the CBI that state a change in rate was supposed to have aleeady happened -years ago- and that it didn't due to problems in Iraq that have since been resolved- which further proves the current state of stability and security in Iraq.

Go RV!!!

Out of curiosity, is August 2 attached to something that is happening?  I do like the idea of that date though. :D