Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce opens another "window"

Floridian

DIAMOND

Senior Member

16 hours ago, DIAMOND said:

i'm goin with the lexus 500 series

Just Put It On Ur New ‘Diamond’ Credit Card ! :o 

The most powerful credit cards in the world ... One of them is studded with diamonds !

Science and world

2019-07-18 07:33

Doc-P-311891-636990464825321735.jpg

Source:

There are five credit cards in the world that you own, any of which can change your life, but if you think you can get one with a regular application, you're wrong. What are the conditions for obtaining the most powerful credit cards in the world?

There are five credit cards. Once you get one, your world will change not only because of the benefits you receive, but because some people will also change your treatment and become much better than before, according to the first business website.

This type of card can not be obtained with a regular application like other credit cards. This type is only available through the bank calling you for it. 

1. American Express Centurion

, also known as the black card, is the first of these "superhero" cards, where other cards try to catch up with them. The terms of this card have not been announced, but according to leaked information, the average income of those who own it is about $ 940,000, and their monthly expenses are supposed to reach $ 12,700. Its annual fee is about $ 2,500. However, given the increasing number of holders of this card, which is likely to be 100 thousand people, began its advantages in the decline, especially the offer to get a free ticket for each ticket is purchased.

2. Card from Dubai First Royale Bank MasterCard 

This card, decorated with pure gold and embroidered with a small diamond, is available only to those residing in Dubai and is granted to only seven people per year. The card provides the holder with a personal relations manager and a lifestyle manager, as well as after-sales service representatives. There is no higher ceiling for spending. The number of holders of this card is estimated at only hundreds. 

3. Stratus Rewards Visa

You can only get this card after your name has been nominated by someone else. This white credit card offers special features for private jet travel, as well as other features aimed at people seeking a "full of privileges", according to the card's website. Its annual fee is $ 1,500 and its owners are expected to spend at least $ 200,000 a year. 

4 - Coutts World Card

Queen Elizabeth II and British singer Elton John Owned by the owners of at least one million dollars in the British bank "Coates" private. This card - black and crimson - is available to those who have an account at Coates Bank or Royal Bank of Scotland. What distinguishes this card is that it does not charge an annual fee if the expenditure exceeds the threshold of $ 100,000 a year. It also provides the holder with the advantage of shopping in international brands even after official closing times. 

5 - Visa  Infinite

This black card is made of carbon and graphite and is issued to the rich only and the terms of issuance vary by country. In Germany For example, those who want to have this card must have a fortune of more than half a million euros. Its annual fee is EUR 800. There are many advantages to this card, including the promotion of hotel accommodation automatically, free parking services, free access to VIP lounges in hundreds of airports around the world, and a personal assistant available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Without being a Debbie Downer I think the train will be still running this time next week ... 

:twothumbs: Great Point, NoviceInvestor, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Wouldn't THAT be a Debbie Upper FROM Down Under, THOUGH???!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Without being a Debbie Downer I think the train will be still running this time next week ... 

No worries there NI. We have never been closure. Like I said,if this does not go down this weekend I will be back motivated more than ever. I will be here until this RV. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

No worries there NI. We have never been closure. Like I said,if this does not go down this weekend I will be back motivated more than ever. I will be here until this RV. 

If this does not go down this weekend, I will be here until this RV end of this month.🐒

:rodeo: yeehaah!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, zul said:

If this does not go down this weekend, I will be here until this RV end of this month.🐒

:rodeo: yeehaah!!

Well I really believe window has closed,  now! I don’t think we will see it this year, which I hope I’m very wrong! I will be here till it RV’s or I die which ever comes first!  I really appreciate your positivity! 🤠

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Well I really believe window has closed,  now! I don’t think we will see it this year, which I hope I’m very wrong! I will be here till it RV’s or I die which ever comes first!  I really appreciate your positivity! 🤠

On the other hand, it is hard to dismiss anything right now, knowing that they will begin reconstruction of damaged cities anytime now ~ involving investors (not just contractors) from many countries who (i'm sure) will not risk coming into Iraq without Iraq opening her economy to open market (aka IMF art.8) which will turn Iraqi dinar into a convertible currency. 

They already have their new monetary runway (FML) ready for takeoff. 

We'll see.....but there's no turning back for me now...

:rodeo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

I think the doors are wide open now and going forward. There is not a whole lot stopping Iraq from RV/RI. There will always be something, but that is true for any country. Hang in there, you never know. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 4

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

DIAMOND

Senior Member

Just Put It On Ur New ‘Diamond’ Credit Card ! :o 

The most powerful credit cards in the world ... One of them is studded with diamonds !

5 - Visa  Infinite

This black card is made of carbon and graphite and is issued to the rich only and the terms of issuance vary by country. In Germany For example, those who want to have this card must have a fortune of more than half a million euros. Its annual fee is EUR 800. There are many advantages to this card, including the promotion of hotel accommodation automatically, free parking services, free access to VIP!" rel="">VIP lounges in hundreds of airports around the world,

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

and a personal assistant available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

link

Personal assistant??? :eyebrows:

FB5AD0ED-13E8-4594-BC6C-E2BB9B984E55.png

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

@gregp I’ve never been so conflicted! Hot and scary at the same time! Maybe @DinarThug likes the kinky side lol 

Almost spit out my coffee this morning when I scrolled past his new applicant for the assistant position! 

Thanks for the laugh

The perfect date to take on a train 🚂

:eyebrows:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, gregp said:

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hot and scary at the same time!

Almost spit out my coffee this morning when I scrolled past his new applicant for the assistant position! 

’Surprisingly’ I Found Her Working At A Carnival ! :o 

And Don’t Knock It - Her Exquisite Cotton Candy Hair Is Both Incredibly Tasteful As Well As Tasty ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

And Don’t Knock It - Her Exquisite Cotton Candy Hair Is Both Incredibly Tasteful As Well As Tasty ...

Good Morning! 😂😂

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2019 at 1:07 PM, DinarThug said:

On 7/20/2019 at 6:13 AM, gregp said:

On 7/20/2019 at 6:28 AM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hot and scary at the same time!

Funny I would have started from the other end.