Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello DVers.

Just a reminder that August is the month I audibly heard as the answer to my question while I was praying, "When is the Dinar going to RV, Lord?"

So here we are again. Less than a month away from our dream come true. 

I pray this is the year. 

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Thank you for your tenacity. I hope your right as well but hopefully sooner.

Cheers, pp

I always pray "hopefully sooner", but yet another year has rolled over and August is almost upon us. I can't look forward enough to August this year. We seem so close, that it might truly be next month.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, keylime said:

Just a reminder that August is the month I audibly heard as the answer to my question while I was praying, "When is the Dinar going to RV, Lord?"

Did the Lord tell you the year or just the month???

Edited by bigwave
finished the post

9 hours ago, bigwave said:

Did the Lord tell you the year or just the month???

Just the month. I heard in an audible voice several years ago. No year. Which is just like Him. It's as if He was saying, it's going to happen. And it's going to happen in August. Now relax and trust me. Live life, occupy til it happens and don't be consumed by it. When it happens it will be in my perfect timing. 

So every August that goes by, I relax for another year. But as a new August draws near, my excitement and anticipation builds again.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

Thanks for the reminder Keylime.  I was actually thinking about this a few weeks ago when all the July 4th RV talk was happening.  I thought,  we are only a few weeks away from August! (remembering what the Lord said to you)  I pray that this is the year as well.  I rest in the fact that His timing is perfect, even if this is not the year.  (although I have a bigger sense of excitement, yet a comforting peace about this year)

We will find out ...soon.😀

Thanks again for sharing what the Lord shared with you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, outlawclg said:

Thanks for the reminder Keylime.  I was actually thinking about this a few weeks ago when all the July 4th RV talk was happening.  I thought,  we are only a few weeks away from August! (remembering what the Lord said to you)  I pray that this is the year as well.  I rest in the fact that His timing is perfect, even if this is not the year.  (although I have a bigger sense of excitement, yet a comforting peace about this year)

We will find out ...soon.😀

Thanks again for sharing what the Lord shared with you.

My pleasure Outlawcig. I feel like when I share it, we unite in a corporate prayer sending up sweet incense to the Father and reminding Him of what He spoke. 

"This August Daddy! Please!" Our hearts cry out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3