Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wow she hasn't paid taxes? That puts her in the realm of GE, Amazon, and countless multi-nationals... So you must think they need to pay their taxes as well.... Good for you. Finally someone thinks these corporations and the rest need to pay their taxes...

Oh and just to keep it balanced, Al Sharpton owes the IRS. Newt Gingrich owes the IRS. As does Charlie Rangel, Timothy Geithner, The Clinton Foundation, 41 of Obama's people owe, Trumps' appointees Justin Clark, Joe Alexander and Deborah Cox-Roush make the list. 

It looks like just us peons pay up... LOL

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks LGD, these woman may be American citizens but they are not for America or Americans.  The Revolution is beginning.  

I guess those from the south weren't for America too... Imagine if we booted you southerners after the war... 

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

Please, do you really believe these Congresswomen are for traditional American values. They decry racism and then they tweet anti Semitic racist remarks. They basically called Pelosi a racist earlier the week. These women were hand picked to run in weak districts to agitate and spread hate. 

Since you despise President Trump so much I’m a bit surprised you try to defend these vile women and their racist remarks. They are acting just like Trump which you have said you just hate his tactics of division. I didn’t agree with Trump’s tweet and I said it was shameful. I expect a rational person to denounce hate and racist remarks whoever says it. 

Two wrongs do not make a right!!!

Since you said disparaging remarks about Southern people go listen to Neil Young’s song “Southern Man”. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What part of my post motivated you to neg me.  The entire post, the beginning, the middle, the end or the fact that maybe I hit a nerve.  Let’s talk about it.  

It wasn't me... Like you I don't play that....

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Since you said disparaging remarks about Southern people go listen to Neil Young’s song “Southern Man”. 

Love it... Love most of Neil's music.

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I’m a bit surprised you try to defend these vile women and their racist remarks.

I'm not defending them. I believe in the constitution. People can't support the constitution only when it suits them. I've said many times I'm not sure why the right is so moved by them. At least two of them are a flash in the pan. I don't like their comments, but they have the right to say what they feel. I don't think it is becoming of a member of congress to say some of the things I have read. Trump also has the right to say what he feels. I just don't think he acts like a statesmen. I expect the leader of the free world to act like it. He acts like a middle school kid. Even when SNL makes fun of him like they have done for every president, he can't handle it. I don't remember any other president being upset by SNL.... He is a egomaniac and acts very childish. As for the four congress women. Again, I don't think at least two of them will get another term, so they are pointless.

The reality is our country is going broke and no one not even Trump is doing anything to fix it. He cuts revenue and increases spending. I don't see how conservatives support this. Instead all the politicians are distracting people from the real issue... America is broke, the rest of the world is turning away and they want us to argue about meaningless crap. 

B/A

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1