Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce opens another "window"

Floridian

Wed, Jul 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Randy Koonce To:you Details

I am adding a date to archive..Wednesday, July 17, 2019

To All Hopeful Citizens in Dinarland: How are you makin it. 

I am sending this update to let everyone know there is a very good window that has opened up once again, and will last through the end of the month. As I have mentioned before, many of the things that have happened on our way to the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar has turned this anticipated event into a very big Political Game. I call it “Global Political Football”. And there have been no rules to this long and unending game!!! That being said, there is reason to believe that we are very - VERY - close to the final buzzer now. And, it is a very BIG WINDOW between now (as in ‘right now’;) through the end of month. But. Please understand: because it is a political football game, that does not mean that if this window closes at the end of the month without a rate change, we will never see it. It just means that another political fight got in the way. Again.

The Countries that have been involved in the ‘time out’ (delay) have now agreed to ‘things’ that our administration wanted before the final release. So, unless someone reneges on one of the issues again, this should be the last time I have to open another window. Again.

I want you to know there is nothing left for Iraq to do to prepare for a rate change. They have been ready since December of Last Year. As in 2018. January started the political football game. There were many political players, from our own Government to several others as well. . . .And ALL of them have affected the political environment.

Look for the Dinar to come out between $1 -$2. It should go up a little more later on. Please do not get suckered into waiting or watching for any 800 numbers. Do not listen to people talking about ‘tiers’ because there are no tiers. You will not need to go to Reno, or any other special location to exchange. You will be able to exchange at any big bank or financial exchange center that normally deals in foreign currency exchanges.

THE RATE IS THE ONLY THING THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR.

I do not follow any ‘Dinar Site’ on the Internet. I am not a member in any of the Dinar Chat Rooms. So please do not ask me about somebody else's post. Because I Do Not have a clue!! But I will say this: If they do not agree with the info I have provided to you, then I would be very suspicious of it. The guys getting the good info should all be saying about the same thing. So compare the information being given for yourself.

Continue to Breathe. Remember: This is a POLITICAL football, so it is possible there could always be another unforeseen ‘time out’. It is not that our information was bad; but it might change. Again. DO NOT give your dinar to anyone else to exchange for you.

We are really, seriously, truly, honestly, absolutely, positively, probably VERY CLOSE.

It has been an honor and a privilege to make this journey with you. (Well, most of you!! ) I, like you, am ready for this game to be over.

May God bless you and keep you. The reason for allowing us to be a part of this historical event is His to reveal in each of your lives. Be grateful.

RELAX the RV really is coming . . . . Keep Breathing. . . No hyperventilating. . . Do not let your emotions drive you or tear you apart . . . Keep them in check.

I will plan a meeting post-RV. Look for an email.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

When you have the 2-3 reliable guys that are all on high alert or say almost the same things about how close this truly is, it must be true :)  I'm really looking for a lot to happen between today and Sunday!  God bless you all and let's pray this journey comes to an end.  And yes.....The whole 800 numbers and blah blah blah is the craziest things I've ever heard, haha.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Miamiheatnic said:

Same here, at work constantly lurking here waiting for the news haha

I know I am so ready. I am still grounded but in all my time invested in this, this has been the best I have seen it. 

Know what you mean, lurking like a wolf on the hunt. 

• Upvote 6

50 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am ready now. I am at work with my keys in my hand.

Better then what Patriotsfan has in his hand waiting to pee on his bosses desk!!!  I cant wait till the day I dont have to come in and unlock the office and also be the last to leave to lock back up the office

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, madisonjar said:

Better then what Patriotsfan has in his hand waiting to pee on his bosses desk!!!  I cant wait till the day I dont have to come in and unlock the office and also be the last to leave to lock back up the office

27 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

“Look Ma” No hands!!!! 😂

Want to make it out with out getting busted.  :lol:

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Me too my friend. Hoping for Art 8 acceptance.

Go iraq

Go Art 8

Go end of MCP

Go RV

Go $1:1

I have been watching this for awhile, then when the audit came through I felt we were more than half way there. But one never knows with Iraq. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

If this blows between now and Monday morning...... my boss will just get a call saying goodbye my security tags are in the post.

IF this blows in that time range.....can only imagine

• Like 1