Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ladyGrace'sDaddy

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And that's NOT HATE :facepalm1:

 

Nope... that's being civilized and understanding that everyone has a right to freedom of speech. This lady who is so hated came to America as an innocent child. Worked hard to gain her citizenship. Gained the support of her neighbors and was elected to the U.S. Congress. If that's not achieving the American dream I don't know what is... Now we (including me) may not agree with her, but no one has the right to ask her to leave her country. I believe you are a Catholic. I know of a few Bapstist folks who would want you out of here because you don't live by their rules... See how it works? First we get rid of the Muslims, then the Catholics, and so on and so on... I really don't think that is what most Americans want... I could be wrong, but I think it is the minority who holds this tainted view.

 

BA

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

People hate what they fear and fear what they don't know...

End Quote

 

Yes B/A....Exactly same thing is happening here in Italy, compliments of the Minister of Interiors ( minister of  Hate Propaganda actually)  Matteo Salvini....People are afraid and hate people they perceive as "different" and assault often times foreigners verbally and Physically with no reason whatsoever...It would have been noted a lot more  in the past and sanctioned..Not anymore....People think that if the minister of Interiors keeps attacking through tweets etc other people only cos they think different  ( not right-wing like he is)  it must mean it's all fine then....One of the results is that hate crimes have spiked in the last year  ( since League is running Gov't with Five Star Movement) and even before as Salvini , used to talk that crap even before being in the Gov't.....The "results" are showing every day......Sometimes I do not recognize this Country at all.....

 

 

 

Sorry B/A and Shabbs....Out of pluses right now ( usual script every day)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

That would make Trump and his followers the same according to your definition... Regardless of what anyone says, whatever media says, whatever my grandmother says, if it disagrees with Trump and his followers they are attacked, called deep state or fake... I don't call that racist, but I do call it Fascism. Trump and his followers certainly fall under your definition. Heck it is Fascist who want to hold power forever. Know any people who have put that idea out there lately?

 

B/A 

You blithering idiot. Calling a industry or another parties co-opted propaganda machine (which ever one you want to call em) Fake News is not the same as racism!  The objective reporting that was the hall mark of Journalism in America died somewhere in the 80's or 90's. Thus fake news. Remember all the crimes Trump was guilty of. After 4 investigations that each found him guiltless of anything wrong . Still the Democratic Socialists the party that fought against Abolitionism, for Jim Crow Laws, against the Black vote, against Civil Rights, and against enforcing the laws of this land . Still the Democratic Socialists party does nothing to promote the protection of American Citizens, but everything to protect the illegal immigrants in this country. Racism is writing into law on welfare that if a husband is the home , the only way said family unit can get assistance is if the husband leaves. Racism is writing into Immigration law under the governence of our 1st African American President , the separation of family units and the caging of the children but do it quietly.  Racism is when only they (Dems) can the vilifie and marginalize  a people because they don't fit in or agree with what you think is best for said people without asking them their input. Do not conflate the issues to continue your Fascist views. When the Dems themselves are removing the very rights we enjoy in this country. All while employing Brown Shirt thug like tactics to silence a people who do not agree with them. Such tactics are Fascist to the core. Redefining words to fit your narrative wont change the facts in the Social Media age. When you the Fascist Brown Shirt tactics to suppress the people , you may call yourself antifa but you are STILL fascist as hell.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Keep telling yourself that 

 

Thank You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, to YOU AND OTHERS who stolidly and consistently Stand On AND Live Out the Founding Principles of THIS GREAT NATION LIKE the Founding Fathers as True The United States Of America Patriots IN SPITE OF The Enemies Of The State Of The United States Of America IN The United States Of America AND HERE AT DinarVets WITH THEIR recalcitrant AND incorrigible PSBS IN ATTEMPT TO ENSLAVE True The United States Of America Patriots TO THEIR TRAITOROUS AND STUPID, SENSELESS, AND BASELESS PRACTICES!!!

 

Are True The United States Of America Patriots going to idly acquisce AND relinquish ALL THEE four (4) Textual Cornerstones in Whole OR IN Part IN The United States Of America???!!!

 

NO!!!

