Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trade clarifies the fate of the 46th Baghdad Fair

6ly410

Baghdad exhibition .. free opportunity
Tuesday 09 July

image.png.47818dc4f194f535653ef42a93a33905.png

http://alsabaah.iq/11162/معرض-بغداد-فرصة-مجاني-ة

Hussein Thogb

All of the experts and those interested in economic affairs are aware of the importance of trade fairs in developing capacity for its huge benefits when it is prepared in the right way, as it represents the focus of the latest technology gathering among the largest modern companies.
After several months, the Baghdad International Fair will be held in its 46th session, and this year's participation will be new and different from its predecessors, as the sun shone on the face of the country and the dust of war and security chaos broke out.
Easy.
The question here is linked to the private sector, which has the task of managing the economy, especially that the private sector is required to prove the presence of foreign companies and reflects a sincere desire to be a partner for a qualitative partnership that benefits the national economy and the contributing parties. at work.
There are many indicators that reflect the interest of the major international companies in the Iraqi market, and fully aware that the center of abundant employment opportunities in Iraq, and looks forward to exist within this market, which is a renewable work opportunity, and all public institutions can benefit from such a large economic forum, and prepare the necessary plans For this
 Orientation.
The Baghdad exhibition offers many benefits, the most important of which is direct communication with the corporate departments and access to the best international technology in all fields, which in turn saves large amounts of money spent for deductions intended to connect with global partnerships to build bridges of cooperation
 with her.
Today the ball in our local stadium, which is the task of employing the Baghdad International Fair to serve the national economy, and start a phase of real change in production and services, especially that the elements of the success of the basic business is available across the country and needs a real movement to rotate our economic activity, Light through interaction with the international economic blocs and most of them will be present in Baghdad.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 3

Trade Minister Mohammed Hashim al-Ani announced on Friday that preparations for the 46th International Fair for the Baghdad International Fair, which is being held in October this year, will begin.

Al-Ani said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The Iraqi Exhibitions Company prepared a wide program and invited the countries and companies as well as the invitation of ministries and bodies and the Iraqi private sector to participate in the exhibition will be exploited good relations with Iraq with a large number of countries to participate in the exhibition.

Al-Ani added that "the ministry has addressed several letters to the embassies of the countries accredited in Baghdad and commercial attaches in a large number of countries in the world to send official invitations to the countries present in order to participate in the events of the exhibition, which may be different from its predecessors because of the stable situation in Iraq after the declaration of victory On terrorist groups. " 

Hashim al-Sudani, director general of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company, said: "The company continues its intensive daily work to prepare and prepare for the international session by issuing invitations to countries and companies, as well as rehabilitation operations in the exhibition halls and its various corridors, including sewage, electricity and various facilities as well as green spaces."

Al-Sudani pointed to "the agreement with one of the local companies to supervise the media aspect and the technical works that permeate the days of the exhibition. This company started the work entrusted to it in media mobilization and coordination." 

The Baghdad International Fair is an exhibition of international events and festivals and is held annually with the participation of local, Arab and international companies to display their products in the midst of a large audience. 

It was the first agricultural and industrial exhibition held on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair in 1957, and organized by the Baghdad Brigade at the time, and in 1959 established the Iraqi Exhibition Authority and in 1964 changed the name of the exhibition to "Baghdad International Fair."
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Minister of Commerce: invitations to major international companies to attend the "46" of the Baghdad Exhibition

