Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Solar Business Generating Rapid Sales Growth for SinglePoint

bostonangler

I believe that SOLAR is an interesting business model, but will be a much slower growth market as compared to WIND. This is why I am forming a team of Investors and partners to stand up a $250 Million Wind Farm after the RV. We have already picked three different geographic locations (ideal for wind power generation) and will immediately start applying for permits to pursue purchasing land in one of three locations, depending upon final selection. The business plan estimates annual returns of > 10% over 25 years.

I plan on rolling my returns back into a couple of 501Cs to further give back to others, what God will have given myself and my family with this amazing once in a lifetime opportunity.

GO RV!

Indy

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Indraman said:

I believe that SOLAR is an interesting business model, but will be a much slower growth market as compared to WIND. This is why I am forming a team of Investors and partners to stand up a $250 Million Wind Farm after the RV. We have already picked three different geographic locations (ideal for wind power generation) and will immediately start applying for permits to pursue purchasing land in one of three locations, depending upon final selection. The business plan estimates annual returns of > 10% over 25 years.

I plan on rolling my returns back into a couple of 501Cs to further give back to others, what God will have given myself and my family with this amazing once in a lifetime opportunity.

GO RV!

Indy

I like it... I would like to hear more, if this ever comes to fruition. 

B/A

• 2 weeks later...

Direct Solar Achieves $3,419,312 in Solar Contracts in Just 60 Days

PHOENIX, July 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE – SinglePoint Inc. (SING) is pleased to announce Direct Solar has surpassed everyone’s expectations signing contracts to deploy $1,709,852 in solar installs over the past 30 days. Bringing the two month totals to $3,419,312 in contracts, $1,687,886 in revenue and $757,700 in net. Now that these are in contract they will move to the next phase in planning and installation. Most of the revenue derived from these contracts will be recognized throughout the third and fourth quarter. The previous 30 days should generate approximately $884,117 in gross and $396,159 in net.

SING - DIRECT SOLAR July 23:SinglePoint Direct Solar Revenue Growth with Projections

More

You can also listen to this Press release here

Currently Direct Solar is operational in 8 states and continues to expand its residential solar footprint. As the company has solidified itself and proven the model, many financing companies have approached to the company to start a commercial financing division. The first financing contract was signed last week and now the company will offer renewable energy options to commercial operations and have the ability to finance these larger scale projects. This additional market opens up a tremendous amount of opportunity in a currently underserved market.

As solar continues to gain traction and renewable energy becomes a top of mind conversation for many people, studies continue to pile up. Most recently, CITE research in a nationally representative poll found that 70% of people said they would support of version a California’s solar mandate. This is not far off from the 2016 Pew Research study that found 89% of Americans supported expanding rooftop solar.

In addition, according to Zion Market Research, the global Solar Panel Market accounted for USD $30.8 Billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD $57.3 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 10.9% between 2017 and 2022.

With Solar becoming more and more mainstream, SinglePoint and Direct Solar management teams are very optimistic for the company’s future. The quick growth proves Direct Solar has found a unique niche in the market that both supports the customer’s needs and the contract’s needs. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/direct-solar-achieves-3-419-123000145.html

B/A

• Thanks 1