Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

I'll repeat what I wrote anyway

1) Val Kilmer is a fantastic actor

2) I do hate physical violence

PS: I reserve the right to express my opinions ( wich can be correct or wrong of course) just the way everybody else does ( right or wrong) on this Forum when it comes to Politics

Obviously I never thought and will never think / believe as I know you some  that could be a veiled threat toward me...I am excluding that possibility ( the way I know you)

What else am I supposed to say?

Edited by umbertino

Here is the deal Umbertino.  

1. It’s past your bedtime 

2. You cry about people giving you Reds and not being understanding. You preach peace, love, tolerance and then you post a bunch of divisive articles degrading  the US.

3.  You are here to agitate and further a Leftist agenda

Lets go Umbertino,  I’m tired of your innocent choir boy act.  I’m your Hucleberry.  Let’s get after it.  Why are you here every day running American down. Why do you only post Leftist articles.  Why are you, a foreigner so disrespectful to our country, our President, anything Conservative.  Why are you here.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Don’t play innocent Umbertino.  Go look at your posts tonight. They are very divisive and insulting to me.  Have you been drinking because you seem so confused.  I’m calling you out dude.  I’m calling you an agitator. I’m calling you divisive.  Let’s go!!!!

• Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Here is the deal Umbertino.  

2. You cry about people giving you Reds and not being understanding. You preach peace, love, tolerance and then you post a bunch of divisive articles degrading  the US.

Lets go Umbertino,  I’m tired of your innocent choir boy act.  I’m your Hucleberry.  Let’s get after it.  Why are you here every day running American down. Why do you only post Leftist articles.  Why are you, a foreigner so disrespectful to our country, our President, anything Conservative.  Why are you here.  

Dear Pitcher...we have a strange relationship...at times you sound more relaxed about me and my posts ..other times you take out your "symbolic" gun / stick and you  (symbolically) use it...I guess that's ok ..Not a probem

And I still think we could even agree on a lot of stuff...I always try to be optimistic when it comes to some folks.....

End Quote

Who is the one who can decide about my bedtime????? I'm 62 ...Thanks

End Quote

Whenever I do deem negs to be very unjust I do...True......Like would do everybody else here if attacked on a daily basis for his / her thoughts

And NO..I do not degrade the USA...I can't post anything divisive...Come on now.....Seriously...98% - 99% of folks here appear to be right-wing ( that's shown everyday with articles and posts...Fine) ...

So....How could my posts being divisive in any way..? Really......

Here everybody can express their ideas on various topics ...And I do the same...Simple...About a lot of issues and a lot of Countries ( just check my thread in Politics)

That will go on until I might be told by the big Boss here  to stop for good....when that happens ( if it ever) ...I'll obey IMMEDIATELY.....It's his site

End Quote

One person agitating folks in a site of 40,000 plus? Who surely are well-rooted in their political convictions already.....You can't be serious.....Don't give me power I do not have...But thanks anyway

And lastly...There's always the choice ( I've done that myself with folks I do not like at all) either of skipping my posts ( NOT MANDATORY TO READ THEM...NEVER BEEN INFACT) and / or put me on their ignore list...

Which would result in a  lot of hassle, rage, tensions  toward me and my posts etc spared easily with a simple click

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Don’t play innocent Umbertino.  Go look at your posts tonight. They are very divisive and insulting to me.  Have you been drinking because you seem so confused.  I’m calling you out dude.  I’m calling you an agitator. I’m calling you divisive.  Let’s go!!!!

I'm sober...Never drink alcohol...Just expressing my thoughts...Sorry to sound insulting esp to you...Never was my intention

• Thanks 1

Let me help you out.  

The New Green Deal.......Its only mission is to stop our Petroleum Industry.  

Climate Change..... Another phony piece of garbage.  

Free Healthcare for all......Who pays for it Umbertino. 

Border Security.....Why can’t a Sovereign Country not Secure our borders

Gun Control.....Wht do you Lety’s want that.