 

The Elitist / Socialist / Nazist / Fascist / Communist / Progressive / Liberal / Leftist CAN AND REALLY MUST LEAVE The United States Of America BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FREE AND SURELY ARE NOT BRAVE AND GO WHERE THEIR "values" ARE CHERISHED!!!

 

True The United States Of Amreica Patriots WILL NOT allow ANY part of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones to be relinquished to ANY The United States Of America "government" "function" to be WEAPONIZED AGAINST True The United States Of America Patriots Standing On AND Living Out THEE four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

 

ALL THE Elitist / Socialist / Nazist / Fascist / Communist / Progressive / Liberal / Leftist AGENDA IS GEARED TOWARD WEAPONIZING The United States Of America "government" AGAINST The True United States Of America Patriots LIKE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AND ALL OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots.

 

Simultanesouly, ATTEMPTING TO FORCEFULLY CONVERT True The United States Of America Patriot Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership INTO Bleeple Sheeple Personal Ignorance, Personal Irresponsibility, AND Government Ownership.

 

It is sad to see the Saul Alinsky "useful" "idiots" HAVING BEEN ideologically spawned SO prolifically HERE IN The United States Of America OBSERVED HERE AT DinarVets.

 

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

Thank You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, to YOU AND OTHERS who stolidly and consistently Stand On AND Live Out the Founding Principles of THIS GREAT NATION LIKE the Founding Fathers as True The United States Of America Patriots IN SPITE OF The Enemies Of The State Of The United States Of America IN The United States Of America AND HERE AT DinarVets WITH THEIR recalcitrant AND incorrigible PSBS IN ATTEMPT TO ENSLAVE True The United States Of America Patriots TO THEIR TRAITOROUS AND STUPID, SENSELESS, AND BASELESS PRACTICES!!!

 

Are True The United States Of America Patriots going to idly acquisce AND relinquish ALL THEE four (4) Textual Cornerstones in Whole OR IN Part IN The United States Of America???!!!

 

NO!!!

 

The Elitist / Socialist / Nazist / Fascist / Communist / Progressive / Liberal / Leftist CAN AND REALLY MUST LEAVE The United States Of America BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FREE AND SURELY ARE NOT BRAVE AND GO WHERE THEIR "values" ARE CHERISHED!!!

 

True The United States Of Amreica Patriots WILL NOT allow ANY part of the four (4) Textual Cornerstones to be relinquished to ANY The United States Of America "government" "function" to be WEAPONIZED AGAINST True The United States Of America Patriots Standing On AND Living Out THEE four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

 

ALL THE Elitist / Socialist / Nazist / Fascist / Communist / Progressive / Liberal / Leftist AGENDA IS GEARED TOWARD WEAPONIZING The United States Of America "government" AGAINST The True United States Of America Patriots LIKE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AND ALL OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots.

 

Simultanesouly, ATTEMPTING TO FORCEFULLY CONVERT True The United States Of America Patriot Personal Acknowledgement, Personal Responsibility, AND Personal Ownership INTO Bleeple Sheeple Personal Ignorance, Personal Irresponsibility, AND Government Ownership.

 

It is sad to see the Saul Alinsky "useful" "idiots" HAVING BEEN ideologically spawned SO prolifically HERE IN The United States Of America OBSERVED HERE AT DinarVets.

 

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Well said Synopsis...(that’s gonna leave a mark)!!!👍🇺🇸

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Remember all the crimes Trump was guilty of. After 4 investigations that each found him guiltless of anything wrong

 

Well so far, but 31 of his people have been indicted, so there is something bad in the soup.

 

6 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Still the Democratic Socialists party does nothing to promote the protection of American Citizens

 

I think they created the middle class with workers right and unions during the gilded age. And may have invested in education.

 

7 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Do not conflate the issues to continue your Fascist views.

 

My views aren't Fascist. I was applying your definition to the president's followers.

 

8 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

All while employing Brown Shirt thug like tactics

 

Wasn't it Trump followers who were beating people up at rallies and running them over with cars?

 

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

ALL THE Elitist

 

Isn't our president an Elitist? I mean he is a billionaire, or at least he says he is. Personally I doubt it. Don't elitist live in gated communities? Think they are better than everyone else? Want to get people out of their elitist world? Don't they want cheap labor to support lavish lifestyles, mow their grass and clean their homes? Yes I believe our president and his billionaire cabinet may be elitist...