Economy | 12:16 - 12/07/2019

BAGHDAD 
(Reuters) - Trade Minister Mohammad Hashim al-Ani announced the start of preparations for the 46th International Baghdad Fair in October this year. 
"The Iraqi Exhibitions Company has prepared a wide program and invited the countries and companies as well as the invitation of Iraqi ministries, bodies and the private sector to participate in the exhibition and the good relations with Iraq will be exploited with a large number of countries to participate in the exhibition," Al-Ani said in a statement received by " . 
He added that "the ministry has addressed several letters to commercial attachés in a large number of countries in the world to send official invitations to the countries present in order to participate in the exhibition, which may be different from its predecessors because of the stable situation in Iraq after the announcement of victory over terrorist groups."
On the same level, Hashim al-Sudani, director general of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company, stressed that "his company continues its daily work intensively to prepare and prepare for the international session by issuing invitations to countries and companies as well as rehabilitation operations in the halls of the exhibition and its various roads. 
Al-Sudani pointed to "the agreement with one of the local companies to supervise the media and technical works that permeate the days of the exhibition and this company started the work entrusted to it in media mobilization and coordination."

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think this will all happen at once. Everything will be a lining, actuation stop, no USD, dinar is the single currency, with value, etc.  It is coming!

Totally agree my friend,

It will be a simultaneous event.

Stop of the auctions = RV = Lower denomination 

Go RV sooner than later 

Go $1:1

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, aj1 said:

A lot of good things happening that point to that outcome!

Would have to agree with you aj1. Not to often can you say that a lot of good thing are happening when you are talking about the GOI. add those to contracts getting sign, Foreign governments visiting, and Iraq visiting foreign countries. One has to go HMMMMMMMMMM

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, alreis said:

Still to much corruption, not enough progress to eliminate it. Too many palms getting greased, it slows down the implementation of any of these projects.

just my .02 cents worth.

Thanks alreis, that whole country should be marked as a natural resource with as much Palm Greasing going on. After 16 years, I am hoping that this is the end. As bad as it is, there has never been a better time to RV.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks alreis, that whole country should be marked as a natural resource with as much Palm Greasing going on. After 16 years, I am hoping that this is the end. As bad as it is, there has never been a better time to RV.  

I agree Chuck. 15 years on this ride for me, 2 Iraqi friends and thousands of new grey hairs... but regardless there never has been such a turning point as we have seen lately from the articles and some fact based gurus, since I have been in this investment. If this is going to RV, RI or what everyone fears,,, I believe it is about to happen within days or weeks. If it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen real soon due to the crossroads Iraq is at right now.. I just hope DV stays up for a while afterwards we have made many friends online here over the years and I look forward to meeting them. I’ll even invite my 2 Iraqi friends to go with me to meet everyone as well. ;)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, GregHi said:

I agree Chuck. 15 years on this ride for me, 2 Iraqi friends and thousands of new grey hairs... but regardless there never has been such a turning point as we have seen lately from the articles and some fact based gurus, since I have been in this investment. If this is going to RV, RI or what everyone fears,,, I believe it is about to happen within days or weeks. If it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen real soon due to the crossroads Iraq is at right now.. I just hope DV stays up for a while afterwards we have made many friends online here over the years and I look forward to meeting them. I’ll even invite my 2 Iraqi friends to go with me to meet everyone as well. ;)

I met a very interesting person  yesterday. This person was a top US advisor to Iraq, and was involved in all the big decisions from 2003, up through Maliki’s reign, and sat in the daily meetings with the Iraqi Prime ministers, including Maliki. We talked for two hours. 

Absolutely amazing conversation!!!!

As I listened, past articles started resurfacing in my head, and the puzzle pieces started to come together.

Back in 2012, they heard some rambling, and thought it was going to revalue in 2012, but wasn’t involved in the CBI stuffs, but when I asked, “where did the missing 21-planes of USD go,” he replied, “I can’t speak about a lot of things, due to them being classified.”   

:cigar:

We are going to get together soon. 

Great person. 

FYI: Obummer was an idiot. Absolutely  No clue as what the hell he was doing as president, and wouldn’t listen when advised.

Also, the US screwed up when they got rid of the Iraq Army. They should have kept the Iraq army in place, and retrained them. 

