Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"I'm Donald Trump and I approve this message."

Wow B/A did you fall and bump your head this morning ?    This is exactly what Trump has been trying to get through to the left since 2016 that they so eagerly  accepted when Clinton was the nations sheriff.  Don't  get me wrong, I agree with ya and like the sudden change of heart.  I'd  give you more trophies if I were allowed but 1 is what I'm  allotted  for each post.......see us Tennesseans are pretty good folk after all.  Thanks for sharing

barb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All I can say is this message was true in 1995 and even more relative now.  I don’t think many Americans are against immigration, they just want immigrants to abide by our laws of entry.   Once they are allowed to enter try to blend into our culture, work hard, and pay your taxes.  

Good find BA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

All I can say is this message was true in 1995 and even more relative now.  I don’t think many Americans are against immigration, they just want immigrants to abide by our laws of entry.   Once they are allowed to enter try to blend into our culture, work hard, and pay your taxes.  

Good find BA

Exactly...👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Im glad I unblocked you for this post and gave you a big fat Heart. I Mark today on my calendar for common sence thinking, Witnessed  by me and a few others. I applaud you! I hope you understand now about having your country overrun/invaded by everyone including criminals is detramental to your country. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1