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

I don't recall Donald Trump ever speaking of asking Christ for forgiveness and turning his life over to Him.  That would be an interesting read, do you possibly have a link, kevin? 

 

GO RV, then BV 

I am on my phone right now and don't know how to copy and paste on it. But the article was a New York Times article written on 06/25/16 by Trip Gabriel and Michael Luo titled " A Born-Again Donald Trump ? Believe It, Evangelical Leader says .

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Wasn't it Trump followers who were beating people up at rallies and running them over with cars?

 

 

B/A

 

Very fine people was the term Donald used.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, new york kevin said:

I am on my phone right now and don't know how to copy and paste on it. But the article was a New York Times article written on 06/25/16 by Trip Gabriel and Michael Luo titled " A Born-Again Donald Trump ? Believe It, Evangelical Leader says .

 

NYT... Well then we know that's fake.

 

B/A

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonangler said:

 

NYT... Well then we know that's fake.

 

B/A

Normally I would agree with you. Another of those rare moments on DV. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, new york kevin said:

I am on my phone right now and don't know how to copy and paste on it. But the article was a New York Times article written on 06/25/16 by Trip Gabriel and Michael Luo titled " A Born-Again Donald Trump ? Believe It, Evangelical Leader says .

 

Thanks I'll search for it, excited to read Donald's quotes on the matter.  :peace:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Well said Synopsis...(that’s gonna leave a mark)!!!👍🇺🇸

 

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

 

Thank You, SIR, It Is Humbling For Me To Receive The Compliment From Such An Honorable AND Admirable True The United States Of America Patriot LIKE YOU.

 

HOOAH!!!

 

 

Well, OK, MY biological father AND paterfamilias IS A The United States Of America Marine AND left HIS "impression" "on" "me". I trust You don't mind (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) the TRIBUTE to MY biological father AND paterfamilias!!!

 

 

WHOOPS (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) !!!

 

Here is The United States Of America Marine Corp Hymn.........

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Europe: The Rise of the Far Right Is a Global Security Threat

 

May 9, 2019

By Jonah Shepp

 

 

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/rise-of-the-far-right-is-a-global-security-threat.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Over 1,000 Hate Groups Are Now Active in United States, Civil Rights Group Says

  • Feb. 20, 2019

 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/hate-groups-rise.html

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Over 1,000 Hate Groups Are Now Active in United States, Civil Rights Group Says

 

Making America great one hate crime at a time!!! 

 

thanks Umbertino.

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

 

Thank You, SIR, It Is Humbling For Me To Receive The Compliment From Such An Honorable AND Admirable True The United States Of America Patriot LIKE YOU.

 

HOOAH!!!

 

 

Well, OK, MY biological father AND paterfamilias IS A The United States Of America Marine AND left HIS "impression" "on" "me". I trust You don't mind (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) the TRIBUTE to MY biological father AND paterfamilias!!!

 

 

WHOOPS (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) !!!

 

Here is The United States Of America Marine Corp Hymn.........

 

 

 

Hooah...(or OoRah) don’t mind one bit!!! 👍🇺🇸

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing new. They have been around way before Trump came on the scene.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're just more engaged now that Trump has given them the dog whistle go ahead.....although the dog whistle is more of a bull horn megaphone.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That may be how you see but I don't. The media just gives them more coverage to fit their " blame Trump" agenda. And yes, that is my opinion. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

That may be how you see but I don't. The media just gives them more coverage to fit their " blame Trump" agenda. And yes, that is my opinion. 

 

Then how do you explain Fox News?  :blink:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

 

Thank You, SIR, It Is Humbling For Me To Receive The Compliment From Such An Honorable AND Admirable True The United States Of America Patriot LIKE YOU.

 

HOOAH!!!

 

 

Well, OK, MY biological father AND paterfamilias IS A The United States Of America Marine AND left HIS "impression" "on" "me". I trust You don't mind (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) the TRIBUTE to MY biological father AND paterfamilias!!!

 

 

WHOOPS (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) !!!

 

Here is The United States Of America Marine Corp Hymn.........

 

 

 

I love it.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.