Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Climate Models That Predicted Warming Are Wrong

SOURCE: Friends Of Science

If all of the so-called Global Warming Models were submitted as Masters' Thesis Papers today, they would ALL receive a failing grade! The 'cultish' following of masses thinking this JUNK SCIENCE is founded in 'truth' and 'logic' is astounding to me. Like I have said, this is the biggest HOAX perpetuated on the general public in all of history!

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Smoke is rising over the forests of Alaska and Siberia.

The World Meteorological Organization called the wildfires now burning around the Arctic "unprecedented." The United Nations agency noted that over 100 intense fires burned in the Arctic Circle alone over the past six weeks, releasing more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than Sweden does in an entire year. 

A rare fire even ignited in Greenland, amid unusually hot and dry weather.

Amplified wildfires are an expected, predictable consequence of a warming climate. This is all the more true in the Arctic, a sprawling region that is heating up twice as fast as the rest of the globe. The profound changes here can be easily observed over the Arctic ocean, too, where sea ice has broken records for melting throughout the 2019 summer.

Over the course of 10 days in July, Alaskan wildfires burned an area of land the size of Rhode Island. This is way above normal — though this doesn't match Alaska's extreme burning of 2015.

The largely Arctic state, however, just had its warmest 12-month period on record.

SEE ALSO: Climate change will ruin train tracks and make travel hell

Just across the Bering Sea, in Siberia, NASA satellite images from July 13 show dense smoke swirling over eastern Russia, with red spots designating wildfires.

Fires in Siberia on July 13, 2019.

Fires in Siberia on July 13, 2019.

Image: nasa worldview

While a warming climate itself doesn't create weather events or fires, it amplifies these events and significantly boosts the odds of such events occurring. That's why leading climate scientists emphasize looking at the bigger picture — and following trends.

And the trends are clear. On Earth, 18 of the 19 warmest years on record have occurred since 2001. Warmer climes mean an atmosphere that holds more water, which translates to a boost in pummeling deluges — like the type that flooded Washington, D.C. earlier this week. The U.S. just experienced its wettest 12 months in 124 years of recorded history. 

Such warming also means momentous declines in Arctic sea ice, amplified, growing drought in arid swathes of the United States, and fires that are burning for weeks longer than they were in the 1980s

The future may have its many unknowns. But it's almost certain that the Arctic will be a smokier place as the region continues a relentless, accelerating warming trend. 

This July, Anchorage hit 90 degrees Fahrenheit. That's the hottest day ever recorded in the city's history. 

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Indraman said:

"18 of the 19 warmest years on record since 2001"

Even you amaze me that you believe this CRAP!

Indy

I didn't write the article... I'm not a scientist, I don't track weather trends for a living... I only know that  the weather is extreme. I know this year in Tennessee we have been way above average. I know that Anchorage has been blazing hot. And I know Antarctic is losing ice at a fast pace. I'm not saying who or what is causing it. It could be Nibiru for all I know... But there is no denying our climate is changing. It could simply be a cycle that our planet goes through, but whatever it is, it is happening... For people to say our climate isn't changing is pretty strange. Why deny it? 

B/A

• Thanks 1

But there is no denying our climate is changing. It could simply be a cycle that our planet goes through, but whatever it is, it is happening... For people to say our climate isn't changing is pretty strange. Why deny it? 

End Quote

B/A...imvho.....Because even this matter got political evidently and a reason for further divide and arguing.....Even though I'd bet there are few or many right-wing folks believing in the climate change  and few / many left-wing folks  who don't...But the only allowed storytelling must be that ALL right-wing folks call it crap while ALL left-wing folks deem it true...

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, umbertino said:

But there is no denying our climate is changing. It could simply be a cycle that our planet goes through, but whatever it is, it is happening... For people to say our climate isn't changing is pretty strange. Why deny it? 

End Quote

B/A...imvho.....Because even this matter got political evidently and a reason for further divide and arguing.....Even though I'd bet there are few or many right-wing folks believing in the climate change  and few / many left-wing folks  who don't...But the only allowed storytelling must be that ALL right-wing folks call it crap while ALL left-wing folks deem it true...

Like I said... I don't know why, but our climate is changing and I don't see any advantage to denying the fact...

B/A

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Like I said... I don't know why, but our climate is changing and I don't see any advantage to denying the fact...

B/A

Well, let’s start that it’s just a cycle with our sun and solar system. It’s funny that other planets have been showing the same degrees of up and down that the earth has had. You don’t hear them mentioning that. Just another way for them to control everything we do and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker. I wonder what the Martians are thinking about the warming on Mars, if they are going through the same hysteria we are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1