Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:15 PM EDT - 7/20/2019

7-20-2019  Newshound Guru Enorrste  [Article: The Liberalization of prices is the most important implication in the market economy...]. I can't help but believe that means floating the currency.  You can't liberalize the price without changing the value...I don't know why he didn't say float the currency but he called it liberalization of prices.  Sounds like a float to me...wow.

7-20-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Anyone who says nothing is happening in Iraq or there's no progress is really missing the boat because these types of things that may not be effecting us yet are major accomplishments.  Remember post war Iraq was literally off the map.  They had to rebuild everything from the ground up and to talk about a financial system now that's engaging and preparing the financial system, inter-banking, markets, the electronic banking, ATMs and all that...they're going from the Stone Age...

7-20-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   [Does Iran have any or a negative impact on our investment?]  ...yes it has an impact...The U.S./Iran situation is very serious and is escalating daily. Instability, instability, instability. I'm anxious to see the Art. IV statement from IMF. It is suppose to come out today...that review will be interesting. Iraq continues to look stronger and stronger economically, however, the M.E. tension is worrisome...

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

7-20-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    Iraq needs HCL (oil law) to really kick things into high gear. The oil law is many things, but of extreme importance is it’s scope regarding Kurdish relations with Baghdad inside the country  Article quote:  “This agenda has been developed in accordance with the political agreements between all parties which compose the new cabinet of the KRG…”   That’s excellent stuff regarding the HCL

:twothumbs:          

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

We have the same fool who loves to down everyone & most posts....even our Adam M...! 

I hope he gets a life and leaves DV...JMHO..!

Good Night All..........:tiphat:

RON

There is way more people here that appreciate you Ron than those who don't. Thank you for "bringing it " when the only other poster who does is Luigi for the most part. I give him a purple trophy as well for every post of his I see too !!  :) 

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

There is way more people here that appreciate you Ron than those who don't. Thank you for "bringing it " when the only other poster who does is Luigi for the most part. I give him a purple trophy as well for every post of his I see too !!  :) 

pp

:bump:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

18 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

We have the same fool who loves to down everyone & most posts....even our Adam M...! 

I hope he gets a life and leaves DV...JMHO..!

Good Night All..........:tiphat:

RON

I must say Your Red Ruby Citiations You have received as Badges Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" are WELL DESERVED FOR REAL Intelligence AND Speed!!!

I give You purple trophies AND emeralds. I hope You don't mind. :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Well, OK, I do REALLY LIKE YOUR advice FOR the Red Rubymeister to "get" A "life" AND LEAVE DinarVets!!!

After ALL, WHO, pray tell, likes to be reminded of the INTELLIGENT, REASONED, AND COMMON SENSE skills and talents shared freely AND HUMBLY amongst ESTEEMED peers???!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1