Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 20 July 2019

Adam Montana

Thank you For your post Adam.  Thank you for providing this site to learn, discuss, and banter about the Dinar.  Things appear to be moving very quickly to an announcement soon.  Haha.  I’ll be awaiting the news via your text.  

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5

59 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I’ve seen a few comments regarding the possibility, or even impossibility, of a change in the rate without the “next” budget in place. This seems to suggest that people think a budget must be released that accurately accounts for an increased exchange rate. 

This means Iraq would give the world a large notice that they intend to change the exchange rate before they actually do it... am I reading the comments wrong, or is that really a belief held by some of the members? If it is, I just want to understand your logic. 

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Grounded Post As ALWAYS, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is there are multiple parts in AND out of Iraq critical to a sustainable transition for Iraq to be an INTERNATIONAL full fledged entity. IN Iraq, the 2019 budget allocations COULD BE a nightmare IF Iraq transitioned to an "open" "economy" INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AND the original Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar allocations were maintained. THIS alone would IMMEDIATELY drain the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI reserves AND short circuit EVERYTHING. The Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget notes allocations INTERNALLY in Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WHEREAS the "income" is noted in USD since the Bicraqi Iraqi are paid for THEIR Crude Oil in USD. So, a conversion COULD BE inferred IN the Supplemental Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget AND is why is NOT for public viewing. Yet.

So, suspicious the Supplemental Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget HAS NOT been made available. WHAT, pray tell, are THEY hiding???!!! IF hiding SOMETHING, I am surprised the leaky Bicraqi Iraqi media HAS NOT inferred SOMETHING.

So, we wait AND see.

I look forward to Your comments.

ALL in ALL, I REALLY think WE are close. WE just NEED ELI The ICE Man (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) to "induce" the WHOLE THING!!!

Well, OK, in an "inductance" mode, the Electro Motive Force (currency power) LEADS the amperage (volume of financial transactions)!!! Hence, ELI The ICE Man IN Ugly's Pocket Electrical Handbook Lingo!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Image result for ugly's electrical reference

In The Mean Time..................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.....................................................

AND (of course)......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, BKD said:

As with others I don't believe it will be announced in advance. Thanks Adam, look for your further comments next week.

thanks Adam, you've enlightened me a bit.....

Thanks for your perspective and

we wait...... anytime for an "incredible event!!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I’ve also been saying that there will be no warning. People think they’ll have some hint or clue with regards to budgets and numbers but nope, an event as historic as we are about to see, there’s no way. They’ll do or say anything to throw people off so they don’t run to the dinar vaults at the last minute.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I've always thought it would be no notice beforehand.  @Adam Montana, you said recently that information is coming to you now instead of you having to seek it out.  Do you think you will get a heads-up?  I remember you said that if you had foreknowledge,  you would (understandably) concentrate on prepping for VIP and OSI activites.  Thanks for all you do.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

I don’t think the new rate would be indicated In a budget that is a few months or even a few days away from being approved. Once the RI/RV happens, it’s a very simple math formula to amend the existing budget quickly from that day forward or any day forward.. Let’s say you are the minister of education (see what I did there) lol and you are to receive a total of 1 Billion dinars under the existing rate for the year or any day moving forward.. if the new rate becomes roughly 1:1 then you would be due roughly 1 Million new Dinar for the year or any specific day moving forward under the new rate and you would also use the same math to subtract any funds you have already received for the year post rate change and use the old rate against any funds you received for the year prior to the rate change to see how much you have left to receive.  Even though it is a simple math formula, this is why Shabibi said it is best to do this at the start of the year or half way through it.. (less confusing) There is far to much of a risk to let more than 300 parliament members know ahead of time that the rate is totally different than to simply amend the rate change to everything economically and financial after the fact (including the national budget).. JMO. 

Totally agree. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You For Your Grounded Post As ALWAYS, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is there are multiple parts in AND out of Iraq critical to a sustainable transition for Iraq to be an INTERNATIONAL full fledged entity. IN Iraq, the 2019 budget allocations COULD BE a nightmare IF Iraq transitioned to an "open" "economy" INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar AND the original Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar allocations were maintained. THIS alone would IMMEDIATELY drain the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI reserves AND short circuit EVERYTHING. The Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget notes allocations INTERNALLY in Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WHEREAS the "income" is noted in USD since the Bicraqi Iraqi are paid for THEIR Crude Oil in USD. So, a conversion COULD BE inferred IN the Supplemental Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget AND is why is NOT for public viewing. Yet.

So, suspicious the Supplemental Bicraqi Iraqi 2019 Budget HAS NOT been made available. WHAT, pray tell, are THEY hiding???!!! IF hiding SOMETHING, I am surprised the leaky Bicraqi Iraqi media HAS NOT inferred SOMETHING.

So, we wait AND see.

I look forward to Your comments.

ALL in ALL, I REALLY think WE are close. WE just NEED ELI The ICE Man (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) to "induce" the WHOLE THING!!!

Well, OK, in an "inductance" mode, the Electro Motive Force (currency power) LEADS the amperage (volume of financial transactions)!!! Hence, ELI The ICE Man IN Ugly's Pocket Electrical Handbook Lingo!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Image result for ugly's electrical reference

In The Mean Time..................................................................................

The "Standard" "Disclaimer" Applies.....................................................

AND (of course)......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

:twothumbs::bagofmoney:

:crossedfingers:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

So, we wait AND see.

WOWZERS!!!

A Red Rubymeister Gave ME A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For INTELLIGENTLY Responding To Adam's Request!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeister For THIS AND ALL The Other Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4