Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central denies any smuggling operations of the Iraqi currency

yota691

13 hours ago, climber7 said:

Umm, how did you conclude all that from Yota's post?  LOL 

14 hours ago, Synopsis said:

AAAHHH .......................... JUST Jackin' WITH YOU ALL!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

11 hours ago, screwball said:

$5.00i would crap my pants 

Depends............................................

Better get some Depends.

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

I know I have mine!!!

11 hours ago, Artitech said:

Sure hope you right Partner!!! 🙏

:twothumbs: Sure Would Be VERY Nice, Artitech, AND The Very Best Weekend To EVERYONE!!! :tiphat:

I noticed I picked up a Red Ruby Citation For MY (NOTE: MY) Post AND I Say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU To The Red Rubymeister(s) For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, bigwave said:

What a heart ache compared to TNT's 28.50 rate... LOL

:twothumbs: YEP!!!, BigWave, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

I don't think anyone in general has ANY idea on the plan for how the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar will go INTERNATIONAL. Low to suck in the INTERNATIONALLY held Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes THEN adjust, high then float like OTHER glow bull currencies, OR whatever.

SO...........................................................

We wait AND see.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is the SOONER THE BETTER IF the 2020 MAJOR PLAN advertised is to have traction. The Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar in an "open" "economy" INTERNATIONALLY would LIKELY have to be reasonably stabilized WITH wrinkles ironed out to SUCCESSFULLY facilitate the reconstruction, construction, AND economic development WITH foreign investment. ALSO, the Old, er, NEW Silk Road WILL BE traversing THROUGH Iraq so the Bicraqi Iraqi WILL NEED to get THEIR Customs Duties IN PLACE AND BE CORRUPTION FREE FOR LEGITIMATE INTERNATIONAL GOODS.

Just a gut feel. Time AND ACTUAL Circumstance HAS BEEN a "reality" "check" time AND again for ME. The LONGER THIS goes out, to ME, the more likely !!!SUDDENDLY!!! IS LIKELY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

110885.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/07/19 17:54
  • Number of readings 165
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

The Central Bank denies any smuggling operation to Iraqi currency categories

BAGHDAD / Al-Masala: The Central Bank denied on Friday, July 19, 2019, any smuggling operation of Iraqi currency groups, while stressing that this attack today, coincided with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate.

The bank said in a statement received for the "obituary", "Some social means of communicating a video clip showing some categories of the Iraqi currency, in boxes written by the name of the Central Bank of Iraq, which provoked confusion about the smuggling of the Iraqi currency," denying that any Smuggling operation. "

He added that "the funds offered do not belong to the Central Bank, and differ from the funds in the Iraqi currency, in terms of form, color, material and pilgrimage," noting that "the Central Bank began to follow up with the security authorities, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and embassies of the countries mentioned in the video, There are previous cases in which the investigation has been proven by the security services, which is totally incorrect. "

"The bank has not yet been found on these papers and has not been publicly displayed in any country. The current investigations have proved that they are only pictures and films," the bank said. "The central bank prints its currency in the global printing houses and monitors its production, Making the paper to the final version, according to tables and serial numbers checked at each stage until receipt in Iraq. "

The bank warned of "the confusion that is taking place with the aim of undermining the country and its successful institutions, including the central bank, the more one of these institutions achieved success locally and internationally, has been subjected to such slander."

He continued, "This attack comes today, coinciding with the announcement of the bank on the growth of reserves and control of the exchange rate, in order to reduce this success."

The bank called on the media to "be careful in dealing with the news, because the inaccurate news has negative effects on the stability of the banking and financial system in Iraq."

The obelisk 

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/175123/البنك-المركزي-ينفي-حصول-أي-عملية-تهريب-لفئات-العملة-العراقية

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, bostonangler said:
13 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

He added that "the funds offered do not belong to the Central Bank, and differ from the funds in the Iraqi currency, in terms of form, color, material and pilgrimage,"

Counterfeit?????

B/A

probably not LD's ( just speculating ) but shabbs back when he ran the cbi and talked about the currency did say the new currency would be polymer ...  different form color material ..... we wait

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, screwball said:

Yeah not sure about counterfeit, but it’s not unusual for central banks and currency printing companies to hold currency for replacement, I think lower denoms it could also be foreign cash as part of currency exchange which happens

10 hours ago, screwball said:

Having worked in a central bank and also worked for a note printing company I have seen more cash than most people will see in a billion lifetimes

Nice to get your insight into this, since you work experience in these areas. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1