That’s all I can say. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair

Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair

Baghdad / Farah Al-Khafaf

After the Iraqi Exhibitions Company of the Ministry of Commerce launched its electronic system, dozens of local and international companies expressed their intention to participate actively in the next session of the Baghdad International Fair.
"Iraq has recently witnessed wide openness in its regional and international relations, which have resulted in many trade agreements, which opened the doors for the companies of those countries to participate in the Baghdad exhibition in its 46th session," said Saad Al Fayyad, an expert in international trade. 

effective role
Al-Fayyad said in a statement to Al-Sabah: "The Iraqi Exhibitions Company has played an active role in creating the appropriate ground for attracting local and foreign companies, especially private sector companies, which are the main arm to stimulate trade between countries." 
The Ministry of Commerce announced its preparations for the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair through a broad move on local, Arab and international companies, as well as official state participation. 
"The next session of the Baghdad International Fair, which will be held on the first of November to the tenth of it, will witness the participation of local and international wide, especially that the participation invitations have left only a few areas, This is happening for the first time after the company adopted the mechanisms of electronic booking after the opening of the electronic system in mid-July. "

Quality posts
Al-Ani said that the next edition of the Baghdad exhibition will be an important gateway for the participation of Arab and international countries and companies in many investment projects. The importance of the exhibition lies in being an opportunity to promote Iraqi exports and foreign goods, as it allows businessmen to exchange ideas and information, Trade and economic movement and bilateral deals. "
He added that "the ministry has moved in several directions, taking advantage of the development witnessed by Iraq's relations in the Arab and international environment, for the sake of qualitative participation in this session, through which Iraq confirms its economic position, especially as it constitutes an important weight in the economic and commercial balance, Business in attracting and containing international companies in the countries in which they operate, as well as the distinguished relations of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company with local, Arab and international companies, which resulted from the exchange of joint visits and visits. "

Different attendance
"The countries that announced early participation in the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair are France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar, Spain, Tunisia, India, Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine, Indonesia and Pakistan. Other countries are still completing their technical and administrative procedures. Private sector companies and state ministries, whose presence this year will be different from previous years. "
In turn, Al Fayyad stressed "the need to pay attention to the technical and technical aspects on the exhibition grounds, through the development of smart screens showing the full scheme of the wings of the participating companies, to see in detail the pavilions of the exhibition and accessibility to it." 

Development actions
At the same level, the Director General of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company Hashim Sudani, "after the success of the opening of the electronic reservation system, which contributed to facilitate the procedures 
On companies in various sectors, for a series of new technical and administrative procedures for the development and rehabilitation of galleries and exhibition halls 
Baghdad International in preparation for the next session, as well as the rehabilitation of the green spaces to the appropriate and attention shown by the families of Iraq and Baghdad in particular, to actively participate in the success of the exhibition, especially since the experience of previous years confirmed the presence of distinguished and conscious of our people throughout the exhibition, And other games in sports and artistic races. "
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Iraqi National Business Council member Ghadir Al-Attar said on Monday that the Baghdad International Fair is an investment opportunity for ministries to contract with the participating companies.

Al-Attar said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "According to the data of the Ministry of Commerce will be the Baghdad International Fair next session (46) with foreign participation and a major Arab in addition to Iraqi companies from the public and private sector, stressing the lack of Iraqi ministries to contract with the companies and Good reputation for contracting to start implementing strategic projects within the country. "

Al-Attar added that "Iraqi Iraqi Exhibitions Company has played a large and effective role in creating the appropriate ground to attract local and foreign companies, especially private sector companies, which are the main arm of the movement of trade between countries."

Al-Attar said that "the current session will witness great participation by the Swedish, French, Japanese and Chinese companies and with various specialties such as the trade of cars, machinery, bulldozers, textile industry and other industries."

Iraq will witness the events of the Baghdad International Fair in its 46th session with local, Arab and foreign participation.
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Trade sets the date for the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair

BAGHDAD /

The General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services (MTCI) of the Ministry of Commerce announced on Sunday the date of the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair this year. 

