Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Support for Trump Rises After Recent Tweets

Support for Trump rises after recent  tweets:

Reuters

The national survey, conducted on Monday and Tuesday after Trump told the lawmakers they should “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came,” showed his net approval among members of his Republican Party rose by 5 percentage points to 72%, compared with a similar poll that ran last week.

Trump, who is seeking re-election next year, has lost support, however, with Democrats and independents since the Sunday tweetstorm.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-poll/republican-support-for-trump-rises-after-racially-charged-tweets-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKCN1UB2UD?il=0

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Don't tell B/A or Our Blind Shabby, they'll never be the same :lmao:

Trump gives racists and white nationalists a voice when he does these things....of course they're going to come out of the shadows.  Keep posting Breitbart tweets though....those shadow dwellers love it.  ;)

Image result for none so blind as those who will not see

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump gives racists and white nationalists a voice when he does these things....of course they're going to come out of the shadows.  Keep posting Breitbart tweets though....those shadow dwellers love it.  ;)

Image result for none so blind as those who will not see

GO RV, then BV

Having walked in many faiths and political environs I can assure you that you and a few others here are the only ones refusing to see ANYTHING other than that you know to be true. 

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Having walked in many faiths and political environs I can assure you that you and a few others here are the only ones refusing to see ANYTHING other than that you know to be true. 

You're seriously confused if you think God Almighty approves of Trump's hatred for more than half of the citizens of the country he has been elected to govern.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're seriously confused if you think God Almighty approves of Trump's hatred for more than half of the citizens of the country he has been elected to govern.

GO RV, then BV

To argue your point it's useless. It presumes there to be truth in your statement. And there is none. Also I could care less if you question my faith, I know the God I serve I know the love he has and the love that I have for him and for all humans. Even those that are so blind they will not see. My faith is not in question here.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Is it hot down south?....supposed to hit triple digits for the first time this year up here in the buckeye state. <_<

GO RV, then BV

GOING TO BE IN NASHVILLE OVER THE WEEKEND.......FORECAST CALLING FOR 96 DEGREES...UGH

• 4 weeks later...