Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse

48 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Europe: The Rise of the Far Right Is a Global Security Threat

May 9, 2019

By Jonah Shepp

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/rise-of-the-far-right-is-a-global-security-threat.html

Over 1,000 Hate Groups Are Now Active in United States, Civil Rights Group Says

• Feb. 20, 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/hate-groups-rise.html

This from a body of countries clinging to the far far left. Are the French people still paying for Nannys to raise their own children ? For the most part.    BA doeth thou insinuate all hate groups are right wing. Unlike the far left we don't hold to or support antifa. We don't tell people we will help you gain citizenship, and fail to pass comprehensive immigration reform ... ever. We don't decry a humanitarian crisis at our southern border 8 months after declaring it fake Trumped Up news. Then voting NO on a CR to fund the needs to end said humanitarian crisis at our border.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Agree with all you said above NYK, BUT the GOP had control of Congress the 1st 2 years of the Trump Admin and because of that candy-ass Ryan NOTHING got done, when so much could have been done. A waste of 2 good years due to a bunch of RINOs. I expect Nothing from the Rats and I am never disappointed. I expect much better from the GOP and get disappointed more times than I like.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Agree with all you said above NYK, BUT the GOP had control of Congress the 1st 2 years of the Trump Admin and because of that candy-ass Ryan NOTHING got done, when so much could have been done. A waste of 2 good years due to a bunch of RINOs. I expect Nothing from the Rats and I am never disappointed. I expect much better from the GOP and get disappointed more times than I like.

Yup. True that.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

BA doeth thou insinuate all hate groups are right wing.

Nope... I just posted a chart that shows hate crimes on the rise over the past two or three years... I don't know who committed them... But you have to admit if you read the news, our country is more violent everyday regardless of being right or left.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Nope... that's being civilized and understanding that everyone has a right to freedom of speech. This lady who is so hated came to America as an innocent child. Worked hard to gain her citizenship. Gained the support system" rel="">support of her neighbors and was elected to the U.S. Congress. If that's not achieving the American dream I don't know what is... Now we (including me) may not agree with her, but no one has the right to ask her to leave her country. I believe you are a Catholic. I know of a few Bapstist folks who would want you out of here because you don't live by their rules... See how it works? First we get rid of the Muslims, then the Catholics, and so on and so on... I really don't think that is what most Americans want... I could be wrong, but I think it is the minority who holds this tainted view.

BA

Until YOU deem it to be hate speech :facepalm1:

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Europe: The Rise of the Far Right Is a Global Security Threat

May 9, 2019

By Jonah Shepp

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/05/rise-of-the-far-right-is-a-global-security-threat.html

Over 1,000 Hate Groups Are Now Active in United States, Civil Rights Group Says

• Feb. 20, 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/us/hate-groups-rise.html

This thread is about the 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse. Please keep your posts to the subject matter and your opinions of the subject at hand. :tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

45 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Nope... I just posted a chart that shows hate crimes on the rise over the past two or three years... I don't know who committed them... But you have to admit if you read the news, our country is more violent everyday regardless of being right or left.

B/A

I agree to that without laying blame to either side. Personally , I think we need to return to actual civility amongst the citizenry. You can have the same views as mine, the opposite views as mine, or some kinda mix. We need to return to being able to saying I don't agree with your position and leave it at that. No need to chant someone as being racist or whatever,  just because they think differently than you on a matter or on everything. Agree  to disagree , and we will be friends again after the election. Stuff like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

***///

She LIED on Gubment documents - period.

Lock her up then deport her.

Along with the entire 'Omar' family who allowed her to come in on their coat tails.

They ALL deceived The Government of The United States.

She's living under an assumed name & identity.

She's a CRIMINAL.

She also stole from her campaign & lied about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

I agree to that without laying blame to either side. Personally , I think we need to return to actual civility amongst the citizenry. You can have the same views as mine, the opposite views as mine, or some kinda mix. We need to return to being able to saying I don't agree with your position and leave it at that. No need to chant someone as being racist or whatever,  just because they think differently than you on a matter or on everything. Agree  to disagree , and we will be friends again after the election. Stuff like that.

