Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People Watching Man Getting Clubed For Flying American Flag

SOURCE: Joey Gibson Patriot Prayer

I am so thankful that those on the LEFT who support AntiFa are standing quietly by while acts of violence like this one are displayed so that the rest of America understands exactly where the LEFT is going - - full steam ahead towards FACISM and TOTALITARIANISM! Otherwise, I am sure our friends on the LEFT would be the first to stand up and condemn AntiFa and what it stands for.

Indy

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

They are cowards just like the KKK who also wore masks to cover their faces and did their dirty work in large groups. If this isn’t stopped you are going to see a lot of people get hurt and I’m not talking about a lone person carrying a flag.  This Antifa stuff is pure evil and needs to be squashed.  There should be zero tolerance of this behavior and our Liberal politicians should denounce it.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Police need to arrest ANYONE who starts a fight or incites violence. Protest away, but violence is unacceptable. Mayors of certain towns need to cease in telling their police to stand down.  Hate groups like KKK, Antifa, Proud Boys , New Black Panthers, etc etc should all be banned imo. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Did this one give any thought to the Collateral Damage and mass Loss of Life he could have caused should he have set the Detention Center Ablaze?

Who and How would the Leftist Spin the 2nd Waco Event caused by a Left Themselves?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/confirmed-terrorist-who-was-killed-attacking-migrant-detention-center-was-affiliated-with-antifa/

The 1st article I read yesterday....I have to give the Media Credit as they got it right in saying

"No One of Importance was Injured in the Attack"

Karsten

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

This Antifa stuff is pure evil and needs to be squashed.

Then George Soros needs to be taken out. 

This behavior is supported by the Mayor of Seattle. Until he is taken out and people start bringing 

firearms to these Antifa cowards events this is only going to spread. 

As the vid says 

STOP WATCHING 

AND 

START DOING SOMETHING

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2