The company's general manager Hashim Mohammad Hatem said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press that the date of the session was scheduled for November 1-10, noting that "the preparations made by the company included a periodic review of the special conditions and instructions The participation and adoption of marketers and the granting of sponsorship of all kinds (diamond, gold and silver) in the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair and make the necessary adjustments. 

He pointed out "preparing and printing the materials that will be used for marketing for the course or to complete the procedures of the special letters of invitation and conditions and instructions and forms and other materials of the exhibition where it was printed on paper and CDs." 

He pointed out that "the invitation to editorial to most countries of the world to participate in this event through the files of a call has been specially prepared for this purpose contains all the information required to participate and sent to the embassies of those countries through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs." 

He added that "the General Customs Authority of the Ministry of Finance has been approached for the purpose of facilitating the entry of exhibits belonging to the parties participating in the session from the border crossings." 

He stressed that "the reception of diplomatic delegations to the embassies of States in Baghdad and discuss with them about the participation of their countries in the 41st session of the Baghdad International Fair and provide the required information and make proposals for the success of participation in the session."
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

9820.jpg
Baghdad International Fair in its 44th session

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Commerce said that the next session of the Baghdad International Fair, will witness a wide participation by Arab and foreign countries and companies, stressing the importance of holding trade and specialized exhibitions periodically.

Hashem al-Sudani, director general of the Iraqi Company for Trade and Exhibitions in the ministry, said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "morning" and seen by "economy news", that his company has received requests for bookings  from a large number of Arab and foreign countries and companies to participate in the upcoming Baghdad International Fair.

He added that "security stability and reconstruction efforts and investment opportunities provided by projects being implemented in most of the country's provinces, contributed significantly to increasing the desire of international and Arab companies to participate in exhibitions held in Iraq, especially the Baghdad International Fair, which is held annually to display its products and to search for investment opportunities That suits her work. "

He stressed the importance of holding trade fairs in the country by providing opportunities for local companies to get acquainted with the latest scientific developments in international industries in all fields, as well as to create bilateral partnerships between these companies, as a contribution to the development of local industry.

He pointed out to the "need to join efforts of the government and the public for the success of these exhibitions through the active participation of ministries and companies of the public and private sectors, in addition to the large presence of citizens, which adds to the success and success of those exhibitions, which were held mainly for them."

Number of Views 42   Date Added 01/09/2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Parliamentary Economy: The new session of the Baghdad Fair will witness a major breakthrough for the contribution of the private sector investment

Political 08:29 - 30/09/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=67098

image.png.5070d53e5027a8e066b37b772fb47d30.png

Baghdad - Mawazine News
A member of the Parliamentary Committee for Economy and Investment Riad al-Tamimi, Monday, that the new session of the Baghdad exhibition will see a major breakthrough for the contribution of the private sector investment and construction.
Al-Tamimi said in a statement received (Mawazine News) a copy, that "the private sector in most countries of the world a significant and influential role in the progress of any country and its development because of investments and projects reflected positively on the economic reality of the country."
He added, "The new session of the Baghdad International Fair will witness a major breakthrough for the contribution of the private sector in construction and investment, especially as the parliament and the government strongly support the private sector to contribute to the country's progress and prosperity."
He stressed "the importance of the private sector to exert the required efforts to contribute to advancing the economy and investment in the country and reduce dependence on other countries."

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Complete all procedures for the activities of the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair
Date: Edit: 2019/10/20 16:59 • 196 times read
Complete all procedures for the activities of the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair
[Baghdad-Where]
Minister of Commerce Mohammed Al-Ani announced the completion of all technical and administrative procedures for holding the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair and receiving the guests of Iraq.
This came during a tour by Ani, on Sunday, included the pavilions of the exhibition and facilities.
A statement from his office, received [where] a copy of it, "Ani confirmed the completion of preparations," indicating that "the exhibition is ready technically and administratively to receive the guests of Iraq from countries and companies that responded to the invitation and decided to participate as well as the preparation and processing of all exhibition halls."
Al-Ani said, "The ministry's keenness to attract international companies and build exhibitions cities in various regions of the country to support the investment sector and establish real partnerships and integration with the sector for the Iraqi private."
He added, "
The Ministry of Commerce announced earlier that the exhibition this year witnessed a variety of paragraphs over the days of the festival interspersed with cultural and artistic evenings, meetings, conferences and workshops for participating countries and companies.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Trade: Launch of the electronic platform of the Trade Point of Iraq

