Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WF Female Teller Bank Story...Very Excited.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Let's back off a little on all of this very excited stuff. It could be contagious.

Treat all bank stories as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

12 July 2019   Ggee:

This afternoon I went to WF to take care of some business. While talking to the customer rep I casually asked her if they happen to have a wealth manager at that particular branch . She said they did and I asked if I could speak to him about a return on some investments. She answered in the POSITIVE and said she'd see if he was available.

He happened to be in a meeting so she said she could schedule an appointment. She asked about how much money was I talking about and I gave her a random figure which was more than enough to GET HER EXCITED.
To make a long story short, she then proceeded to speak with a supervisor about setting up the appointment and told her the random figure I mentioned. The supervisor inquired where I was getting this money from and I just casually said from an investment.
Without me mentioning anything about currency she asked if I was talking about Iraqi dinar. I said yes. She then said she was going to email my request to the WM and he was going to give me a call.
The thing that got me was that I never mentioned Dinar, she was the one who asked if that was where the investment was coming from.
SHE WAS CERTAINLY VERY EXCITED and more than happy to help me. Then while I was still sitting there's another customer said to the customer rep as he was leaving "See you Thursday".
SHE SMILED WAS VERY EXITED and waved at him as he left then just as casually as ever said to me "He's into the same thing as you" and smiled.
I left the bank feeling very encouraged and EXCITED. I can hardly wait to hear from the WM and what he has to say.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

sometimes i think i might be wasting my life more than the idiot writing these things just by reading them...but i think i get a few extra cool points for the laughs i get..unless the guy thinks of these stories and is like

giphy.gif

they banks are not going to ask you how much $ you are going to deposit when deciding if you are worth their time 

• Haha 6

Yeah I see what happened. She asked where the money was coming from, they said dinar, she said have a nice day and smiled hoping not to upset the fruitcake... It's like the end of a date, you think well that went well, and she says I'll call you next week... Someone is living on Hopium. 😎

B/A

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Without me mentioning anything about currency she asked if I was talking about Iraqi dinar. I said yes. She then said she was going to email my request to the WM and he was going to give me a call.
The thing that got me was that I never mentioned Dinar, she was the one who asked if that was where the investment was coming from.

By the way, does this "wm" stand for waste management   ??????

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

WF Female Teller Bank Story...Very Excited.

Good Find Weegie - Any Halfway Decent BS Bank Story Should At Least Posses Some Similar Qualities To A Penthouse Forum Letter ! :o 

But This One Certainly Could've Used Some Knowing Glances And Perhaps A Come Hither Look ... 

So Now Get Ur A$$ Back Out There Rumor Boy And Find Us Something Better ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Upvote 1

Well at least we got a smile and wave in the story, I was disappointed that no Wink was involved! JMHO! PS Needs to use another bank besides WF, I can debunk that real quick, as I discussed before, I have a real close relationship with them, because of my day job, I can assure you their personal will not discuss the IQD! That hate the even mention of the IQD! They still get nuts calling them! It’s crazy the kind of crap they have put up with over the years! Of course I still deny to them I’m involved with this investment, I don’t want to damage my reputation as being a good business man!  🤠

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Arceo said:

sometimes i think i might be wasting my life more than the idiot writing these things just by reading them...but i think i get a few extra cool points for the laughs i get..unless the guy thinks of these stories and is like

giphy.gif

they banks are not going to ask you how much $ you are going to deposit when deciding if you are worth their time 

Right.....

20 hours ago, Arceo said:

sometimes i think i might be wasting my life more than the idiot writing these things just by reading them...but i think i get a few extra cool points for the laughs i get..unless the guy thinks of these stories and is like...

Trust me. Would I steer you wrong.

I am a top level WF WM.

Image result for ugly women

Trust me. Would I steer you wrong....Image result for ugly women

Edited by Luigi1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1