Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce opens another "window"

Floridian

48 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I m waiting for it to pop!! My boss told me in 2012 if he even heard the word dinar again, I was fired!!

I guess you be wearing a solid gold dinar note with the words "I quit" on it. Driving that new Porsche. :lol:

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

You know Chuck one of the luxuries I would like to purchase after a nice rate change is a nice car.  I don’t think I will go with a sports car because I’m not trying to impress anyone anymore.  I just want a nice riding car, a luxury vehicle that rides good on the road. Anyone have any ideas. I’m leaning Top of line Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, or maybe just a great riding pick up like F-250 or a luxury SUV.  

If anyone has any ideas please share your thoughts or experiences.  It’s fun to think about.  I drive a Lexus now and love it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If you love it take a ride in a newer model and see you still love it.

I used to own a Porsche but traded it in when I had twins. My son wishes I had keep it, so when this hits i am getting one to hand down. My brothers has a 74 Camaro that we are keeping as well. My beach vecihle is a jeep. Had one of those too  but traded that  in too.  So i am stepping back to a Porsche and a Jeep. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Good advice Chuck, mine is only 4 years old but I’m thinking of getting a hybrid or an all electric. I rode in my good friends Tesla yesterday. It’s top of the line and it is really nice. He’s had it a year and loves it. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MEP01 said:

I'd like to drive a vehicle that doesn't have the engine light on all the time.

☺️

I thought that was a standard option. I am running an old 1995 wagon that i just had work done in June and stater went out on Sunday. The tow company has my number on speed dial. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good advice Chuck, mine is only 4 years old but I’m thinking of getting a hybrid or an all electric. I rode in my good friends Tesla yesterday. It’s top of the line and it is really nice. He’s had it a year and loves it. 

My son is looking at a used one. He is currently in the military stationed in DC and head to MO. It would work great  for him.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I’ve owned 2, the first one for 10 years. Never had an ounce of trouble. I bought my current one used 21k miles, no troubles at all. If you go used try to get a certified car from a good Alexa’s dealer.  It will cost a bit more but it’s worth it.  

I know about the trouble light.  I had a Subburban with over 250k miles on it.  I never knew if I would make it on some of our trips.  

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You know Chuck one of the luxuries I would like to purchase after a nice rate change is a nice car.  I don’t think I will go with a sports car because I’m not trying to impress anyone anymore.  I just want a nice riding car, a luxury vehicle that rides good on the road. Anyone have any ideas. I’m leaning Top of line Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, or maybe just a great riding pick up like F-250 or a luxury SUV.  

If anyone has any ideas please share your thoughts or experiences.  It’s fun to think about.  I drive a Lexus now and love it.  

I’m getting a Ford raptor when it happens.  And all those cars are awesome 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Don't get the S250......The F150 Rides like a dream or so I am told my a guy it the USPO here.......Had a F250 and hated the Ride, drove a f-150 and loved it but couldn't sale this truck......Found another newer used F-150 and is happy as can be.

Me, I will just keep my H3 Hummer, 1998 Chevy Hot Rod P.U. and my old 1994 Corvette Vert......But I do need a new Motor Home.

Karsten

51 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I currently own a Ford diesel truck, 2 early Porsche's, a Volvo and love'm  all .

The Volvo aka "road warrior" will go, post RV, for a Cadillac CT6.

Semper Fi:salute:

Show me 'da :bagofmoney:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jscrossroads said:

When thing pop I'll be able to wrap this project up. I haven't been able to touch it for yrs bc of life issues. I need to finish up the interior and a few other OCD details. These cars are expensive to restore. 

FB_IMG_1546841922706.jpg

FB_IMG_1546841928933.jpg

Nice!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Don't get the S250......The F150 Rides like a dream or so I am told my a guy it the USPO here.......Had a F250 and hated the Ride, drove a f-150 and loved it but couldn't sale this truck......Found another newer used F-150 and is happy as can be.

Me, I will just keep my H3 Hummer, 1998 Chevy Hot Rod P.U. and my old 1994 Corvette Vert......But I do need a new Motor Home.

Thanks for info on the 250.  I’ve owned 2 F150’s and had no big issues.  

I guess I’ll be test driving a bunch of cars and trucks. There’s a guy I listen to on the radio on Sat.  The Car Pro Show and he has a webpage. car pros.com.   He reviews cars and posts his comments. It’s fun

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Forget ALL THAT!!!

I'm getting me one of THESE BABIES!!!

WHO, pray tell, CARES if it is STREET LEGAL???!!!

I'll just carry my ag exemption card AND PUT THE SLOW MOVING VEHICLE SIGN ON THE BACK!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Gotta get one of those!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 3