Thanks Kev... This is how it should be. I've always heard don't talk politics and religion, but it was never a violent outcome, just friends and family ending up to agree to disagree... Today people are just to angry... Every one just needs to smoke a doobie and the world would mellow out...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Thanks Kev... This is how it should be. I've always heard don't talk politics and religion, but it was never a violent outcome, just friends and family ending up to agree to disagree... Today people are just to angry... Every one just needs to smoke a doobie and the world would mellow out...

B/A

Yep....Exactly.....

• Thanks 1

Europe and right-wing nationalism: A country-by-country guide

• 24 May 2019

Violence and Terrorism from the Far-Right: Policy Options to Counter an Elusive Threat
Author: Daniel Koehler

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Then how do you explain Fox News?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

If they are guilty of manipulating news coverage then shame on them as well. If they are covering a story and not manipulating it for an agenda then it is just news. This goes for all news outlets. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Why are people calling for a civil war? Is that what we really want? Don't we have enough problems with the world turning it's back on us? We need someone who unites not an isolationist.

B/A

Pew: 91% Democrats see violence next in war of Words

After a week that saw President Trump and his foes toss toxic words at each other, there is now a warning that the next phase could be “violence.”

Nearly 8 of 10 Americans told the Pew Research Center that supporters for both sides could “act” on the politically charged rhetoric with violence. It was higher for Democrats, 91%, than Republicans, 61%.

And they want politicians to cool it.

Americans broadly agree that elected officials should avoid using heated language because it could encourage violence. Nearly three-quarters of Americans (73%) say this, while just a quarter believe that elected officials 'Should be able to use heated language to express themselves without worrying about whether some people may act on what they say,'” warned the center.

“While majorities in both parties say officials should avoid heated language, this view is more widely held among Democrats (83%) than Republicans (61%),” it added.

Trump is cited by a majority for stirring up the situation, but, like anything “Washington” today, there is partisan division.

Said Pew, “Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents overwhelmingly (84%) say Trump has changed political discourse for the worse. About half of Republicans and Republican leaners (49%) say he has changed it for the better, while 23% say he has changed it for the worse and 27% say he hasn’t changed it much either way

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Thank you Kevin for your sentiment.

Unfortunately, too many out there on BOTH sides live for the conflict. They bicker, they blame, they simply enjoy the conflict while accusing each other of things they are both guilty of.

Both sides are guilty of their own brand of personality cults, yet both sides deny it. Politics...religion...both very similar in how they promote their ideologies, how they divide and how they market that division to their faithful.

Until we the people understand the game AND goal of politics and political division, we will continue to allow its influence to control too much of our lives while both parties thrive on the discord.

I do not post much any more, mainly because it is futile to try and have decent discussion.

To many desire to label, twist words and then accuse those who do not agree with the majority. We see it daily and it is beyond old by now.

Thanks for the refreshing common decency in your post Kevin, much appreciated, and telling how few supported your post. We all better get our heads out of our bottoms and learn to treat each other decently. it is OK to disagree...it is NOT ok to demonize others because they disagree. That is childish BS.

Two things will be the ruin of this country if we are not careful...politics AND religion. The modern brand of both is toxic.

All the best to you folks...and treat each other kindly. Life is too short to live in fear and bitterness.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Thank you Kevin for your sentiment.

Unfortunately, too many out there on BOTH sides live for the conflict. They bicker, they blame, they simply enjoy the conflict while accusing each other of things they are both guilty of.

Both sides are guilty of their own brand of personality cults, yet both sides deny it. Politics...religion...both very similar in how they promote their ideologies, how they divide and how they market that division to their faithful.

Until we the people understand the game AND goal of politics and political division, we will continue to allow its influence to control too much of our lives while both parties thrive on the discord.

I do not post much any more, mainly because it is futile to try and have decent discussion.

To many desire to label, twist words and then accuse those who do not agree with the majority. We see it daily and it is beyond old by now.

Thanks for the refreshing common decency in your post Kevin, much appreciated, and telling how few supported your post. We all better get our heads out of our bottoms and learn to treat each other decently. it is OK to disagree...it is NOT ok to demonize others because they disagree. That is childish BS.

Two things will be the ruin of this country if we are not careful...politics AND religion. The modern brand of both is toxic.

All the best to you folks...and treat each other kindly. Life is too short to live in fear and bitterness.

Hello Jim....Long time no see....Hope you and yours are doing fine......

Best

• Thanks 1