Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FULL RALLY: President Trump Rally in Greenville, North Carolina

It seems to me that in the 1700s a group of citizens decided they didn't want to have to live under intolerance and injustice decided by a king. Today I see a group of citizens who have forgotten why those earlier citizens took on the most powerful government in the world and created a better one. Today there are rallies and chants to leave behind what America is all about. For any citizen to chant throw out another citizen is just a sad moment. Why would we want to throw out a fellow citizen because they disagree? Isn't that what Castro did? Isn't that what our adversaries have done throughout our great history? Get rid of those who don't like their way of thinking. Is that the slippery slope these people are going down? Is America going to go backwards to a place where different opinions become reason for hate?

Our country is better than this so-called leader. I find it so hard to believe that good American citizens would chant get out to a fellow citizen. It is like watching historic films of past regimes and it ain't pretty....

JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

It seems to me that in the 1700s a group of citizens decided they didn't want to have to live under intolerance and injustice decided by a king. Today I see a group of citizens who have forgotten why those earlier citizens took on the most powerful government in the world and created a better one. Today there are rallies and chants to leave behind what America is all about. For any citizen to chant throw out another citizen is just a sad moment. Why would we want to throw out a fellow citizen because they disagree? Isn't that what Castro did? Isn't that what our adversaries have done throughout our great history? Get rid of those who don't like their way of thinking. Is that the slippery slope these people are going down? Is America going to go backwards to a place where different opinions become reason for hate?

Our country is better than this so-called leader. I find it so hard to believe that good American citizens would chant get out to a fellow citizen. It is like watching historic films of past regimes and it ain't pretty....

JMHO

B/A

All under the guise of misguided faith that God somehow approves, of course.  :(  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

By who Putin, Kim, the Saudis, ? Not by our true allies.

B/A

:facepalm1:Blind leading the Blind :facepalm1:

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

All under the guise of misguided faith that God somehow approves, of course.  :(  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

It is like watching 1920s Germany... I really have a hard time understanding how hard working average Americans don't see what they are following. I have great people very close to me who now hate for reasons they really can't explain. One minute they talk about church and Jesus and being Christian and the next they are spewing hate at some member of congress because they don't  like what they are saying... It is a conflict of biblical heights... To say we need to boot our fellow citizens because we don't like what they say is what the Romans did to the Christians... How do they not get this?

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

It is like watching 1920s Germany... I really have a hard time understanding how hard working average Americans don't see what they are following. I have great people very close to me who now hate for reasons they really can't explain. One minute they talk about church and Jesus and being Christian and the next they are spewing hate at some member of congress because they don't  like what they are saying... It is a conflict of biblical heights... To say we need to boot our fellow citizens because we don't like what they say is what the Romans did to the Christians... How do they not get this?

B/A

Matthew 15:18

these people follow me with their lips, but their hearts are FAR from me.

Examen thyself which thou truly are 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The TRUTH is exposed in your rhetoric.

The division is very real and it's growing.....Trump may not have built it, but he's cultivating it daily.  You may deny it....but deep down you know it's true.  If division is "winning", continue enjoying the spoils, brother.  :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1