Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce opens another "window"

Floridian

45 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Getting the wife a new Lincoln MKX, sweet ride. She will probably look at the Jag SUV, the Range Rover, Infiniti QX60 and maybe the Benz SUV also, but she really likes the Lincoln.

The MKX is already discontinued the new replacement model is called the Nautilus! Also do yourself a favor and look at the brand Lincoln Aviator coming out next month!! This will be the best one on Lincoln’s line up my wife and I sat in one this past weekend it’s beyond awesome! Looks better then the Range Rover inside and out but looks very similar on the outside to the Range Rover Sport to me. It’s coming out on the brand new platform Lincoln and Ford have! amazingly beautiful interior my wife will be getting the Black Label version in the new Flight Blue color!! You can view and build it now on Lincoln’s website also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

You know Chuck one of the luxuries I would like to purchase after a nice rate change is a nice car.  I don’t think I will go with a sports car because I’m not trying to impress anyone anymore.  I just want a nice riding car, a luxury vehicle that rides good on the road. Anyone have any ideas. I’m leaning Top of line Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, or maybe just a great riding pick up like F-250 or a luxury SUV.  

If anyone has any ideas please share your thoughts or experiences.  It’s fun to think about.  I drive a Lexus now and love it.  

I’m quietly excited and Nervous at the same time but buoyed by all your enthusiasm.. one thing I am going to do is to get my husbands 1991 F150 refurbished and converted to automatic ,  it’s only done 105k but because it is Real petrol guzzler it was deregistered and has sat in a shed for  25 years.. Ill  health may prevent him from long term enjoyment and long trips but it will be good to see it on the road again .. And stop people from door knocking to buy it ... 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Gotta get one of those!!!👍🇺🇸

28 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Synopsis, that looks like great fun. 😂 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: 

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH, Motor Toys Are FUN!!!, CSM (R) Thackrey AND Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekends To You Both!!! :tiphat:

Hey, lets go FISHIN' in one of THESE BABIES!!!

Lets go SNOWMOBILIN'

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter so, for now, PLEASE accept ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: 

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH, Motor Toys Are FUN!!!, CSM (R) Thackrey AND Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekends To You Both!!! :tiphat:

Hey, lets go FISHIN' in one of THESE BABIES!!!

Lets go SNOWMOBILIN'

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter so, for now, PLEASE accept ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Have you cover there Synopsis. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arceo said:

Don’t plan the cash just yet. We all know that. But it is fun 

Boy do we now this to be true.  It’s fun to dream a little.  Most of us have been here for over 10 years in this Dinar deal. 11 years for me. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for info on the 250.  I’ve owned 2 F150’s and had no big issues.  

I guess I’ll be test driving a bunch of cars and trucks. There’s a guy I listen to on the radio on Sat.  The Car Pro Show and he has a webpage. car pros.com.   He reviews cars and posts his comments. It’s fun

I have owned 3 F-150s.....all work trucks. I will be shopping for another but this one is gonna be a "fun truck".....LOL

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

Don't get the S250......The F150 Rides like a dream or so I am told my a guy it the USPO here.......Had a F250 and hated the Ride, drove a f-150 and loved it but couldn't sale this truck......Found another newer used F-150 and is happy as can be.

Me, I will just keep my H3 Hummer, 1998 Chevy Hot Rod P.U. and my old 1994 Corvette Vert......But I do need a new Motor Home.

Karsten

3/4 ton & one tons are not for riding around in they are for working in, my one ton when it’s not loaded down, it just beats you down. When I got a load on it these new Dodge Rams ride like a limo! Your right these new 1/2 tons ride great! I’m going to get a new motor home too! A Prevost! 🤠 JMHO 

2 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

It's funny how this thread tuned into a dream thread, which nothing is wrong with that haha.  Just funny and awesome to see the dreams and desires of others.

Makes the journey fun. It will give us something to talk about at the reunion.

• Upvote 3