That should get you started. Let’s debate.  No articles, no talking points, no BS.  Let’s go Umbertino, the Italian.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok...Back to the ignore list....No need for me to get all this

I kindly and gently ask anyone here  who hates, deems offensive, insulting and dislikable my posts to please ( oh pretty please...for real) do the same with me....Thanks in advance

Everybody wins this way and gets more relaxed and doesn't add anymore hassle to this already tough life

Edited by umbertino
  • Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Dear Pitcher...we have a strange relationship...at times you sound more relaxed about me and my posts ..other times you take out your "symbolic" gun / stick and you  (symbolically) use it...I guess that's ok ..Not a probem

You’re posts tonight are insulting.  When people insult me I like to push back.  

8 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Whenever I do deem negs to be very unjust I do...True......Like would do everybody else here if attacked on a daily basis for his / her thoughts

You post articles that are one sided, you talk crap about Conservatives, you spew hatred towards our President and our political process.  You do it Everyday.  It gets old and people respond by giving you Reds.  

11 minutes ago, umbertino said:

And NO..I do not degrade the USA...I can't post anything divisive...Come on now.....Seriously...98% - 99% of folks here appear to be right-wing ( that's shown everyday with articles and posts...Fine) ...

Yes you do.  You do it everyday.  98%, 99% Conservative.  Why are you poking the bear. BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN AGENDA.  You have an agenda. We get it.  We don’t want to hear it, we don’t like it, and we are going to push back.  You are Divisive.  You like pricking the bear.  

15 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Here everybody can express their ideas on various topics ...And I do the same...Simple...About a lot of issues and a lot of Countries ( just check my thread in Politics)

No ones stopping you.  You always get upset that we don’t agree with you.  Stop being a baby.  If you continue poking the bear the bear will get after you.  

18 minutes ago, umbertino said:

One person agitating folks in a site of 40,000 plus? Who surely are well-rooted in their political convictions already.....You can't be serious.....Don't give me power I do not have...But thanks anyway

And lastly...There's always the choice ( I've done that myself with folks I do not like at all) either of skipping my posts ( NOT MANDATORY TO READ THEM...NEVER BEEN INFACT) and / or put me on their ignore list...

Which would result in a  lot of hassle, rage, tensions  toward me and my posts etc spared easily with a simple click

You’re an agitator. Why deny it.  Tell the truth. You like to prick a board as you say that is 98-99% Conservative.  Why, to hear your precious Leftist garbage  You’re not an American, so you say so why do you come to a site to spew your precious Leftist garbage.  No, you’re an agitator. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, umbertino said:

I kindly and gently ask anyone here  who hates, deems offensive, insulting and dislikable my posts to please ( oh pretty please...for real) do the same with me....Thanks in advance

Everybody wins this way and gets more relaxed and doesn't add anymore hassle to this already tough life

THESE comments are an UTTER DISGRACE Slumbertino!!!

YOU, Slumertino THEE Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly, come HERE AND "stir" "up" THEE Shitaly AND act like it is OK???!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

NO PASS HERE PAL!!!

YOU, Slumbertino THEE Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly, MUST CRAWL BACK TO THE Shitaly hole YOU came FROM!!!

THEE loss of True The United States Of America Patriot lives AND THOSE FROM Coalition Countries IS PRECIOUS AND INVALUABLE!!!

YOU, Slumbertino THEE Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly, ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY FOR DESPISING THE LOSS OF LIFE TO FREE YOU FROM THE FASCISM YOU SO DISGRACEFULLY POST WITH EASE!!!

WHEN MY Countrymen's AND Coalition blood is spilt I WILL EXPRESS MY HONOR AND GRATITUDE AND ALL OTHER BENEFICIARIES BETTER EXPRESS THE SAME!!!

YOU, Slumbertino THEE Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly, HAVE a "tough" "life"???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Posting ALL The Fascist Shitaly MUST WEAR YOU OUT!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I tried to be nice to you.  I tried to understand you.  I tried to explain to you why you get Reds.  I’ve put you on ignore once but no more.  When you insult me, my Country, my President, and anything else I’m your Huclkleberry.  

