Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wisdom: If the protesters' demands are not met, we will come out in another way

yota691

fit

Announced the coordination of the demonstration on July 19, Saturday, that next Friday, will witness the demonstrations million in 14 provinces, while revealed the most prominent demands of the demonstrators.

The demonstration coordinator, Khalil Naji, said in a statement that "the upcoming demonstration, which will be in 14 Iraqi provinces, a peaceful demonstration," pointing out that "the masses will demand services that are experiencing a severe shortage in addition to the demand to provide jobs and detect corrupt and reject the abhorrent quotas."
He added that "these demonstrations will continue until the fulfillment of their demands will not stop without the citizen to feel improvement in services and provide employment opportunities for graduates and other segments of the society of young people."
He stressed that "the masses are eager for this demonstration," expecting that "the demonstrations will be million."
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

Wow. I’m excited

Same here. There is so much positive that it is easy for us to get excited. 

In all this action, I am an outsider looking in. I have no one in Iraq to communicate with, nor do I any people in the right places that are in the know. I just read on what is transpiring and take my best guess. But, I look at it this way. If Adam went from "Days" to "Stand by" that is good enough for me.  

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Upvote 8

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Same day as IMF Art. 8. Hmmmmmm. Nice day for a  - Bang a major RV on the 19th and it will go from Demonstrations in the street to Partying in the street. 

How do you know the IMF will put IRAQ on art 8 on that 19th?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, santrix said:

How do you know the IMF will put IRAQ on art 8 on that 19th?

Hopefully during these consultations, both IMF and Iraq would agree on transition to Art.8.

July 19, 2019 Go to top of page

Title: Iraq - 2019 Article IV Consultation
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

The 19th is the schedule date, but being Iraq who knows for sure. I am optometrist based on everything they have done post Art 7 as well as passing their recent audit. 

Things are looking good, really good. Looking forward to the meeting on the 19th but don’t believe we will see rate change within weeks maybe two months at latest 

• Upvote 2

I hope things work out as soon as possible, but don't forget this is Iraq and working yourself up on possible some good news isn't always healthy.   Yes, I would agree things are looking better just not letting it control me.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Theos said:

If they do transition to Article 8 does that just leave the HCL???

I am not the SME on all this. It all depends on who you read. There is the Minister of Education,  Art 140, the 2020 Iraq Census, and HCL. I am VIP so I watch Adam`s post closely. He has stated in his last post "Standby" and that works for me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

Things are looking good, really good. Looking forward to the meeting on the 19th but don’t believe we will see rate change within weeks maybe two months at latest 

That is very much possible. This is a ride on the crazy train. No one really knows what the heck is going until it happens. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, army03 said:

I hope things work out as soon as possible, but don't forget this is Iraq and working yourself up on possible some good news isn't always healthy.   Yes, I would agree things are looking better just not letting it control me.

That is for sure. This is Iraq and that alone should tell you how crazy it is going to be.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, army03 said:

right on & great advice army03 , literally no one knows what or when the important changes we look for will happen,  getting amped up for something we cant know leads to despair .... all the best dv'ers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Wisdom: If the protesters' demands are not met, we will come out in another way