Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Bank Story & Note From Kaperoni

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian iterests...

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

17 July 2019     Kaperoni…

We're all about the facts, truth and learning the process and fundamentals of how monetary policy works and how it interacts with transitional economies. There is NO arbitrary REVALUATION OR REINSTATEMENT. The terms the gurus like to use RV or RI is all NONSENSE. That is not how monetary policy works...The CBI will follow strict rules. They will follow processes as well as rules and processes from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). They use this information to design monetary policies to combat the effects of a growing economy. These are proven policies and techniques used by other central banks all around the world...there have been a lot of things that are eye popping. There has been a lot of progress over the last few months...

BANK STORY BY ISABEL: "THE INVESTMENT IS IMMINENT, GET READY!"

17 July 2019   TNT:   Isabelle:
"I have been divorced from chat and chasing IQD news for weeks (wow, has it been great)!, HOWEVER a friend called me today saying two life long friends that are in their 80's invested about $20 Grand in a foreign currency (IQD) purchase about 10 years ago via a long time very trusted investment advisor. THAT investment advisor called them TODAY to say that their "investment is IMMINENT" (*Imminent) "GEY READY"
Southcomfort & ultimate gift, I am believing that a good investment advisor would only relay such a message to two 80+ clients, UNLESS it was on good information.
In my years of experience, I have never seen it THIS good!
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Come on, Luigi. Low blow. The old 'sexy bank teller with the low cut top and wanton wink' story is worn out,

so we'll throw a couple 80-somethings in there to make it legit ?? 

And double ouch for throwing Pepperoni in the same post as a TNT liar.

That's like eating SPAM with champagne. Bad boy. :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 2

This is it...this is it...this is the big one...Randy double downs....

17 July 2019   Randy Koonce...

Bushog: GE TNT – Randy Koonce: We are REALLY, SERIUOSLY, TRUELY, HONESTLY, ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, PROBABLE, VERY CLOSE. There is reason to believe that we are VERY – VERY – close to the final buzzer now. And, it is a very BIG WINDOW between now (as in ‘right now’) through the end of month.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1