I notice you made my accusations all about poor ole Umbertino.  Pitcher is giving it to me.  You damn right I am.  Gloves off Umbertino. Your Shtickt is getting old Umbertino.  Why don’t you answer my question about the Leftist agenda in my previous post.   I gave you a prompt. 

Dont run and hide now.  We are just getting going.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

I tried to be nice to you.  I tried to understand you.  I tried to explain to you why you get Reds.  I’ve put you on ignore once but no more.  When you insult me, my Country, my President, and anything else I’m your Huclkleberry.  

I notice you made my accusations all about poor ole Umbertino.  Pitcher is giving it to me.  You damn right I am.  Gloves off Umbertino. Your Shtickt is getting old Umbertino.  Why don’t you answer my question about the Leftist agenda in my previous post.   I gave you a prompt. 

No guts...no glory!!! He done tucked tail and 🏃‍♀️!!🤣😂👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If you want to put me on ignore I understand that.  I’m giving it too you.  I’m going to keep giving it too you when you insult me.  

BTW Umbertino, this is me being nice.  I’m from Texas and we will put up with a lot of crap but when we’ve had enough you better be ready.  I’m only talking about this as a debate nothing else.  I don’t hate you as a person.  I very much dislike your politics and I’m going to give you my precious Conservative side of the argument from now on when I’m around.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

:salute: !!!Pitcher!!! :salute:

If the least of us falls standing for what is right with their six unguarded then, at some point, the greatest among us will no longer be able to stand since their six is unguarded AND there is no one AND nothing left to stand for.

- Synopsis

Let the bullets and bombs fly, I DO NOT care. Where We Go One, We Go ALL!!!

Stand OR Fall, THEE Battle IS WORTH THEE FIGHT!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I don’t blame him.  I’m irritated with his politics and I’m giving it to him.  

I wonder why he and his Leftist Agitators don’t support this site and join VIP?

CSM as a foreigner he does not understand people like you who put on a Uniform and defended this country. Who sacrificed for this country. Who gave an Oath to defend this great country and it’s Constitution against people who would try to attack or harm it.  I didn’t see combat but I served.  My boys enlisted and served.  Friends and family have died for our Freedoms.  I know I’m waving the Flag but I’ve had it with these Leftist idealists trying to distroy our country.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I wonder why he and his Leftist Agitators don’t support system" rel="">support this site and join VIP!" rel="">VIP?

CSM as a foreigner he does not understand people like you who put on a Uniform and defended this country. Who sacrificed for this country. Who gave an Oath to defend this great country and it’s Constitution against people who would try to attack or harm it.  I didn’t see combat but I served.  My boys enlisted and served.  Friends and family have died for our Freedoms.  I know I’m waving the Flag but I’ve had it with these Leftist idealists trying to distroy our country.  

:salute: !!!Pitcher!!! :salute:

You AND Me Both, Brother!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good, I guess you decided you can’t defend what you spew.  We call that a coward in Texas!!!  Keep posting your Leftist crap and keep insulting me and I’m going to keep coming at you and your agenda when I’m around.  America wasn’t founded on your precious Leftist BS.  America didn’t become a great nation crying about and worrying about Leftist agendas and feelings. Go listen to some music. 

• Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I wonder why he and his Leftist Agitators don’t support system" rel="">support this site and join VIP!" rel="">VIP?

Brother...acknowledged all!!! You are on point...oh...thank you (and your sons) for serving!!! 👍🇺🇸

Guess some folks got nothing better to do with their time but whine and b-tch!!! I too am tired of the constant country bashing, the tearing down of POTUS, the complaining of and erosion of TRADITIONAL “American” values...but to be quite frank, those that do it (here on this site) don’t rate high enough on my “I give a sh-t meter”!!! You have a good one...was truly looking forward to you launching a SABO round, before his raisins shriveled and he tapped out!!!👍😂🇺🇸

• Thanks 2