Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After Maliki's latest statement .. Parliamentary movement to re-investigate the file of the fall of Mosul

yota691

POSTED ON 2019-07-15 BY SOTALIRAQ

After Maliki's latest statement .. Parliamentary movement to re-investigate the file of the fall of Mosul

The MP in the Iraqi parliament for the province of Nabnawi Basma Basim intention to reopen the investigation into the file of the fall of Mosul in the Iraqi parliament, stressing that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki bears full responsibility for the events of the fall of the city, however.

"Nineveh did not stop with the destruction caused by corrupt leaders and the commander-in-chief at the time, so that he would have the slightest clues of leadership and military administration until this commander (the commander-in-chief) came out and accused him of being the oldest institution to protect the country's security," Basim said in a statement. The fall of Mosul through a sectarian declaration. "

She said Basim: "forgetting al-Maliki that all the mud in the cities that fell under the control of the bear is borne by the degree of being surrounded by military commanders saturated with falsehood and spending through false military reports led to the fall of a third of Iraq, but the organization of a criminal," noting that "the biggest fallacy in Maliki's statement That the military institution in Mosul (the army and police) that 90% of the people of the year, as the opposite is exactly what was in place at the time, and most of the leaders were of one component.

The statement added: "We did not mention this in time for fear that this would be understood as a sectarian trend, but it seems that our keenness not to stir up sectarian strife is interpreted by some as weakness or weakness, as we were confident of those leaders who left the city later Criminal.

A member of the House of Representatives added: "Do not blame al-Maliki only, but all the deputies of Nineveh in the previous session and this session, and I among them we did not open the file fall Mosul and hold the loser, we all were like swords and bits on the article Nofal Akakob when we found it shortened and caused the incident in accordance with the principle I And brother to my cousin, but I and brother did not speak when the stranger is wrong !! ".

Basim confirmed that the investigation into the fall of Mosul will be the first demand in the next parliamentary sessions, stressing that Maliki's sectarian statements if true, why did not take any action to achieve balance in the military establishment, the commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

Commander in chief of all the corruption. He knew of all the "ghost" soldiers,because

he was getting his share of the kick-back money off the payroll from local commanders.

All that needs to be done is "follow the money" you will soon Know who was in on this

very costly scheme.Can the lives lost even be measured ?? Hang um High.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

I don’t know how many DV’ers saw the new movie or documentary it’s called Mosul ! It’s on I tunes to rent or buy, which ever you prefer! It was shot in 2018. After seeing this documentary, obama needs to be hung! When he pulled our troops out of Iraq,these isis thugs went on a major killing spree! Isis had or has most of all the US military front line weapons! By the looks of things there, these thugs and criminals know how to use this equipment as well or better than we do! They have our uniforms, guns, ammunition and equipment,  trucks, , hummers Ect! The Iraq Army has it now! There is no telling how much is still on the loose! I don’t believe they will ever be able to stop or clean up these IQD’s ! They are using these mortar rounds and other explosives to make these IQD’s to cause nothing but pure destruction and death! JMHO, there is no way we can send boots on the ground to clean this mess up obama & Biden created! What’s sad about it is , this documentary shows there are some good people there that have been put in a very terrible situation! They seem to be working out of it! I believe a rv would help the people have money and rebuild their country! I knew after the 1st year of that invasion into Iraq by the US, they were not going to fight that war right either. This war is a lot worse than Vietnam ever was! I pray to the Good Lord Jesus that this type warfare does not come to the US mainland! I urge everyone to check this out and let me know where I’m wrong! 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

)Good morning Yota and DV - thanks for the wonderful.post. This is definitely one of those things that I am glad was being pursued behind the scenes and never forgotten. I can only imagine how Iraqi's feel who lost loved ones due to this tragic event and abuse of power and look forward to any justice they can receive.

The best thing about this post is its timing- which in my opinion is a signal that forensic accounting has been completed on Maliki and the other cronies that put their greed before their country..

I personally believe that a change in rate is almoat iminent - and will cerainly be this year. Male intuition combined with many encouraging factual.articles as of late paint a conscious perception of what's to come in the very near future!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

I pray to the Good Lord Jesus that this type warfare does not come to the US mainland! I urge everyone to check this out and let me know where I’m wrong! 

im not pointing out where u are wrong on anything artitech but when isis first rolled in with toyota trucks and such the citizens were pretty much helpless what sets america apart / different is the right to bear arms in this great country to somewhat protect your life and family , not even getting into the fact that many in the USA want to do away or really limit that right ... thanks for ur post we wait 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Aritiech...I am going to look for that documentary but Obama and Biden had no other choice but to pull the US Troops out because the Prime Minister at that time didn't want to give the US Troops immunity to the Iraqi Laws and guess who the PM was at that time.....MALIKI! The SOFa Agreement was drawn up by Bush but Maliki didn't stick to the agreement. Can you imagine what it would have been like if our Troops would have stayed there and been condemn by an Iraq court if they broke the law! Hell no he did the right thing and any other President would have done the same! Maliki is the problem and always have been!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The agreement on immunity was Biden & obama excuse they used your right. I believe biden was in charge of getting that deal done. Biden is one of the stupidest and inept people that was in the government at that time. I still believe obama & Biden should be held as war criminals charged and convicted! I do hope everyone gets a chance to see the documentary! They interviewed some boys in  the age range of I estimate 12 to 14 yrs. old. They were asked if they were attending school one answered he had not been since the 4th grade because there was no food or water in Mosul, the reporter asked the question again , the boy seemed put out, as he should have been. He asked that reporter did you not hear or understand me there was no food or water there for the people. They were just concentrating on staying alive! By the looks of that town it was one major Hell hole! According to obama ISIS was the JV! What a joke! The only JV was him & Biden. They were the captains of their Sorry team!  We can only hope and pray the DemoRats get NO where near that White House ever again! JMHO 🤠

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4