Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump tells AOC and Ilhan Omar to 'go back' to their 'original' countries

Some people want to interpret what they want to, those are the ones you'll never get thru to. That's why I never waste my time anymore.

And they love to argue the point and their not happen unless they argue.

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

Polls Show Voters Detest AOC, Trump Just Made Democrats Rally Around Her | TimCast

Political Correctness, when it makes the choice of Illegal Immigrants over American Citizens, will be the nail in the coffin for the Democrat Party!

Indy

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Polls Show Voters Detest AOC, Trump Just Made Democrats Rally Around Her | TimCast

Political Correctness, when it makes the choice of Illegal Immigrants over American Citizens, will be the nail in the coffin for the Democrat Party!

Indy

Agreed and I got a neg from a coward.

Starr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Considering that 3 of the four congresswomen were born in the United States and the 4th became a U.S. citizen at age 17, a much younger age than Melania received her citizenship, any reasonable person must conclude that Donald is once again way off base and saturated with xenophobia....otherwise if he's to be believed in this case, then his ancestry would call for him to return to Germany where the 1930's and 40's would suit him best....diversity to the left, racism to the right.  

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs

Please tell me I read "diversity to the left, racism to the right" wrong. Surely you don't mean there is no "diversity" on the right & no "racism" on the left...do you?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Trump’s tweet is shameful and I won’t try to defend his dispicable tirade. 

I do understand his frustration with the actions and words of those Congresswomen.  

They are every bit as shameful and despicable as any Congress people we have ever seen serve.  

Their actions and speeches are filled with hate and disdain for Americans and America.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The pushback on Omar and her anti Jewish rhetoric was swift and well deserved if you recall....as it should be on Trump now.

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs....u & I both know there was probably 4 to 5 min of air time by the MSM on the Omar rant......there will be days on Trumps. While I agree with you Trump ass like comment do him and the country no good....there are many on the left that spew hate/trash as well but it's never or very lightly covered.

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

No self respecting Christian, or patriot who understands tyranny and what the brave military souls of this country have fought and died for would allow Trump's hateful tweet to go unchallenged.  

GO  RV, then BV 

WRONG 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Apathy from those on the Right in Congress is also shameful...it means they agree with him on this matter.  What's  next for diversity in Trumpland...arm bands?

GO RV, then BV 

And you of all people know EXACTLY how everyone thinks and their motivation. :facepalm1:

If I were a congressman I would bitc#slap Mrs Cotex. But I wouldn't touch Obutheads sister because crap splatters. 

How ya like me now hater?:lmao:

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Shabs, while you were here bashing President Trump I had a very productive day trading stock tickers, WSM, and ZM.   I am a very very successful trader.

Stop wasting your time making posts that no one gives 2 hoots about.  Go do something more productive with your time.  You seem like a smart guy, why waste your time here when you could use your brain for something more satisfying and less stressful?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Karsten said:

So why did the Marines leave at about the 5:53 Second Mark?

MY (NOTE: MY) Opinion is THEE True The United States Of America Patriot Marines reached THEIR absolute restraint limit AND needed to leave IMMEDIATELY before THEIR INNER whoop keester could NO LONGER BE RESTRAINED against the sniveling ANTI The United States Of America Patriotism.

Yep.

Wouldn't have been at ALL pretty BUT VERY QUICK AND EFFECTIVE!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot Marines!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Fair question Jg1.  My day is over.  I’m just watching a ball game, reading the posts, and relaxing.  Besides, I admit it, I’m addicted, to the Bro Brothers thread.  Cheers Bros.  Haha 😂 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

MY (NOTE: MY) Opinion is THEE True The United States Of America Patriot Marines reached THEIR absolute restraint limit AND needed to leave IMMEDIATELY before THEIR INNER whoop keester could NO LONGER BE RESTRAINED against the sniveling ANTI The United States Of America Patriotism.

Yep.

Wouldn't have been at ALL pretty BUT VERY QUICK AND EFFECTIVE!!!

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot Marines!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

So help me out here just for Clarification Purposes.....Did the Marines leave their post because of POTUS Trumps Speech or the Crap coming from the Press....I didn't think a Marine was Allowed to just dismiss themselves from a Post at their digression.

The last loser had them holding umbrellas in the rain and no one walked off like that.

Karsten

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Fair question Jg1.  My day is over.  I’m just watching a ball game, reading the posts, and relaxing.  Besides, I admit it, I’m addicted, to the Bro Brothers thread.  Cheers Bros.  Haha 😂 😂 

Ya, I know. Its just I hate to see people get so worked up over the rediculous cr@p the libs post. I guess I cant give up either trying to save people like you and others. lol. You Keep trying to save them, and I will try to save you. Maybe we can make a congo line and play some music to it. 👭👫👬👫👯👭👫👬👫🤰

• Thanks 1