Trade: Launch of the electronic platform of the Trade Point of Iraq

Economy | 05:08 - 23/10/2019

BAGHDAD -
Trade Minister Mohammed Hashem al-Ani, the launch of the electronic platform for the International Trade Point Iraq in the Department of Private Sector Development on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair.
The Minister said during his patronage of the launching of the platform, that "Iraq International Trade Point in the development of the private sector in the ministry concerned with providing information support and technical support to businessmen and investors to find a trading partner and open new markets for the production and export sectors and small and medium enterprises through the promotion of electronic products and services through networks Globalism".
For his part, Director General of the Private Sector Development Department Riad Fakher Al-Hashimi said in a speech during the opening ceremony that "e-commerce represents an opportunity for cross-border trade exchanges and is a new tool that has brought about a qualitative change on the traditional economic system, whether at the local or international level. E-commerce transactions are carried out through several electronic platforms. "
He added, "owning a merchant page on one of the platforms of electronic commerce is one of the easiest and most famous ways to start practicing this type of trade, and this worked on the Ministry of Commerce through the establishment of the International Trade Point Iraq in the development of the private sector as one of its strategies in electronic commerce to increase the efficiency of trade and help Commercial Institutions To be the first governmental electronic platform to create relations and partnerships between the Iraqi and foreign private and public sectors in the field of trade in goods, services and investment through the ownership of private and public sector companies and industrial facilities registered in Of Iraq and the International Trade page in this platform to introduce to its activities, products and services so as to ensure them to find the most suitable partners are quick and easy. "
He pointed out, "This platform also provides reliable information related to trade operations and economic events and in order for the International Trade Point of Iraq to play its role effectively in the development of electronic business transactions in order to support Iraqi trade relations with various countries of the world and achieve integration with the global economy through its membership In the Federation of World Trade Points, this needs to be a concerted effort between ministries and state institutions to activate the use of electronic commerce tools such as electronic payment and payment and electronic signature, as well as the need to establish interconnection in Information between relevant institutions and bodies to facilitate business transactions. "
The Director General of the Department of Private Sector Development, private and public companies and mixed and industrial facilities to "register in the electronic platform of the International Trade Point Iraq, this platform will be the window of Iraq for trade information and facilities and you will be able to get local and international trade and investment opportunities provided by Trade Point as part of Of trade points in more than 90 countries in the world. "

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Trade sets the date for the opening of the Baghdad International Fair
Date: 2019/10/29 13:34  53 times read
Trade sets the date for the opening of the Baghdad International Fair
The Ministry of Commerce announced on Tuesday the postponement of the opening date of the 46th Baghdad International Fair to next month.
A statement of the ministry received (Euphrates News) a copy, "to all parties participating in the Baghdad International Fair 46, we would like to inform everyone that it was decided to postpone the opening of the Baghdad International Fair 46".
The statement added that "the opening date of the session will be on 11/11/2019 until 20/11/2019 instead of the previous date 1/11/2019 until 10/11/2019."

• yota691 changed the title to Trade decided to postpone the opening date of the Baghdad International Fair 46

Source:

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Tuesday the postponement of the opening date of the 46th Baghdad International Fair.

"The ministry decided to postpone the opening of the 46th Baghdad International Fair," said Zainab Nasser Hussein, media director of the Baghdad International Fair.

Hussein added that the new date for the opening of the exhibition will be November 11 and will continue until November 20, 2019.

• yota691 changed the title to Trade clarifies the fate of the 46th Baghdad Fair